Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (9500 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Ozonna(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday My President. May God guide and protect you

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by chux76(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday Sir,irrespective of you flaws,discrepancies,shortcomings(who doesn't have them?) I say once again....HAPPY BUFFDAE
I sincerely hope over N1bn will not be spent to mark this day??
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Afrocatalyst: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday Mr President.
Pls does anyone know how to check PM on Nairaland? I tried my e-mail and saw nothing there but I was notified I have a PM. Pls pals help.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Danchiks(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday to my President. More of God's wisdom to rule our great country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by omenziate(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Very hard to say it but I still wish u Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by victorazy(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2012
WELL! WHAT CAN I SAY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GEJ" ASK FOR GOD'S WISDOM SO THAT U CAN BE ABLE TO LEAD THIS STRONG NATION (NO BE BEAMS O) UR DOING THE GUD THINGS AT THE WRONG TIME AND THAT DOES NOT CLASSIFY A GUD LEADER.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by GARRIx7(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2012
WTF!!!
So I was born on the same day as the presido..... grin grin grin grin
Happy birthday to my President and I....

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ypzilanti: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday. Mr. President. Today is your birthday. Tomorrow I will talk what I want to talk.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by tarryT(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

Why dont leave ur own greetings and get lost. My president is the Retardeen.
If your president is the Retardeen(not mine), then you must be his son. Demdem Retardeen.:p

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2012
tarryT: If your president is the Retardeen(not mine), then you must be his son. Demdem Retardeen.:p

am only aware of just one President for a country called Nigeria where i am. Continue to live in denial. Call him whatever the same way i can call him whatever.
My president GEJ is RETARDEEN. DEAL WITH THAT

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2012
More grease to ur elbows sir. In spite of the controversies U gotta love this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Lawalkay(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2012
Seun, on behalf of all nairalander help us wish the one which d Almighty has put in place to rule this mama elizabeth theory now mr goodluck ebele azikwe jonathan many unhappy return of d day.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ShalomNigeria: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2012
God of all Wisdom, the heart of the King is in your hand. For Your Name sake, Let us have cause to thank you for our nation by this time next year. Consciously or otherwise, Help our President to take steps that will transform our country in the next one year. So that Nigerians will remember his birthday and rejoice with him (and not insult him).

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Misbee(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2012
You deserve my greetings my presi.It is not easy to be the president of 'Niger area'.May the Lord bless you and your family forever.amen.Happy birthdate Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

am only aware of just one President for a country called Nigeria where i am. Continue to live in denial. Call him whatever the same way i can call him whatever.
I'm И̣̣̣̥o fan of his and I didn't vote for him last year & may likely not do any different come 2015 but insulting him directly ain't too good
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2012
I KNOW 1 GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT WISH THIS MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAU MAU STUDENTS AND THEIR MAU MAU ALUMNI LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Dee60: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Many happy returns to our dear President. We rejoice with you and family.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by tomakint: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday my President! Sir, you need to quit being a rookie, you are in charge for goodness sake be the man and prove your Ijawness to us (we know them to be bold and fearless) wishing you many blissful years ahead!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2012
nedu2000: I'm И̣̣̣̥o fan of his and I didn't vote for him last year & may likely not do any different come 2015 but insulting him directly ain't too good

Till the day when other leaders like Tinubu, Ojukwu, Buhari, IBB, Aregbesola etc are stopped calling names, he shall remain to be the retardeen. They all have one head each.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by onlineadejoh(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2012
HBD Mr. President, wish you God's Speed & Strength to be able to pilot safely the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by jabanz(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Wizeboy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...

To be a leader is not an easy task, not to talk of been Nigeria President; there are many forces and so many toes you will be trying not to step on BUT my prayer for you is that Almighty God will grant you knowledge and power to be more PROACTIVE and DECISIVE in your approach. God will guide you right in all your dealings.
yeah ryt....happy bday goodluck ebele jonathan
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Cleverley(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Victorisrael: hapy birthday my president
u said it all. . .
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Afrocatalyst: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2012
Afrocatalyst: Happy birthday Mr President.
Pls does anyone know how to check PM on Nairaland? I tried my e-mail and saw nothing there but I was notified I have a PM. Pls pals help.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Haywire99(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy bufday my president llnp.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by tarryT(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

Demdem Retardeen the grandson of Clueless.. Take ur sad story to another tread. We are celebrating our president here.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by jabanz(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2012
TM
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by NobleNkem(f): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2012
happy birthday the no 1 physical father of Nigeria, may the blessing of the lord abide with you always.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday Mr. Presido. We shall set up a committee to investigate whether it's really true that today's your birthday & we will serve you white paper if you're found to be defrauding us. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by akay48(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by senator2027: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2012
happy birthday oh broda jonathan
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ckardray(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Braveht: this one na football age oo especially for PEJ grin

Naija sef dey use football age, if PEJ no fit use am den she is not representing.

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONA..... Weather them like am or not, U still remain d Pressy of Our Dear Country
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Ellashow: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday Mr. President, though am not a fan of yours but u sincerely own 2day and I wish God in His infinite mercies bestow u with Wisdom dat will lead 2 creativity, innovation and invention in ur life 2 lead dis great nation....long life & prosperity, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC-Merger: ANPP Members Call For Suspension / Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP / Confusion In PDP As Two Factions Lay Claim To Secondus’ Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.