Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss (5765 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by swiftsulex(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hey guys managing a nagging spouse is a very big head ache which the bible says that it is better to stay on the roof than to live with a nagging wife.

On the other hand working with a difficult boss is frustrating considering that you spend most of your time In the office.

Which one is better?
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Callotti: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Neither.
Both you have to constantly deal with and cannot ignore.
They both have the power to SHORTEN your life! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by dilbert100: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
if you have a nagging boss.....and wife.....you are doomed !! shocked
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nagging spouse = .

Nagging boss =

I dont take rubbish... angry
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Iaz93: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
None
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by RickyRoss1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
It is good to be self employed and be your own boss. And I cant stand a nagging woman either.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by tunapawizzy: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
ANYTHING OVER A NAGGING SPOUSE
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by tomsongz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
n dis **it made d front page
Na wa o ma thread must make front page by dis tym 2moro
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by F00028: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
ah...the luxury of choice. some unfortunate fellas got both! undecided
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by adora4u1: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Difficult boss you can easily get rid of. A nagging wife will get rid of you!

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Koolking(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
chaircover: None of the above . . . .but a nagging boss is slightly easier to deal with than a nagging spouse and you can always tender your resignation . . . . plus having a nagging boss will give you the motivation to do whatever it takes to better yourself so you can leave the company.

. . . .and if you are a woman you can always "plan" it so that you go on maternity leave for a year and pray that the boss has been either sacked him/herself or has moved to a different dept before you go back to work grin grin grin

Excellent! A nagging boss is manageable. He can be replaced. But hell no to a nagging wife. You have to live with it or you work out ways to change her. The house will be a living hell with a nagging wife.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by elewedu(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Oga d two ♌ɑ̤̥̈̊ħ no go area ...bad work, bad home is equal to bad life
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Can easily change my job if the opportunity arises but can't easily change a spouse..
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
If your partner nags, its your fault. Most people who nag are perfectionists, you just have to learn to be and do what they want. In the end, its best for the union. Difficult boss ? Not a bad thing, difficult Bosses are the best bosses, I happened to work in 2 different places after NYSC; First Place for 6 months and second for 2 yrs. Both Bosses were what any lazy person could term difficult, cos I had to report to work by 7:00 Sharp and most times close by 11pm or sometimes 1:AM, all the junior freak out, but I put myself in my Bosses shoes and decide that I got to view these businesses as mine. Those 2yrs and 6 months of my life define me. Difficult bosses are best bosses if you always think of ever being an entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Beetwo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
none, because you are cursed if you have a nagging spouse, you are in hell if you hav a difficult boss but if you blessed wit both, hmmmm juz commit sucide fast for beta option
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by baby124: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
OMG! A nag can almost push someone to commit murder-suicide. Hahahhaha. At least you can quit your job and get another. But imagine going home to such a mean spirited, non content, judgmental animal. Urghh! It won't last. *although amebo men shouldn't use this as an excuse, some of their wives nag rightly. Look within yourself and adjust. But someone that nags to belittle you and for attention is what I mean*
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
chaircover: Billionaire a lot of things make up a difficult boss and it isnt just about time keeping and workload.

Some are good at their own job but are terrible at being a boss. Some have bad time management skills themselves. Where I work, if people have to work late to deliver a project then someone has messed up somewhere and the boss takes the blame for it.

Some bosses take credit for other peoples work and some bosses are downright lazy themselves.

Some bosses dont know what they are doing and dont like listening to their staff until it all goes pear shaped then they start running around and stressing everyone around them.

Some bosses have very poor communication skills and are unable to carry the team along with them

Some bosses are so scared of management themselves that they hang up their staff to dry when things go wrong

there are hundreds of things that can make a bad boss, which in turn negatively affects the staff
Then I think such a Boss as you describe above isnt a difficult Boss, but an incompetent boss.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Shugamania(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Methinks a nagging wife is worse..
A man should at least be able to come home to a peaceful home after a bad day at work.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by GJames(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
There ar ways u can manage both. Organise boys make dem make ur boss go 6month leave. As for d nagging wife, get her addicted to palmy n constantly supply her daily dose.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by dabrake(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Very easy if the 'extremely difficult boss' is a man. I had one on my neck during my IT days and I solved it. Beer, money and women did the job for me. A nagging wife will also be easy to deal with 'cos I've got nagging sisters and a nagging mum.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
baby_123: OMG! A nag can almost push someone to commit murder-suicide. Hahahhaha. At least you can quit your job and get another. But imagine going home to such a mean spirited, non content, judgmental animal. Urghh! It won't last. *although amebo men shouldn't use this as an excuse, some of their wives nag rightly. Look within yourself and adjust. But someone that nags to belittle you and for attention is what I mean*
grin grin
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Philolos: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
I would prefer a nagging spouse over a difficult boss. Sounds ironic because you would think a difficult boss would be better, right? However, while we are able to put up with a nagging spouse (have kids, plan for the future, etc) because we love them, there isn't such a connection with a difficult boss. I also do not see people working for difficult bosses planning a long career within that company if the boss is deemed to be in that role long-term.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
difficult boss ooo
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by BEEGOLD797(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hey, I prefer a nagging boss cos a nagging boss will pay for his/her ignorant, but a nagging wife will still wants you to pay for her ignorant.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by JoanJohnson(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
A nagging spouse is bad and very had to deal with while a nagging boss is easy to tolerate because u know u're der for the mny, but after the days activity, u'l need some rest at home, and all u get is a nagging spouse, dat is more than horrible.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Billyonaire: If your partner nags, its your fault. Most people who nag are perfectionists, you just have to learn to be and do what they want. In the end, its best for the union. Difficult boss ? Not a bad thing, difficult Bosses are the best bosses, I happened to work in 2 different places after NYSC; First Place for 6 months and second for 2 yrs. Both Bosses were what any lazy person could term difficult, cos I had to report to work by 7:00 Sharp and most times close by 11pm or sometimes 1:AM, all the junior freak out, but I put myself in my Bosses shoes and decide that I got to view these businesses as mine. Those 2yrs and 6 months of my life define me. Difficult bosses are best bosses if you always think of ever being an entrepreneur.

E go better for you wink

If you don't like my style, drop your resignation before I fire you! I don't take sh$t !!
No room/ raise for lazy bottoms!

If your spouse nags before you marry am then don't complain but if she's not a nag before you marry am its your fault, you're doing something wrong! Or he/she is bipolar!
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by larrymoore(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nagging spouse can be deadly.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
larrymoore: Nagging spouse can be deadly.

Exactly!

I'd rather get the "Nagging" during the day (Boss) than in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep(Spouse). embarassed
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Do the cost-benefit analysis of the two variables...Difficult boss, in spite of the difficulty you might face with him, you will always get your pay at the end of the month; now, that is benefit and keeps your life going as a man. With a Nagging wife, you actually gain nothing, I mean Absolutely Nothing but headache and depression. What's the opportunity cost? Get rid of her.

Nonetheless, it's always advisable to try to have conversation with her to figure out what's eating her up before taking the above decision

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Housewife? / Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.