Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses (17490 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by trendystuf(f): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
ate Middleton is admired for her impeccable style, and designers all over the world line up to dress the royal brunette.

So it's no suprise that during her recent trip to London, Kim Kardashian wanted to get a piece of the action.

The reality star and her famous sisters recently launched a fashion collection at Dorothy Perkins, and reportedly send the Duchess a load of free clothing, only to get them send straight back.

According to The Examiner, Kate politely declined to accept any of the free clothing received from the famous reality star.

The Kardashian Kollection features a lot of figure-hugging silhouettes, with leopard print and studs - not exactly appropriate for a member of the Royal family.

A palace insider told the magazine: 'Kate is hardly going to turn up for an event with the queen in a cheap leopard-print miniskirt or gold sequined jacket.'

A spokesperson for the Kardashians denies that clothes were sent to the Duchess and told MailOnline: 'I confirm. that clothes were not sent to Kate. This is just a rumor that someone wanted to start.'

The Examiner source also claims Kim invited Kate over for tea, in an attempt to get a new royal best friend out of her recent trip to London. But once again, the Duchess politely declined the offer.

A friend close to Miss Kardashian rubbished the claims and told MailOnline: 'Kim never asked Kate to lunch. She was there (in England) working for a few days.'

And another insider explained to the Daily Star earlier this week why Kim is so keen on getting closer to Kate.

'She hoped Kate might be seen wearing one of the designs out in public, which would give their fashion credentials a huge boost,' the source explained.

And a link with the Royal family would have given them the stepping stone they wanted to be big in the UK, the insider continued:

'The Kardashians want to be as big in the UK as they are in America, and think associating themselves with the Royals, especially Kate, will help them achieve that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2234496/Kim-Kardashian-sends-Kate-Middleton-freebie-clothing-Kollection-Duchess-sends-straight-back.html
Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/kim-kardashian-sends-kate-middleton.html

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by 2million1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by obowunmi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kardashians are money hungry beasts.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Ticklishmummy(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Eyaa,sorry Kimmy Pie,unfortunately this is not something Momanger can fix for you.

Better luck next time babes! grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by youngeyes: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
cheesy , ehn but how that 1 take concern us . mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by SlyIg(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
hahahahahahahah

let me laugh away my boredom first. But come to think of it,how does this one take concern nairaland!

On a very serious note,Seun needs to set up a panel to look into this frontpage matter.

9 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by yuzedo: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
I can marry Kate for this!!! Oh Katie-nwamama!!!!!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Iaz93: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Fucck up

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by fukcwitme(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kim needs to stay in her lane. How she gone think that dat classy Kate gone wear any of her Kartrashian clothes.
#ratchet

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by member9: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Somehow this is soppose to be important and makes front page?
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bwahahaha! I'm sure they won't feature this in their so called 'reality tv',where they show us the good side of their life only.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
I dont believe this one bit. Someone just made this up....and they know Kim is an easy target.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by babaowo: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
SlyIg: .hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a very serious note,Seun needs to set up a panel to look into this frontpage matter.
.....panel or commitee like aso rock dey do

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Josh316(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
The reality star and her famous sisters recently launched a fashion collection at Dorothy Perkins, and reportedly sendSENT the Duchess a load of free clothing, only to get them send SENT straight back.
angry
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2012

I can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
girls with lost glory looking to boost their CGPA with the conservative royal family. Let dem go and re-image their scandal-ridden life.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by adora4u1: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Trash trying to mix with class! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Abeg make I come smoke my Kini with a bottle of henessy and Isiewu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kim should know that oil and water NEVER mix... grin grin grin

This is what Nollywood calls "Royal Rejection", watch out for the movie, coming soon... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by yemidurojaye: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
These Kardashians just love publicity embarassed
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by hollypagan: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
If say one of this girls employ me wash them pants i go happy,hey see beauty tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
chai!!!!! 1004 followed topic...... being out for a while ...hope NL no go affect me
Back to topic....ive notin to say,iyam not a fan of kadi
will be back soon...lemme face dis 1004 followed topic.....ugghhhhhh
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by tunapawizzy: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
adora4u1: Trash trying to mix with class! grin
VERY WELL SAID

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by tunapawizzy: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
holly-pagan:
If say one of this girls employ me wash them pants i go happy,hey see beauty tongue tongue
NA PATA U WAN DEY WASH, U GO SOON BEG MAKE DEM ALLOW U CHOP DEM POO

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by kabsun(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
k

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by salam001(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mtcheew,because one girl rejects another girl's gift of dress,it now concerns us in Nigeria and it even made frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by slimyem: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Royalty don't wear no slutty clothes...
Haha!!

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read the article.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by ogusbaba1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Abi na, wetin person go do?
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by ogusbaba1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read the article.
dont mind them, some people even coment because dey saw others coment related to wat dey hav in mind gosh,,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child / Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.