Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. (2837 Views)

Building A Payment Plugin For Woocommerce - Error / Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
After 2 months of intensive brainstorming and hardwork, i have successfully developed Eyowo and Cashenvoy woocommerce payment plugin. If interested pls email me at winexviv@gmail.com and i will respond shortly. Thanks
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Is it going to be open source or premium?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Brand_new: Is it going to be open source or premium?
It's premium sir unless the gateways buys the source code and decides to make it free to use.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by ibietela2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Demo?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
ibietela2: Demo?
Yes we need a demo.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
Brand_new:
Yes we need a demo.
http://www.myneriah.com
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Have you guys tested the plugins?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by ibietela2(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2013
winexviv: Have you guys tested the plugins?

No.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
winexviv: It's premium sir unless the gateways buys the source code and decides to make it free to use.

how much?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
15k per license.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by phpNET(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
winexviv: 15k per license.

This is one problem with Nigeria marketing system, this is why some businesses fails after all efforts,
This plugin is very new and am sure you guy's are also new in this market, why not make it cheaper or even free for some user's and then when you have gained popularity you can then increase?

The foreign companies would rather do this and give it out for free warning you of the risk's in using the plugin, since it has not been tested!

please do something and reduce the price thanks.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by ibietela2(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2013
php.NET:

This is one problem with Nigeria marketing system, this is why some businesses fails after all efforts,
This plugin is very new and am sure you guy's are also new in this market, why not make it cheaper or even free for some user's and then when you have gained popularity you can then increase?

The foreign companies would rather do this and give it out for free warning you of the risk's in using the plugin, since it has not been tested!

please do something and reduce the price thanks.

That is how he charges... Just to check my store why its blank he said 10k
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2013
WooCommerce - a free eCommerce toolkit for WordPress
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 7:47am On May 17, 2013
How is 15 expensive for a payment extension for an opensource like Woocommerce? Haba
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by ibietela2(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2013
winexviv: How is 15 expensive for a payment extension for an opensource like Woocommerce? Haba

Since its not expensive why not keep it to yourself... None of the WooCommerce extension is $100
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by winexviv: 2:52pm On May 17, 2013
ibietela2:

Since its not expensive why not keep it to yourself... None of the WooCommerce extension is $100
As you can see alot of clients have opted for my payment extensions. If you feel mine its expensive kindly develop yourslef or purchase from another develper if their is any that have built similar product.
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by brine(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2013
I have developed voguepay and eyowo payment gateway plugins for woocommerce and jigoshop respectively. I have just never thought of selling them because most of my clients are not based in Nigeria. If anyone is interested in any of the plugins,you can send me a message on Nairaland. Price for each is $30 about N4,500.

BTW here is one plugin I just submitted to Codecanyon http://codecanyon.net/item/jigoshop-seo-pack-plugin/4672057 .

6 Likes

Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by Piero007: 11:00pm On May 24, 2013
@brine,
brine: I have developed voguepay and eyowo payment gateway plugins for woocommerce and jigoshop respectively. I have just never thought of selling them because most of my clients are not based in Nigeria. If anyone is interested in any of the plugins,you can send me a message on Nairaland. Price for each is $30 about N4,500.

BTW here is one plugin I just submitted to Codecanyon http://codecanyon.net/item/jigoshop-seo-pack-plugin/4672057 .
how can I get voguepay gateway plugin for woocommerce? How can I pay you for the plugin?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by brine(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2013
No,you have to hold on with the payment. The plugins are ready but I'm in a dilemma of whether to make one of them free. When I arrive on which one to make open source,I'll then host it on wordpress respiratory and create buy now and demo pages for the rest of them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2013
I also paid a programmer to code the voguepay plugin for woocommerce and already working fine on my site. If you need it, contact me, but not for free. Only for the big boys..
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by ntesat: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
@JideTheBlogger: Where is the demo on your site?
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by kontent: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Piero007: @brine,
how can I get voguepay gateway plugin for woocommerce? How can I pay you for the plugin?

I have the plugin for Voguepay and woocommerce, tested and confirmed with Naira sign. Easily integrate into your wordpress. It goes for 5k. Email me at kontentprof@gmail.com will reply asap.

Kontentprof
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by codegidi: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Download em free at codegidi.com
Re: Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. by coderXO(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2013
See people oh?

Why do you need a payment plugin?

Why don't you sell your products on your site for free?

The very essence of needing a payment module/plugin is to charge people.

You want to charge other people for something on your site- yet you want to pay nothing for what will make it possible.

Mtschew.

F*cking losers.

(1) (Reply)

Closed. Get .com Domain For N1000 Today. / List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone / Naijatech.com - New Tech Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.