Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg (4133 Views)

How To Root My SIII Mini Myself / Galaxy SIII Anyone? / Iphone 5 Screen Better Than Galaxy SIII Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
if i am not mistaken, @ Op u are using a china phone!!!

if not, i doubt if you could possibly have this many issues with it.
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
4llerbuntu: if i am not mistaken, @ Op u are using a china phone!!!

if not, i doubt if you could possibly have this many issues with it.

nt a china phn..
It's origina..
It is jus dt am used 2 usin nokia
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by stave9ja(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
guy u just bought a china Samsung

a lady also brought a Galaxy note 2 to me that she cant call, text browse and i was almost fooled but it was a very good fake

if you bought the original Samsung, it works for you not the other way round
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
na origina ma broda...
It's nt a china fone..
Am 100 percent sure abt dt
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by stave9ja(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
post a pic of the phone pls
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
av got liitle mb on ma phone nw
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2012
Dextra:
Mine's got Samsung written behind and I got it for 90k, how Can I unlock it? It's from USA

there should also be Samsung written on the front at the top just below the speaker. is it carrier branded? i.e AT&T, Sprint etc.....if it is not, you don't need to unlock it
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2012
mjay:

Its the latest operating system for Android, faster and smoother. You need to root your phone first to be able to load it cos its not yet available as an update. What version of S3 are you using? international or USA/Canada?

that's not correct. i have updated my GS3 to Jellybean about 3 weeks ago and i got the update notice directly on my phone
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
walcolm:

that's not correct. i have updated my GS3 to Jellybean about 3 weeks ago and i got the update notice directly on my phone
Bro.. Abeg give me ur 2go id..
U reali need to hp me
.i think dat will be a faster reply
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Goodboy2012: pls.. Help with airtel settings .. I jus subscribed 4 d 1gb plan... Help if u use airtel to browse wit sam,gal s3

it doesnt require any setting. just plug and play

so long as BIS has been activated on your airtel line, GS3 will access the data.

even if you use any other network and that SIM has been provisioned for data, GS3 will use data but the network will bill you on a PAYG basis and its more expensive
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Goodboy2012:
Bro.. Abeg give me ur 2go id..
U reali need to hp me
.i think dat will be a faster reply

i don't use 2go
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
walcolm:

it doesnt require any setting. just plug and play

so long as BIS has been activated on your airtel line, GS3 will access the data.

even if you use any other network and that SIM has been provisioned for data, GS3 will use data but the network will bill you on a PAYG basis and its more expensive

tnx bro...
I jus started brwsin wt it dis aftunun..tnx again..
Pls, any syt i can download apps nd games?
And i avnt bn able 2 go back 2 ma minimixed page,still dnt get dt part
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Goodboy2012:

tnx bro...
I jus started brwsin wt it dis aftunun..tnx again..
Pls, any syt i can download apps nd games?
And i avnt bn able 2 go back 2 ma minimixed page,still dnt get dt part

there's Google play store and Samsung Appstore on ur phone already. just logon
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
whr exactly is it bro
And again, i do i choose wateva i download 2 always b saved on ma memory card nd nt phone ?
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
to confirm if its chinko or not, type *#*#4636#*#*.If it shows nothing,sorry cry
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Dextra(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
walcolm:

there should also be Samsung written on the front at the top just below the speaker. is it carrier branded? i.e AT&T, Sprint etc.....if it is not, you don't need to unlock it
T-Mobile.
Can you help me unlock it?
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2012
Goodboy2012: whr exactly is it bro
And again, i do i choose wateva i download 2 always b saved on ma memory card nd nt phone ?

guy, the many, VERY basic questions you're asking are really now making me worry...it doesn't sound like you have the phone with you. you sound more like an 80yrs old person trying to figure out gsm cheesy

to answer this your question which i hope will be the last one, open the 'internet' app, tap the 'menu button', scroll down and select 'settings'. select 'advanced' and select 'default storage' choose 'memory card' from the list and close
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2012
Dextra:
T-Mobile.
Can you help me unlock it?

Sorry Dex, i'm not a GSM engineer
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2012
walcolm:

guy, the many, VERY basic questions you're asking are really now making me worry...it doesn't sound like you have the phone with you. you sound more like an 80yrs old person trying to figure out gsm cheesy

to answer this your question which i hope will be the last one, open the 'internet' app, tap the 'menu button', scroll down and select 'settings'. select 'advanced' and select 'default storage' choose 'memory card' from the list and close
Tnx.. My appz z nw savin on mem.card
lol bro
am jus a bit jittery ni o
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by walcolm(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Goodboy2012:
Tnx.. My appz z nw savin on mem.card
lol bro
am jus a bit jittery ni o

lol...your apps wont save on memory card but anything you download from the internet, i.e. apk files, music and video files, office docs, pdf etc will all save on the memory stick.

with GS3 all applications install on the internal memory card

there's nothing to be jittery about...its just a phone and its not even the top dog phone in the world anymore.
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2012
walcolm:

lol...your apps wont save on memory card but anything you download from the internet, i.e. apk files, music and video files, office docs, pdf etc will all save on the memory stick.

with GS3 all applications install on the internal memory card

there's nothing to be jittery about...its just a phone and its not even the top dog phone in the world anymore.
pls nd pls nd plz
..answa dese 2 unclear questnz...
Wit d way u said i wud return 2 d minimzd appz, i did it nd i could nt gt it...
2ndly,whr wil i see d samsng apstor nd google playstr on ma phone...
Tnx in anticipatn
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goodboy2012:
pls nd pls nd plz
..answa dese 2 unclear questnz...
Wit d way u said i wud return 2 d minimzd appz, i did it nd i could nt gt it...
2ndly,whr wil i see d samsng apstor nd google playstr on ma phone...
Tnx in anticipatn
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by bullshagar: 3:13am On Nov 28, 2012
u can unlock it for just 5k online...
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2012
my SgalaxyS3 phone only has one camera infront ... Is it anoda version or wat ? Bt am sure its nt chinko
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Goodboy2012: my SgalaxyS3 phone only has one camera infront ... Is it anoda version or wat ? Bt am sure its nt chinko

really hunh? grin grin grin grin post the phone's IMEI
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
4llerbuntu:

really hunh? grin grin grin grin post the phone's IMEI

Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
Goodboy2012: my SgalaxyS3 phone only has one camera infront ... Is it anoda version or wat ? Bt am sure its nt chinko

boy, have you typed this code *#*#4636#*#*
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

boy, have you typed this code *#*#4636#*#*

yea
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
That attached picture is the phone that has that IMEI you posted

its either you are having a laugh with this thread, (which would be unbelievably stupid of you),

or you definitely have with you a chinese phone. which would still be weird, cos as far as i know the chinese dont bother with cloning imei

Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by ciphoenix: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
the nerve of him angry
Re: HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone / How To Browse With The Mtn New Data plan. / I Receive This SHOCKING Message From GLO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.