Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses (17494 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by baby124: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed

But this girl is really ambitious. Does she think this is some Jay Z/Beyonce type stuff? She is clearly deluded about who she is and how relevant she is. My dear, just go on vacation after this. You tried, this embarrassment is too much. na wah

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by layconalabi: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
And S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡?
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dorothy Perkins!

what comes to mind when I think of Dorothy Perkins is chav.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Revolva(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Yeah good for that kim - dem tell her say dem no send her - and why is this in the front page
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by BABE3: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Why are people so lazy to read? Who reads the headlines alone and basks in the delusion of acquired knowledge ? The daft one(s).

The kardashians aren't silly enough to send pieces from their collection to Kate. They know she's on the reserved and simplistic part of the fashion world due to her "status". This is a story made up to ridicule the sisters/their collection. Like someone said earlier, they are easy targets.

Perks of being a celebrity.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by SisiKill1: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
First of all, this is from the Daily Mail. . .if that doesn't spell fiction, I don't know what does.

Secondly, there is no denying that the Kardashians are a delusional bunch but I doubt they are that far up their own wide asses, to really think the Princess will want anything to do with them.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by slimyem: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:
Why are people so lazy to read? Who reads the headlines alone and basks in the delusion of acquired knowledge ? The daft one(s).

The kardashians aren't silly enough to send pieces from their collection to Kate. They know she's on the reserved and simplistic part of the fashion world due to her "status". This is a story made up to ridicule the sisters/their collection. Like someone said earlier, they are easy targets.

you chose what to believe...same as all the other posters here..!
A part of the story says they did actually sent those clothes...another says they denied it..
Except you are a Kardashian or an employee of theirs,how do you know its a made up story and they are not just trying to save face by denying the rumours?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by BABE3: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: you chose what to believe...same as all the other posters here..!
A part of the story says they did actually sent those clothes...another says they denied it..
Except you are a Kardashian or an employee of theirs,how do you know its a made up story and they are not just trying to save face by denying the rumours?

98% of the people comenting on this thread didn't bother reading the article. That's a trait common to most.

How do I know it's a made-up story? It's fvcking obvious. Use your head.

"The kardashians aren't silly enough to send pieces from their collection to Kate. They know she's on the reserved and simplistic part of the fashion world due to her "status"."
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Levels pass levels
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by samie4luv(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by mystikal(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Could as well be a rumour anyway but why would anyone expect me to believe the kardashians are brilliant enough to know this would be a bad idea.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by slimyem: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

98% of the people comenting on this thread didn't bother reading the article. That's a trait common to most.

"The kardashians aren't silly enough to send pieces from their collection to Kate. They know she's on the reserved and simplistic part of the fashion world due to her "status"."
98 percent??
Wow!!
You been really using your head...!
How do you know the bolded again??
Your head?
Are you saying they cannot specifically tailor simplistic and reserved clothes to suit Kate's status?
Are you saying they couldn't have browsed that business strategy like the article implied?
...and how are you this certain again?
Your head...i suppose??
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by baby124: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: 98 percent??
Wow!!
Your head?
Are you saying they cannot specifically tailor simplistic and reserved clothes to suit Kate's status?
Are you saying they couldn't have browsed that business strategy like the article implied?
Your head...i suppose??

They know Kate cannot come down to roforofo fight of proving that they propositioned her to wear their designs. So they will always deny to save face of this huge embarrassment. Maybe kim in her deluded mind is already thinking about being the everlasting mistress to William or even taking the throne from Kate. That girl's ability to be greedy is staggering. She will do anything for fame and money. I totally believe she is capable of this. If she ever has the opportunity to be William's mistress she will dump Kanye like a bad dream.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by BABE3: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: 98 percent??
Wow!!
Your head?
Your head...i suppose??

I can't do this. Fvck off. Don't get all intelectual with me over a non-rocket science issue.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by slimyem: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

I can't do this. Fvck off. Don't get all intelectual with me over a non-rocket science issue.
yeah...
Fvck off too with your "ayam a finns" over-sabi attitude!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by abohrandy: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

there goes a true fan!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Lovren(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cee insult. Chaii.
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nickydrake(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
ANY publicity is good publicity.
They're The Kardashians, for Scholes' sake!
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by BABE3: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: yeah...
Fvck off too with your "ayam a FINNS" over-sabi attitude!!!

You're jealous you're not a Finn? Senile Broad.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Telez(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Um
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Aikayy: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

R u a mind reader or just hallucinating?

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by utch(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
trendystuf: ate Middleton is admired for her impeccable style, and designers all over the world line up to dress the royal brunette.

So it's no suprise that during her recent trip to London, Kim Kardashian wanted to get a piece of the action.

The reality star and her famous sisters recently launched a fashion collection at Dorothy Perkins, and reportedly send the Duchess a load of free clothing, only to get them send straight back.

According to The Examiner, Kate politely declined to accept any of the free clothing received from the famous reality star.

The Kardashian Kollection features a lot of figure-hugging silhouettes, with leopard print and studs - not exactly appropriate for a member of the Royal family.

A palace insider told the magazine: 'Kate is hardly going to turn up for an event with the queen in a cheap leopard-print miniskirt or gold sequined jacket.'

A spokesperson for the Kardashians denies that clothes were sent to the Duchess and told MailOnline: 'I confirm. that clothes were not sent to Kate. This is just a rumor that someone wanted to start.'

The Examiner source also claims Kim invited Kate over for tea, in an attempt to get a new royal best friend out of her recent trip to London. But once again, the Duchess politely declined the offer.

A friend close to Miss Kardashian rubbished the claims and told MailOnline: 'Kim never asked Kate to lunch. She was there (in England) working for a few days.'

And another insider explained to the Daily Star earlier this week why Kim is so keen on getting closer to Kate.

'She hoped Kate might be seen wearing one of the designs out in public, which would give their fashion credentials a huge boost,' the source explained.

And a link with the Royal family would have given them the stepping stone they wanted to be big in the UK, the insider continued:

'The Kardashians want to be as big in the UK as they are in America, and think associating themselves with the Royals, especially Kate, will help them achieve that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2234496/Kim-Kardashian-sends-Kate-Middleton-freebie-clothing-Kollection-Duchess-sends-straight-back.html
Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/kim-kardashian-sends-kate-middleton.html
My money and your money no be mate grin grin grin
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Exclibur(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
typical of the kardashians to try to use other peoples' polish to shine their shoes
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by slimyem: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

You're jealous you're not a Finn? Senile Broad.
you got NOTHING to be jealous of.....
Crusty arsed fool!!

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by YoursGEJ(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
SlyIg: .hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

let me laugh away my boredom first. But come to think of it,how does this one take concern nairaland!

On a very serious note,Seun needs to set up a panel to look into this frontpage matter.

I will also set up a committee to look into seun's committee report
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by bossboss1: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
BABE!:

Groupies like you rush to attack and accuse others baselessly. what part of your statement justifies your accusation that people only read the headline and not the full story? When in actual fact your defense of them says nothing different from what is already obtainable in the story

You sound like u know them so well. Wake up gf. These bitches don't know u exist( and will probably never know) and stop using panadol for someone else's headache. This is real life, not keeping up with the kadaclowns.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by pweeryambre: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Why do channel E keep repeating a lot of old episodes of d kardarshians by the way.?
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Onyenna(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kim, lolz
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by kabaka1: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
obowunmi: Kardashians are money hungry beasts.
Jealousy!!!
Actually, they're a successful family who're hungry 4 more success. That's one of their strategies of creating more opportunies n getting ahead
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by kabaka1: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Exc@libur:
typical of the kardashians to try to use other peoples' polish to shine their shoes

Werin u no mean self. War do u know abt marketing?
U just de talk like this because na d kardashians? I smell jealousy here Shaa!
Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by Nuzo1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone / Happy Birthday Mr Barack Obama / Ugly Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.