Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo (2143 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by manny4life(m): 2:12am On Nov 20, 2012
smh at same thrash oer and over again, do yall ever get tired?
Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by Blazay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
For whia?
When 'resident' bigots keep jumping from website to website and with one polymoniker to another.
Just wondering why the 'camouflage' IN RED? YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAURRRRRRRRRRRRIFOOOOO!!! tongue
IS BABY MAMA NOT BABY OSISI?
MU HAH HAH HAH HAH
OturugbAKA O! No gang PAWA? tongue
Why the camouflage in 'red'? cheesy BORN-AGAIN COWARD!!!!

You for try camouflage wellu-wellu na. . .still the same agenda. . . IGBO THIS. . .IGBO THAT. OR ADULTEROUS WIVES ARE GOING TO HELL. MEN CHEAT. . .WOMEN CAN'T. . . BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQz3Fa2xtAA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

How are the mighty falling!!! KARMA IS A SWEEEEEEEEEEET BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This calls for some celebrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzion!!! grin

BABY OSISI AKA BABY MAMA HOW NOW. . . .LONG TIME NO SEE. tongue
You don come follow us play with us for NL. . .? tongue
The one and only FIRST LADY GBURU-GBURU OF NVS. . . .THE UNTOUCHABLE!!!
GANG DON FAIL AUSPY-SUSPY COME OOOOOH!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I nor tok oh. . . back to purgatory! Just thought I'd welcome you daaaaaaaaaarling. . . NAIRALAND SWEEEEEET OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!grin

Viewing
: Gbawe, *Ileke-IdI, Blazay(m), mukina2

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!! Back to bed jare! cool

Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by OneNaira6: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2012
I was going to address Baby Mama until I saw some hypocritical @ss people up in here. The same set of people that were licking and kissing Agbotean butt months and years ago are all of a sudden going against him and seeing ika as Igbo now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't be the only one that find this sh1t funny.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by Mgbadike80: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Yorubas are always talking from the two sides of their mouth. Lesson of the thread learned.
Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by ebere1712: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mgbadike80: Yorubas are always talking from the two sides of their mouth. Lesson of the thread learned.
That is their trademark, ask awolowo.
Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by Olaolufred(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Delta Igbo are still Igbos.

Instead of vilifying what your brothers did, you'd rather reject their background. What a shame.

Like MASSOB called BZM Leader an attention seeker.
The truth is Crime is crime, no matter who committed it.
Our culture of honesty had been executed through hanging, that is why you see youths and adults who could kill their own father, mother, wife, son or daughter for money.
Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa should do their best to change our value system that have respect only for money. Humans are valuable than any inanimate things.
This is not time to say a criminal is Yoruba or Ibo, its time for soul-searching.
The december I-must-go-village attitude, coupled with untold display of wealth wish makes the younger boys to crave for same not minding how the wealth is gotten should be discouraged.
Re: Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo by Ngodigha1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ika are Igbo. Two of the criminals are Igbo but not from the south east and they deserve to die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport / APC Says Nigeria Will Pay Heavily For Jonathan’s Endorsement As Sole Candidate / Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.