Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Does Online Dating Really Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Online Dating Really Work? (543 Views)

My Online Dating Experience. / Does Online Dating Still Work? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Online Dating Really Work? by donPhill(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2012
my friend is here at abuja and is dating a lady he met online from ebonyi, they moved well for the first two months, now the lady does not even care to call him and the guy is like u know, tired of the thread, please advice.
Re: Does Online Dating Really Work? by bknight: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2012
it works for some. Never worked for me. But for friends it has worked for, they all know its strictly yanshing. Get emotionally attached at ur own peril.

Also heard of some who met online & later got married.
Re: Does Online Dating Really Work? by k2039: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Anyone can fall in love with the words someone types.Online dating is completely different than seeing someone in person,it is very important it is to spend time with someone face to face.
Online dating gives both persons the opportunity to present an inflated view of their personality.

Online dating only makes sense when you sure to see the person soon and also see the person from time to time
Re: Does Online Dating Really Work? by drnoel: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2012
No

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Questions Females Ask And Their Answers / Which Would You Prefer Homely Or Filrty Spouse / Plz I Need Help Budgetting My Marraige Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.