Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim (1737 Views)

Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Unmasking The Real Monguno, The New Defence Intelligence Chief / After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Blatant: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
The USA has evolved as an evil nation since George Bush Jnr became the president. The world would be a better place if George Bush never came into the political equation in America.
George only sees war and the wars are just to help his corporate pals. Killers murdering innocent people including woemn and children in order to make more money.
May God never forgive George Bush and all his greedy corporate friends who perpetrate these evil. May the blood of all they have conspired to murder never give them any peace in life. in Jesus' name I pray
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by TayoD1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Afam,

4 Play/I-man, TayoD/Tayo-D, mr pataki/pahtahkee,

Since you guys believe it is perfectly normal for you to use multiple IDs on a discussion forum after being banned then it means that you guys are shameless.

Must you use a forum when you cannot abide by the rules set by the owner? You guys sound desperate as if you don't have any life outside this forum.

It is such desperation that is affecting you people and has blinded you guys into thinking that using/hiding under different user names is a cool thing.

Continue with your shameless acts, it is only sad that such multiplicity of identities may have put a lot of people off on this forum as you never know who is making a point and who is supporting the same point since some of us here can actually have up to 3 or more usernames at the same time.
It iw very obvious that you lack the capacity to discuss issues without a personality attack. If you are so eager to make your identity known, why not post your name, pictures, adress and everything so people could easily identify you in real life. Going by the way that you are unable to separate issues from personality, I have come to the conclusion that you are a very insecure person, but your recent posts have shown that you are a hypocrite as well.

Nairaland and majority of online forums like these are designed so issues can be addressed, albeit anonymously. So for ou to get hung up on whether people are who ou think they are or not just provides you with a smoke screen to hide your ignorance of the subject matters. Please forward match to Facebook if you are interested in knowing more about people. And do everyone a favour by not putting up a group picture while indicating you are one of them. And by the way, did you ask for the persmission from the people whose pictures you have put online?

It is obvious that you have suceeded in hiding your ignorance so far by making sure that you have said nothing about the topic at hand, even though you've posted several times and we are on page 2 of the thread. keep it up as stuff like these is what your heroes in PDP are known for. It is hufing and puffing throughout their tenure with nothing tangible to show for it at the end of the day.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by pahtahkee: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2008
Afam:

4 Play/I-man, TayoD/Tayo-D, mr pataki/pahtahkee,

Since you guys believe it is perfectly normal for you to use multiple IDs on a discussion forum after being banned then it means that you guys are shameless.

Must you use a forum when you cannot abide by the rules set by the owner? You guys sound desperate as if you don't have any life outside this forum.

It is such desperation that is affecting you people and has blinded you guys into thinking that using/hiding under different user names is a cool thing.

Continue with your shameless acts, it is only sad that such multiplicity of identities may have put a lot of people off on this forum as you never know who is making a point and who is supporting the same point since some of us here can actually have up to 3 or more usernames at the same time.
Afam, when will you ever grow up to be intelligent for once in your life? I have repeatedly told you, forums are meant for discussion of issues and not about the discussants! The username I use on this forum or whichever forum I discuss on is not your albatross to know. I was banned, I came back with a username similar to the same id, I was using earlier on, is that too difficult for you to understand that I have nothing to hide on the forum?

Again you come with your illogical statements: Must I use a forum, if I cannot keep to the rules of the forum? I will suggest you carry your kvetching to the adminstrator of the forum if you are so frustrated by how your stupidity is constantly being swept into the open! That you drive a danfo in Lagos and you break the rules, (even though there are no enforcement of rules) would that stop you from driving for your pecuniary living?

Continue with your shameless acts, it is only sad you may have put a lot of people off from this forum with your constantly attacking personalities than issues raised.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by 4Play(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Then the US has no business interfering with the IAEA. The IAEA should be allowed to do its job of ensuring that Iran meets up with its legal obligation. All Western nations should back off and allow the IAEA do its job. Why are they interfering? Why are they clamoring for sanctions when the IAEA is still in negotiation with Iran. Iran has always cooperated with the IAEA, why can't the warmongers of the Bush administration allow the IAEA do its job?

Interfering with? The IAEA has never complained that the US is preventing it from doing its work.To the contrary,it is Iran that has hindered the IAEA's discharge of its responsibilities prompting the IAEA to issue various reports noting Iran's various malfeasance.

Legal obligations come with sanctions-the IAEA on its own cannot apply the neccessary measures to gain Iranian compliance.The sanctions have to be applied by the UNSC-this is where the US comes in.Without the US,the IAEA cannot compel the Iranians to discharge their obligations.

To state that "Iran has always cooperated with the IAEA" demonstrates a gross disregard of the facts.The facts are,that as the IAEA has frequently noted,Iran isn't complying fully with its legal obligations. Anybody with a modicum of knowledge about Iran would have heard for instance of Natanz-this was a nuclear facility which the Iranians denied existed-to now claim that they have always cooperated is incredibly ridiculous.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by 4Play(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
Blatant:

The USA has evolved as an evil nation since George Bush Jnr became the president. The world would be a better place if George Bush never came into the political equation in America.
George only sees war and the wars are just to help his corporate pals. Killers murdering innocent people including woemn and children in order to make more money.
May God never forgive George Bush and all his greedy corporate friends who perpetrate these evil. May the blood of all they have conspired to murder never give them any peace in life. in Jesus' name I pray

As usual,complete tosh.The US has fought in 2 wars-Iraq and Afghanistan-since the Bush Administration.The Clinton Adiministration managed to bomb Iraq,Sudan,Afghanistan,Bosnia(95),Kosovo(99) as well as invade Haiti,not counting the debacle in Somalia.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Afam(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
TayoD/Tayo-D, pahtahkee,

You guys are simply criminally minded that is why you don't see anything wrong in faking identities all the time.

About the topic, I saw a post with the name 4 Play and clicked on it, immediately I realized it was the same I-man who may have been using many usernames here and I felt that it was not fair that some people here use multiple identities because at the end of the day you cannot even be certain that you are dealing with real people but with multiple personalities of a few people.

So, I cannot waste my time discussing with criminally minded rogues like you people.

By the way this topic was lying idle until I responded to it while making it clear that you people should stop this shameless act.

Anyway, criminals don't see anything bad in what they do so I am not surprised that you see your actions as normal, silly things.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by TayoD1(m): 5:22am On Feb 09, 2008
@Afam,

TayoD/Tayo-D, pahtahkee,

You guys are simply criminally minded that is why you don't see anything wrong in faking identities all the time.
Faking identities? Do you know the meaning of that phrase. Kindly tell us whose identity I faked. Haven't you been taught not to use words whose meanings you do not know?

About the topic, I saw a post with the name 4 Play and clicked on it, immediately I realized it was the same I-man who may have been using many usernames here and I felt that it was not fair that some people here use multiple identities because at the end of the day you cannot even be certain that you are dealing with real people but with multiple personalities of a few people.
You must think those imaginary friends you have are now making posts on the internet. Who else but real people make posts? When are you going to get it into your head that this forum isn't designed or meant for people to make their identities known. If you think otherwise, kindly show us how through your post anyone can pinpoint who you are. I guess Seun designed it as such in order to dissuade clueless people like you who are ever hung on personalities. Sniffing around people's butt will not heal you of your insecurity.

So, I cannot waste my time discussing with criminally minded rogues like you people.
Don't flatter yourself. What do you plan top discuss with that puss in your head you call brain. That criminality is entrenched in your blood doesn't make others criminals like you. Ode.

By the way this topic was lying idle until I responded to it while making it clear that you people should stop this shameless act.
And we have seen your contribution so far to the topic at hand - nothing. This is so typical and expected. We cannot expect you to provide anything from ther nothing in your head.

Anyway, criminals don't see anything bad in what they do so I am not surprised that you see your actions as normal, silly things.
You are just so full of bull shit. Even after saying the following: Good for you. Can you reproduce your first post where you specified that TayoD and Tayo-D are one and the same person?, you come back to say I am criminally minded despite the fact that my very first post with the new user name acknowledges why their is a difference? Though many have come to know you as the nairaland idiot, your recent postings have finally removed all doubts. Go on with your foolishness, it appears you are really comfortable in it.

And by the way, the only criminal here is you. Even though you know the truth which was presented to you fair and square, you prefer to hide it and give the impression of falsehood.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Blatant: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
4 Play:

As usual,complete tosh.The US has fought in 2 wars-Iraq and Afghanistan-since the Bush Administration.The Clinton Adiministration managed to bomb Iraq,Sudan,Afghanistan,Bosnia(95),Kosovo(99) as well as invade Haiti,not counting the debacle in Somalia.

Absolutely nonsensical.
everytime the Clinton administration intervened anywhere, it was for just causes and it had the support of most of the rest of the world. George, on the other hand, has attacked Iraq for no justifiable reason and he has created more havoc than most other evil people known in history probably except Hitler.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by pahtahkee: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
Afam:

Now it is evident, English language comprehension is a herculean task on you. No wonder you find it easy to argue blindly and foolishly that bioethanol and ethanol are different. Mr Chemical Engineer graduate.

Go and learn how to use the right words to make some sense. At the moment, you are absolutely senseless with your posts.I am through with your blind arguments which you always recline on incessantly.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Tornadoz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2008
Let me explain why Afam is angry. In many cases you will be discussing an issue with Mr X, when Mr X find's out he's cornered, he log's out only to log back in as Mr Z. Tell me how you can have a proper debate when people can just log out and log in with a different user name to support a topic. This is what is killing robust debate on Nairaland.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by LadyT(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
I think Bush has one more war to start before he leaves, undecided
He is beyond mad.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by RichyBlacK(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
Tornadoz:

Let me explain why Afam is angry. In many cases you will be discussing an issue with Mr X, when Mr X find's out he's cornered, he log's out only to log back in as Mr Z. Tell me how you can have a proper debate when people can just log out and log in with a different user name to support a topic. This is what is killing robust debate on Nairaland.

Those who do that have too much time in their hands.

@Tornadoz, how far? Long time
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by 4Play(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2008
Blatant:

Absolutely nonsensical.
everytime the Clinton administration intervened anywhere, it was for just causes and it had the support of most of the rest of the world. George, on the other hand, has attacked Iraq for no justifiable reason and he has created more havoc than most other evil people known in history probably except Hitler.

Everytime Clinton intervened?That is hogwash.You seem to have swallowed hook, line and sinker,everything the MSM has fed you.Let's take a couple of these "just causes" you speak of.

When Clinton bombed Sudan,the administration said it was bombing a factory that was being utilised by Iraq,Sudan and Al-Qaeda to produce chemical weapons.Do you still think Iraq and al-Qaeda were running that factory?

When Kosovo was bombed,this was condemned by Russia,India,China the NAM(Non-Aligned Movement) and most members of the UN General Assembly,even Mandela inclusive.Who constitutes this "most of the rest of the world" you speak of?The intervention was so baseless that the US didn't bother moving it for deliberations with the UN Security Council.

Interestingly,the death toll in kosovo before US intervention was in the hundreds,the death toll during Saddam's reign was 390,000 not including the 2m that died in various wars.You seem to think that the death of hundreds is sufficient casus belli,while the deaths of 2.3m demands business as usual.

Bush caused more havoc around the world? Was it not during the Clinton administration that al-Qaeda opened training camps in Afghanistan,producing thousands of well trained terrorists,largely untouched?Was it not during that administration that Africa used to pay $11 back to the West for every $1 we received in development aid?

With most in the MSM being left-leaning,people shouldn't swallow every thing they are fed.From an African perspective,I would rather prefer a President that helped cancel debt repayments and increased development aid to one who reduced aid and made us pay through our nose for loans we took from the IMF and the World Bank.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Afam(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2008
@the identity switchers,

I may be many things but I will never stoop so low to switch and fake identities neither will I continue to register new usernames anything I am banned from a forum.

When people have no shame anything becomes perfectly normal and cool.

You guys stink, you are all common criminals as far as I am concerned.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Tornadoz(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2008
@RichyBlacK
How RichyBlacK dey self? I was stuck in the village between November and January hence my long absence.

@Afam
No kill me with laugh o.
Wetin be davidylan new name?
Let me know which guise he's using now to vomit his usual crap.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by pahtahkee: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2008
Afam:

@the identity switchers,

I may be many things but I will never stoop so low to switch and fake identities neither will I continue to register new usernames anything I am banned from a forum.

When people have no shame anything becomes perfectly normal and cool.

You guys stink, you are all common criminals as far as I am concerned.
When you stop eating from the garbage of stupidity, I will begin to reckon with your postings on this forum. Mr Chemical Engineer graduate please correct your English. It is anytime not anything.

What identities have I faked now? Must you always be a blind and stubborn goat to sound reasoning and arguments?

When people like you have no shame in ignorance and stupidity, foolishness becomes perfectly normal and cool to you. Keep dancing in your all-time discovery of those faking identities. What profound foolishness you exhibit!
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by RichyBlacK(m): 5:17am On Feb 11, 2008
Tornadoz:

@RichyBlacK
How RichyBlacK dey self? I was stuck in the village between November and January hence my long absence.

@Afam
No kill me with laugh o.

Okay, hope you enjoyed your stay. Great to hear from you. smiley
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Blatant: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Everytime Clinton intervened?That is hogwash.You seem to have swallowed hook, line and sinker,everything the MSM has fed you.Let's take a couple of these "just causes" you speak of.

When Clinton bombed Sudan,the administration said it was bombing a factory that was being utilised by Iraq,Sudan and Al-Qaeda to produce chemical weapons.Do you still think Iraq and al-Qaeda were running that factory?

When Kosovo was bombed,this was condemned by Russia,India,China the NAM(Non-Aligned Movement) and most members of the UN General Assembly,even Mandela inclusive.Who constitutes this "most of the rest of the world" you speak of?The intervention was so baseless that the US didn't bother moving it for deliberations with the UN Security Council.

Interestingly,the death toll in kosovo before US intervention was in the hundreds,the death toll during Saddam's reign was 390,000 not including the 2m that died in various wars.You seem to think that the death of hundreds is sufficient casus belli,while the deaths of 2.3m demands business as usual.

Bush caused more havoc around the world? Was it not during the Clinton administration that al-Qaeda opened training camps in Afghanistan,producing thousands of well trained terrorists,largely untouched?Was it not during that administration that Africa used to pay $11 back to the West for every $1 we received in development aid?

With most in the MSM being left-leaning,people shouldn't swallow every thing they are fed.From an African perspective,I would rather prefer a President that helped cancel debt repayments and increased development aid to one who reduced aid and made us pay through our nose for loans we took from the IMF and the World Bank.

Complete and utter rubbish
you do make too many assumptions. I dont even know what MSM is.

All you are telling us is what George Bush's right-wing protagonists have fed you.

From an African perspective, we dont need stupid presidents like George who kills for fun and start to talk like an actor in a cowboy movie after overseeing the murder of several thousands of innocent men and women. It will only be a matter of time for such to descend on Africans when they run out of enemies with which to hoodwink people and scare people.
Re: Us Intelligence Chief Retreats On Iran Claim by Afam(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2008
Tornadoz:

@RichyBlacK

@Afam
No kill me with laugh o.

4Him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cows Undergoing Training As Bike Men / Efcc, Icpc May Go After Soludo / Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.