Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. (877 Views)

Building A Payment Plugin For Woocommerce - Error / Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!!
For the past four days i have been spending at least 18hours on my system trying to develop Eyowo payment plugin for woocommerce. At a point i almost gave up, until i went back to my alter to pray to God. Finally here comes the Eyowo woocommerce plugin.
Currently i'm thinking of selling the plugin directly to Eyowo and prepare a documentation or just keep selling it directly to independent programmers. Please suggest on that.
Last 2 week, i developed that of GTPay plugin for Opencart and now i just did Eyowo plugin for woocommerce. God is goooooooooood!!

winexviv@gmail.com is my contact email.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
bara pistis:

is this one a human being too

Help me ask the robot.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
nice work, am a bit curious how do you go about the OpenCart Extension development because its totally scarce seeing documentations, and i don't have time to go thru the whole Source, any cheatshe3ts with OpenCart APIS. nice work bro
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
pc guru: nice work, am a bit curious how do you go about the OpenCart Extension development because its totally scarce seeing documentations, and i don't have time to go thru the whole Source, any cheatshe3ts with OpenCart APIS. nice work bro

Thanks bro. Do you mean i should develop the opencart payment extension for Eyowo?
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
i mean what materials did you use to lean about OpenCart Development because their Developer Guide is nonexistent.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2012
I didn't use any material to learn that. I carefully studied the programming model and also have to review and compare lots of Opencart plugins before i was able to understand it clearly. Then i combine the payment gateway structure and that of Opencart to build mine.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2012
Also, if you are very well grounded in PHP and jQuery, building payment gateway with API's might not be too complex but tasking only if you can afford the time and frustration in building it.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2012
i have very good knowledge on PHP and some frameworks, its more of a time-constraint but i'll go thru some openCart extensions and look at them.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2012
That will be a good option. But if you are too busy then you sub-contract the job to me.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / My Encounter With Cashenvoy / The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.