Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Where Did God Come From? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did God Come From? (15970 Views)

The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did God Come From? by obinna5000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
@bawomol
Where did God come from? Keep on wondering.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by akiro(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
To even question the very existence or raise issue as to where God came from is absurd. How dare you?
God is God. In the beginning, the very beginning, where nothing existed, the beginning of all beginning
God created heaven and the earth, and every other creation/things followed suit.

God is the beginning of all beginning, let those that have ears, hear.

Please, this thread should end here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Did God Come From? by manmustwac(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
akiro:

To even question the very existence or raise issue as to where God came from is absurd. How dare you?
God is God. In the beginning, the very beginning, where nothing existed, the beginning of all beginning
God created heaven and the earth, and every other creation/things followed suit.

God is the beginning of all beginning, let those that have ears, hear.

Please, this thread should end here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You didn't even answer the question. Please tell me where did God come from? Or better still who created the Creator?
Re: Where Did God Come From? by olabowale(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
@The Questioner, and those who have doubt, enough that they sided with the "Questioner;" when you can answer where you are from and all your supposed ancestors are from, I will tell you Where and who we all came from!

Then does the One whom we all, and all things came from have to have where He came from, or a Creator? Is the Final Source and Final Creator not beyond and above any condition you put others?
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Maykelly(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
Yes I know where GOD came from
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Maykelly(f): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
God did not come from somewhere

God is existence and beginning. He did not come from somewhere. The earth, and fullness thereof and they that dwell therein is His.

Existence created things.  So stop thinking of God coming from somewhere like a mortal being.

If you don't believe then ask yourself, What is existence (answer: GOD) where did He come from  (Answer: from existence)
Re: Where Did God Come From? by No2Atheism(m): 3:16am On Oct 12, 2008
Olabowale, and co, how are u doing, long time no hear.

How's the Jewel of Medina , has she been deflowered yet, grin

Oh, i heard that either or both the Shia's and Sunni's are kicking out the Assyrian Christians (original landlords in Iraq), simply becus they are christians.

Hope u didn't miss me too much
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2008
I think this question shows just how much religious people have been brainwashed, they all resort to if you can tell me this then I will tell you that, typical stereotyped answers that lack any sense of reasoning. The question is simple you guys are quick to retort if people think this whole universe came here by mistake and that it is God who created it now what created God, how did God come into existence, did God create just this galaxy or the entire universe or are Other God's incharge of the other galaxies?
How did God come about abeg tell us.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I think this question shows just how much religious people have been brainwashed, they all resort to if you can tell me this then I will tell you that, typical stereotyped answers that lack any sense of reasoning. The question is simple you guys are quick to retort if people think this whole universe came here by mistake and that it is God who created it now what created God, how did God come into existence, did God create just this galaxy or the entire universe or are Other God's incharge of the other galaxies?
How did God come about abeg tell us.

No christian will ever provide you with a reasonable answer that can be proven, because the bible forbids them from asking such questions.

Where did God come from??
How did Jesus come about?? Was he created or born by reproduction??
If he created the world, which means he owns it, why didnt he simply destroy the devil, Adam and Eve and create new ones.
Did he create the angels??
Did his only have to die for him to forgive sins??

So many questions, so little answers.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2008
They can hide from proving it to me just an explanation on how a being that created existence come into existence?
Re: Where Did God Come From? by olabowale(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
@No2Atheism: « #358 on: Today at 03:16:14 AM »

Olabowale, and co, how are u doing, long time no hear.

How's the Jewel of Medina , has she been deflowered yet,

Every woman, if thats what you mean, is at least deflowered once in a lifetime. The first time is just that. So is every man? In a masculine way? Your statement does not make sense! You are talking about over 1400 years ago, as it it is happening or about to happen anytime from now! I thin you have remained in the cave long wnough. Come out of hybernation! Human should not take that long to join the human race!

Oh, i heard that either or both the Shia's and Sunni's are kicking out the Assyrian Christians (original landlords in Iraq), simply becus they are christians.

Liar! how is that possible that they are the original "landlords?" Was there anything called Christianity when Ibrahim left his fire worshipping people? You lack honesty man. No wonder I did not miss you. You need to go back where you came from, because you are not showing good sense in your speech!

Hope u didn't miss me too much

I did not know that you existed. How then can I miss you? With the much much lies coming from you, you seem to me that you need to be gone for a long time. But when you return to at least learn that honesty is the best policy. Even when you disagree with others.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by No2Atheism(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2008
Olabowale, yes i miss u tooo, LOL, grin,

Don't worry "The Great False Prophet M.oha.mmad" has already done the deflowering of Aisha "The Jewel of Medina"
Re: Where Did God Come From? by No2Atheism(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
Egyptians are not Arabs, infact they were the coptic people, yet the Arabs invaded in the name of islam, took over the place , made it their own and start claiming themselves as Egyptians,

History and Archealogy shows that most Egyptians were most probably brown skinned in nature ,

Likewise the Assyrians, yes its true some Assyrians might be muslims after the coming of the false prophet moohaammed.

Still though its funny to realise that the Assyrians that are Christians are actually being forced out of their lands by the Arabs/Muslims which dominates the place.

The Devil would always show its true colours over time,

Once a liar always a liar,
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
what a dumb question! when u die all things will be revealed 2 u ok. meditate on sumthin else
Re: Where Did God Come From? by olabowale(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
@NO2THEISM: « #363 on: Yesterday at 03:22:55 PM »

Olabowale, yes i miss u tooo, LOL, ,

You twist even my very statement. I never said I missed you. Where is the relevance of the "tooo," above? I dont blame you, since you are a Christian. You are trying to act as a lamb when I clearly see your leopard spots!

Don't worry "The Great False Prophet M.oha.mmad" has already done the deflowering of Aisha "The Jewel of Medina"

Alhamdulillah. My prophet, the beloved Muhammad (AS), acted in the manners that befit a true male. I love younger women, too. At my age if I expect to have more children, and hope there is no complicated pregnancy therein, younger women is the way to go. How about you, false male? And what are the criteria for prophethood? Is it you that defines it or it is exclusively God's?

See, I did not say Trinity, here. When you first read the word "God," if you could be sincere to yourself, did your heart go to a father, because you have one on earth, who was responsible for your pregnancy, or Jesus who could not even save himself from the cross according to your belief, or a ghost, who is so irrelevant that I wonder what is he doing in the Trinity plot? Did your heart not fix directly to the Creator? You dont have to tell me. This is for your own conscience to think about. Its an assignment for your being!

am back, yes its me SYSUSER, SYSUSERX and WITNESS, etc

Now I know who you are! Heck I missed you as I would have missed any human. Welcome back.

« #364 on: Yesterday at 03:36:06 PM »
Egyptians are not Arabs, infact they were the coptic people, yet the Arabs invaded in the name of islam, took over the place , made it their own and start claiming themselves as Egyptians,

History and Archealogy shows that most Egyptians were most probably brown skinned in nature ,

I remember telling Davidylan* that there is a tribe known as Coptic. Davidylan* in his usual first reaction said there is tribe of that name. I think that he was thinking that Coptic Christianity is just what it is, Christianity (religion) and not tribe (ethnicity).

Likewise the Assyrians, yes its true some Assyrians might be muslims after the coming of the false prophet moohaammed.

How terrible to be a false god! The title of false god is a burden on who bears it. It is falsehood! Except in the case of Muhammad (AS), he was not a false prophet! Considering what God had allowed him to do, except that all the other earlier prophets, eg., Moses, Joseph, Jacob, etc (AS), were all false prophets, too, by your defination?

Did anyone of them, including Jesus did anything more than what Muhammad did? Did anyone of them truly have a following more than Muhammad? In Christianity, there were groups disagreeing with each other on the true nature of Jesus. Some claim that he is just a prophet, yet others claim that he is son and god and prophet, all in one, while others claim that he is either, a son, or a god along with being a prophet!

She o ri wipe iwo ni o nwi awa wi bayi?

Still though its funny to realise that the Assyrians that are Christians are actually being forced out of their lands by the Arabs/Muslims which dominates the place.

And in your earlier statement, you had stated that these same people were "Christians, originally!" But to state exactly that, gives us a window to ask you, if they were "Christians," before Father Ibrahim (AS) left the place? You shy away from this particular question. You couldn't sincerely answer it, without revealing your deceitfulness. No wonder I did not think of your statement to be worth noticing, the reason I did not particularly care that you left! You ame back just as deceitful or even worse than bbefore you left!

If you had said that they were christians before they were muslims of Muhammad (AS), I would have agreed with you. But to say they were originally Christians says exactly that their first religion, as they settled in the land was Christianity. And you know you have played a liar, bigtime there.

The Devil would always show its true colours over time,

Once a liar always a liar,

Exactly my point about you above! And you didn't eve know that you were describing yourself until now; Devlisha nd lying soul!

Report to moderator Logged
Re: Where Did God Come From? by No2Atheism(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
Devlisha nd lying soul!

Haba Olabowale, as usual u have resorted to name callin all over again, LOL, typical ways of the world and children of Lucifer.

Off course "If u can't suppress the truth , kill the messenger" (just like ur muuslim brothers are doing), so here u are, calling me names , wen its actually isslam that permits lying for the sake of Alllah and Isslam.

Anyway sha, i don't really have time to be bantering about wit u,

U already know the truth (about Salvation through ONLY JESUS CHRIST), whether it sets u free or not is another issue entirely (although i pray that u are saved b4 u lose ur soul), its not my job to convince or convert you, that's the job of the Holy Spirit. Mine is only to pass on the necessary information of the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Generations and years of killing and maiming and suppression of truth still would not remove the fact that:

1. ISSLAM is a lie
2. Mohammmed is a false prophet.
3. Alllah is a moon god.
4. Mohammmed desperately wanted the title of a prophet at all cost even at the cost of killing people or jews that show that he's lying.
5. Jesus I know, Moses I know, Elijah I know but Mohammmed i don't know,
6. Jesus sent the Comforter (the HOLY SPIRIT), after HE had already fufilled all the prophecies spoken of Him before by all the old testament prophets (who are the actual true Prophets in this case).
7. No biblical prophet suferred from demonic affliction yet Mohammmed himself was a nutcase example of spiritual madness, sexual orgy and demonic possession.
8. JESUS CHRIST himself said "I am the way, the truth and the life, NO ONE (NOT EVEN MOHAMMMED) cometh to the FATHER except through ME (i.e. except through HIM JESUS CHRIST)", hence it basically means Mohammmed himself must be born again to be saved.

Whether or not u accept the Lord Jesus Christ as ur Lord and Saviour is left to God (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) to determine, as far as am concerned, issllam would always go the way of baal, drago, sun worshippers. Cus anything built on falsehood can only last as long as God (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) permits,

Praise be to God (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) that the Devil has only but a little time, hence he's going to and fro "killing, stealing, maiming and destroying people and souls" through isslam, hinduism, catholism, buddism, religion of evolution etc. Glory be to God (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) in due time would show forth He's power and might and bring all schemes and evil intentions of the enemy to naught.

The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it, as such God (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) does not need to tell people to fight for Him to claim the Earth (contrary to how Alllah is so desperate to make u muuslims to fight and kill urself for him so that he'l try and take control of the earth through you his pawns) simply because HE (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) already owns the Earth as such HE does not need to fight for it again.

Lord God Almighty (God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) has told us Christians to be still and be at peace even as He fights our battles for us, contrary to Alllah who asks u to fight and die for him,
Re: Where Did God Come From? by jennikadri: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2008
@topic

how do u want me to know? undecided dats y hes called

THE CREATOR THAT WAS NOT CREATED

THE MAKER THAT WAS NOT MADE

THE IMPOSSIBILITY MADE POSSIBLE GOD

THE UNMOVED MOVER

ohhhhh need i say more? cool
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Cayon(f): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2008
@poster

just accept God as being who He is by faith . There is a bible verse (can't remember where and I am just lazy to go look it up - We walk by faith but not by sight wink
Re: Where Did God Come From? by oyinda3(f): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2009
I spent a few years wondering that until I came upon a realization. why the hell do I need to worry myself about where is from?
God is from everywhere and nowhere. simple as that
Re: Where Did God Come From? by acuton: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2009
It remains a mystery!!!!!kabiyesi ka bi o o si eledumare. Ada ni ti eni kan o le da
oyinda.:

I spent a few years wondering that until I came upon a realization. why the hell do I need to worry myself about where is from?
God is from everywhere and nowhere. simple as that
. What is important for us is to know if we are still in tune with God. That is, He remains in our heart (dwelling in us)

link=topic=110730.msg4016568#msg4016568 date=1244788536]---great
Re: Where Did God Come From? by UyiIredia(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
don't botha yourself 'bout that >>>>>>>>> sheeeesh !!!!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 21, 2011
jagunlabi

Re: Where Did God Come From?
« #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20 AM »

Do you really expect anybody here to have an answer to that question?Get real!.

LOL exactly! thank you oo! grin
Re: Where Did God Come From? by manmustwac(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2011
God(s) came from the imaginations of primitive man who had to make sense of his surroundings. Minus science and technology he had to explain to themselves the sun rain lighteningday night etc. So gods would be the easiest and logical explanation. Which explains why every country or tribe etc had their own gods. It's just simple common sense that all theists fail to understand.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Sonnik212(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2012
4Him:

how did the earth come into existence?

As soon as you provide a logical, coherent and proven answer i will promptly tell you how God came into existence.

If however there is no answer to my question then permit me to wonder why you believe that the earth exists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Des Pensees / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.