Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. (4716 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Mybluepay Opencart Payment Gateway Plugin / Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. / Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
For over a week, i have been building GTPay opencart payment plugin. It has not been easy but finally i got it working. I just finished it now, but Interswitch have to approve the website for it to go live. You can try to checkout in this url www.bellevistaworld.com to see what i just built. Anyway, when its completely live i might be making it open for opencart users in Nairaland to download and use.

Before i started this project, i searched almost everywhere on the internet but no way out. Thank God i made it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by talk2hb1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Congra bro, I rejoice with you. But I have Questions for you. Is it going to be open source? and your plugin what platform does it runs on Drupal, Joomla, or WordPress??
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
I developed it for Opencart users. I have one for wordpress woocommerce already. I'm not sure yet, whether i will make it Opensource.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by talk2hb1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
If its not going Open source, You better start thinking of how to protect it from being pirated. I will suggest you port it to Joomla and Drupal platform too. Wishing all of the best luck smiley
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sure. Someone is already proposing to start marketting it for me. Still thinking shaa
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by ibietela2(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
WoooW that is great. Am an opencart user already using it with voguepay and simplepay4U
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
ibietela2: WoooW that is great. Am an opencart user already using it with voguepay and simplepay4U

And i know you will need to GTPay payment module soon.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by babsbote: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
winexviv: I developed it for Opencart users. I have one for wordpress woocommerce already. I'm not sure yet, whether i will make it Opensource.

I'm interested in the GTPay woocommerce plugin.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by ibietela2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
winexviv:

And i know you will need to GTPay payment module soon.

Ok... So where is the module bro?
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by babsbote: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
winexviv: I developed it for Opencart users. I have one for wordpress woocommerce already. I'm not sure yet, whether i will make it Opensource.

Pls, I'll love to see the plugin for woocommerce.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by DualCore1: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Winexviv, please drop your number here if you can. Need to ask some questions regarding GTPay.
I have to deploy a govt. project that will deal with hundreds of millions in online payments and I don't want to place that kinda financial responsibility on the aggregators.

Expecting your number soon.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Dua core my number is 08091710464 . For the guys that needs plugin for woocommerce, pls call or send an email.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by rflexii(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Bro, am rilli interested in the opencart gtpay plugin... Can you send me a mail on rflexii@gmail.com so can talk biz. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
My email is winexviv@gmail.com
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by ibietela2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
winexviv: My email is winexviv@gmail.com

Guy the thing get error at the end part. When you are about to make payment.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
ibietela2:

Guy the thing get error at the end part. When you are about to make payment.

Is not an error. Still waiting for interswitch to approve from their own end. When Interswitch must have approved the site and put it live, the error will disappear.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
sorry to sound cynical but they(interswitch) are not going to approve your site/module if you did not jump through all the hoops in their stupid lame ass documentation.

clueless people really.

you have to log this and that

and have a screen to query this and that,

and have screen where the customer can see this and that.

what rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
coderXO: sorry to sound cynical but they(interswitch) are not going to approve your site/module if you did not jump through all the hoops in their stupid lame ass documentation.

clueless people really.

you have to log this and that

and have a screen to query this and that,

and have screen where the customer can see this and that.

what rubbish.

Yeah. Thats how annoying the process is, but i have completed the forms and will send it accross by monday. But i think GTPay is still the best platform for those that can afford it.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
winexviv:

Yeah. Thats how annoying the process is, but i have completed the forms and will send it accross by monday. But i think GTPay is still the best platform for those that can afford it.

GTPay is Interswitch.

They are linked.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
coderXO:

GTPay is Interswitch.

They are linked.

GTPay and interswitch are not the same but GTPay platform support interswitch and e-transact.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by DualCore1: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
GTPay/Interswitch is like a parent-class/sub-class concept.

GTPay implements Interswitch and it is fair to think that they will be inheriting all of Interswitch's user acceptance protocols.

Let us know how the acceptance process goes.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Same hullabaloo requirements.

One day I will take time out to call them and maybe try
to explain how it hurts their business- having such a long list of useless requirements.

You would think it was a no-brainer.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2012
coderXO: Same hullabaloo requirements.

One day I will take time out to call them and maybe try
to explain how it hurts their business- having such a long list of useless requirements.

You would think it was a no-brainer.

Abeg do ooo. It sucks
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by HuJJC(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
OPENCART GTPAY/INTERSWITCH/ETRANZACT/CREDIT CARD PLUGIN (WORKING)
http://www.sbnglimited.com/shopnaija
If you need it email me ( naijarules108(at)gmail.com )

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
@winexviv I will contact u asap.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by ibietela2(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2013
winexviv:

GTPay and interswitch are not the same but GTPay platform support interswitch and e-transact.

Guy How far na? You never finish?
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by kemini(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
I went to the woocommerce I didn't see it there, are you still into it, have a friend that needs this gtpay thing on his site, how do we go about it, its a WordPress website
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by kemini(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
winexviv: For over a week, i have been building GTPay opencart payment plugin. It has not been easy but finally i got it working. I just finished it now, but Interswitch have to approve the website for it to go live. You can try to checkout in this url www.bellevistaworld.com to see what i just built. Anyway, when its completely live i might be making it open for opencart users in Nairaland to download and use.

Before i started this project, i searched almost everywhere on the internet but no way out. Thank God i made it!!!!
how much to have this on a WordPress site or open cart...?
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
I can help you with that.

Opencart plugins for:
GTPay 85k
Stanbic, Uba, Voguepay, Paga 40k

(and pretty much any php shopping cart of your choice: woocommerce, interspire, zencart, oscommerce, opencart, tomatocart, sunshop )
(except magento)

Holla at me.

Peace.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
coderXO: I can help you with that.

Opencart plugins for:
GTPay 85k
Stanbic, Uba, Voguepay, Paga 40k

(and pretty much any php shopping cart of your choice: woocommerce, interspire, zencart, oscommerce, opencart, tomatocart, sunshop )
(except magento)

Holla at me.

Peace.

Lobatan.

Do the price quoted above include product price or just the plugins.

Regards
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
NoblePat:

Lobatan.

Do the price quoted above include product price or just the plugins.

Regards

Code/Plugins only.

You need to have already signed up with whichever of those banks/processors you intend to use.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by kemini(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
85k, too high sir, come down to industry price of 15 to 25k for the gtpay for woo commerce,etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Auto Traffic Software For Your Blogs And Website / Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.