Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) (23193 Views)

Road Trip From Enugu To Abeokuta. / Abuja To Uyo By Road on 19 09 2014/ Uyo To Abuja By Road on 21-22 09 2014 / Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pritheeann: @op are you frm akwaibom??.wich lqa...cos m frm essien udim

See wooing na
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
t-die:

its funny how a few perverts from the Romance section seem not to get the intent behind this whole pic story...
Better stick to being advised on which Style to use xxxx

Is that car for sale??
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pritheeann: @op are you frm akwaibom??.wich lqa...cos m frm essien udim

You dont even know if that car is borrowed. u don begin trip sad sad...Essien ko, mourinho ni undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by sunnshyn(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

You dont even know if that car is borrowed. u don begin trip sad sad...Essien ko, mourinho ni undecided undecided

You will end up very sorrowful and a pauper that you still are if you continue like this I promise you!!
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
sunnshyn:

You will end up very sorrowful and a pauper that you still are if you continue like this I promise you!!

May you never witness peace,joy,jubilation, prosperity till you breath your last breath...you this infected biitch roaming the forum with your sickness....I hope that serves you and your family right.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by jimjones: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
man dem, one too many deadheads on here, walai! this op is a maniac. instead of keeping his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes on the farking road, he dey drive dey take photos at the same farking time....jeopardizing the lives of other road users. na baskats like you dey cause accidents then later blame the government for not fixing the roads. i hope you get killed by a dangote truck the next time you set out to take photos while steering the wheels. you baskat!
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by bblacky(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
i bet ?? wudnt L?v to ply d Enugu/Onitsha express way!! Omo!! ?? go cry. Buh shaa ?? de tk risk, driving and taking shots?
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP Thanks for sharing, please don't try it in Lagos. Fashola got eyes everywhere, he'll be waiting for you.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
jim jones: man dem, one too many deadheads on here, walai! this op is a maniac. instead of keeping his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes on the farking road, he dey drive dey take photos at the same farking time....jeopardizing the lives of other road users. na baskats like you dey cause accidents then later blame the government for not fixing the roads. i hope you get killed by a dangote truck the next time you set out to take photos while steering the wheels. you baskat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin I hate to say amen to prayers of this sort grin
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by andyanders: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Thank God na from Enugu, not from Lagos where you have to pass through Ore and the useless and eye sour kind of roads the government of Jonathan has given us.You governor is a perfoming governor not like Abia.
Thank God for journey mercy
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tdie: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
jim jones: man dem, one too many deadheads on here, walai! this op is a maniac. instead of keeping his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes on the farking road, he dey drive dey take photos at the same farking time....jeopardizing the lives of other road users. na baskats like you dey cause accidents then later blame the government for not fixing the roads. i hope you get killed by a dangote truck the next time you set out to take photos while steering the wheels. you baskat!

Being too dumb to even think up and start a topic since you joined NL.... And being full of bitterness and sarcasm in almost all your posts...
...I can only say I'm sorry for you...
Quick questions.... Were you molested as a child.... Or have you been unemployed for more than 10yrs since you graduated... ?? Need to get to the roots of your bitterness
And FYI; whether na dangote truck wey crush me, or na HIV wey kill me, or sef na old age...., all death na death o... The only road user at risk when I was snapping the pictures was me.... That's why the pix are not too clear...
So go siddon for gutter.... Or seek psychiatric help.... Or both....

4 Likes

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by drnoel: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Surprised u didn't fotograph all those police check points on d way...
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by andyanders: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2012

Is people like you that needed to be confined to a zoo. Get out from this nice topic by a civilized Nigerian. Mumu like you.You get car ? Jealousy.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
But bros die-t, what are you trying to achieve with these pics?? Cos as far i'm concerned, all states has its own bad roads...Dunno if you intentionally took some bush areas so as to make a report, is what i'm yet to ascertain undecided undecided...Again, your car fine, i see am undecided undecided
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by anonimi: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP,

Just want to say I like the way you are FACTUALLY dissing the low lifers who are pouring their self-hate venom on your thread.
It is obviously true that a people get the leaders they deserve. Clueless Nigerians being led by the less clueless among us.
Thanks again for a beautiful thread and the responses so far.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by megxo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
OP, NXT TYM EHN, MAYBE DO DESAME WEN TRAVELLIN FROM AKWA IBOM 2 SOKOTO.........WE'LL APPRECIATE PICS
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tdie: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
drnoel: Surprised u didn't fotograph all those police check points on d way...

Funny enough, there were no Police check points on the way... The 2 checkpoints I met were mounted by very professional and courteous Army officers....
The new IGPs order about scrapping of police checkpoints seems to be largely in effect....
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by atuboweke(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
All the roads you mentioned are Federal Govt Roads..Thank God you have experienced the marginalization been mete out to the Igbos since the civil war.BUT Thank God that GEJ has issued out directives that the roads be fixed before xmas.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by drnoel: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
t-die:

Funny enough, there were no Police check points on the way... The 2 checkpoints I met were mounted by very professional and courteous Army officers....
The new IGPs order about scrapping of police checkpoints seems to be largely in effect....

If only they would do so in IMO state but let me not derail Ur thread..
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by sunnshyn(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

May you never witness peace,joy,jubilation, prosperity till you breath your last breath...you this infected biitch roaming the forum with your sickness....I hope that serves you and your family right.

Ramblings of a poverty-stricken, dirt-poor, success-hating lunatic!!

Please return to the hole you crawled out from, your disease is contagious dummy!!
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by AlhajiPastor: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY ENJOYING IN THIS PART OF NIGERIA O! COME TO MIDDLEBELT AND SEE ROAD!

1 Like

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
I can't understand why anyone who's not interested in a particular thread will post in it. The title's quite clear, and certainly conveys what the contents will be. Yet haters, who are so damn bored of their mundane lives, with nothing decent to offer will wander in, and post garbage. If a thread is seen as silly, boring, foolish etc by anyone, yet they choose to click on the title. Who's the foolish human?

@T-die: Please carry on, I'm enjoying it and dare I say other petrol heads are too. This is something I'll be doing too, though I'll use a front-mounted camers, as well as one behind the driving seat, as opposed to a hand-held one. Holding a camera here and driving are liable to get you busted by the Law.

Enugu looks lovely, never been there though.

2 Likes

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by sultaan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP

I think just by noting the bad roads in certain state their goons followed up to smear an observation.

@goons

This is cartalk, we don't care about your personal/professional issues lets keep it clean PLEASE.
If you have a road trip with your car cruising down a good road, or going off road please share.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tdie: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
tellwisdom: But bros die-t, what are you trying to achieve with these pics?? Cos as far i'm concerned, all states has its own bad roads...Dunno if you intentionally took some bush areas so as to make a report, is what i'm yet to ascertain undecided undecided...Again, your car fine, i see am undecided undecided

Nice twist on the name; but its t-die, not die-t
Should i use child babble speak to explain my topic to you...?
4 pertinent things stand out in my title... My Pugs Journey from Enugu to Uyo
So what were you expecting to see...

i made no judgments on states of roads... just reported/depicted what i saw..

Its at least more educative than your own vulgar post on Sex (https://www.nairaland.com/982345/me-now-never)

And of course my car is fine... before nko... Thats why i bought her... she handles even finer... and i'm proud to show her off... this is cartalk... not travel section

I know you have a 2009 Range Rover Sports Autobiography Edition... So please post her pictures for all of us to admire...

In Igbo we say "Onye ifem na ewe iwe, ya biko webuo ya..."

Run back to your romance section...
and greet your man jim jones for me... he seems to have slunk off to visit his Shrink...

and BTW; Pug means Peugeot... In case you don't know...

2 Likes

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by serrajay(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
this is stupid!!! why will someone want to post such pictures on a public forum?
so what massage has he passed out
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
t-die:

Nice twist on the name; but its t-die, not die-t
Should i use child babble speak to explain my topic to you...?
4 pertinent things stand out in my title... My Pugs Journey from Enugu to Uyo
So what were you expecting to see...

i made no judgments on states of roads... just reported/depicted what i saw..

Its at least more educative than your own vulgar post on Sex (https://www.nairaland.com/982345/me-now-never)

And of course my car is fine... before nko... Thats why i bought her... she handles even finer... and i'm proud to show her off... this is cartalk... not travel section

I know you have a 2009 Range Rover Sports Autobiography Edition... So please post her pictures for all of us to admire...

In Igbo we say "Onye ifem na ewe iwe, ya biko webuo ya..."

Run back to your romance section...
and greet your man jim jones for me... he seems to have slunk off to visit his Shrink...

and BTW; Pug means Peugeot... In case you don't know...

undecided undecided undecided >>>>>>>Burst into lafta grin grin grin
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
sunnshyn:

Ramblings of a poverty-stricken, dirt-poor, success-hating lunatic!!

Please return to the hole you crawled out from, your disease is contagious dummy!!

You are a consummate foool...I wouldn't be surprised, your existence was borne out of a quickie, at the club house....dingbats like u wouldn't have existed if your bearer wasn't as dumbb as you.

You this daughter of an unknown father angry angry
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by vitality22(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros you harsh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by soma042(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
General Garicks:

Enugu fine too. I went to Enugu 2 weekends ago and i do that every 3months.
dont mind dat full
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by jimjones: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
t-die:

Being too dumb to even think up and start a topic since you joined NL.... And being full of bitterness and sarcasm in almost all your posts...
...I can only say I'm sorry for you...
Quick questions.... Were you molested as a child.... Or have you been unemployed for more than 10yrs since you graduated... ?? Need to get to the roots of your bitterness
And FYI; whether na dangote truck wey crush me, or na HIV wey kill me, or sef na old age...., all death na death o... The only road user at risk when I was snapping the pictures was me.... That's why the pix are not too clear...
So go siddon for gutter.... Or seek psychiatric help.... Or both....

tragic...absolutely tragic it is when the mark of an achiever/intelligent person is ascertained by the number of nairaland threads he/she/it(as in your case) have been able to start since joining the forum. judging by your responses to comments that highlight your dimwittedness, you just might be the one that needs employment. i mean, i dont even know when i joined nairaland, neither do i keep track of the wisdom i spit on this here forum; but you on the other hand...i'm surefire-dead cert you've got enough time on your hands to research me and the other legends that have rightfully highlighted your dimwittedness. and i could give fark, walai. it is people like you that have a need to take advantage of the anonymity of this here platform to brag about how full your bellies are, while unwittingly revealing how empty your heads are. even by the average nairalander standards, you are not quite bright, yaro.
Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by slimyem: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Interesting thread...
Enjoyed the pictures...
Enjoyed the stories it told...
Enjoyed the op's dissing of the blockheads more...
Haha!!!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) by Ikenna351(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tellwisdom and Jim jones have been banned. Just a note of warning to others.

Keep posting posting your hate posts as you get banned.

Next time, check the section before you post those nonsense. Its not tolerated in car talk.

If you dont like the topic, pass.

Ikenna.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Builds FRSC Vans / Driver Smashes Car Into A Residential Building In Delta State (Photo) / Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.