Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? (28425 Views)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / What Makes a Lady Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
First of all what is sexy? Sexy is a bodily structure of a girl that you want to have se.x with her. Facial look may not necessarily matter. Physical characteristics of a sexy girl include:
1. Round brea$ts standing separately apart
2. Tiny waist
3. Curves like a figure 8- it can be moderate or in excess
4. Bright shinning skin (preferably, soft to touch)-it can either be dark or light skin

*As I dey type this the picture of one girl dey appear for my mind. Chai!!! This girl sexy die! grin*

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by montero4relo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: 1. a well rounded n pointed pair of b0000bs
2. a perfectly n averagely protruding bum sitting below a tiny waist
3. luscios, kissable lips covering a beautiful dentition

Gbam, that's the definition
You stole it from my mind though...
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by ultiliberty(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
1. her branding (her looks & body language)
2. her positioning (depending on where she is/was wen u met her)
3. her presentation ( gud & effective communication & delivery skills)

a lady might not neccessarilly got all the boobs or boots but still hav a lot of swaggs with the above key words...gbaaaaa!
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by JoeMosco(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
crackhaus: My top 3 factors in identifying a sexy lady, I call it the 3C's:
CONFIDENCE; any lady who knows what she wants when she wants it and can express her emotions verbally & clearly without inhibitions is sexy to me.
CHARISMA; whenever a lady walks into a room even if she's wearing long skirt or tied her hair with a scarf but still knows how to make herself the centre of attention in that room without saying a single word is a big turn on. FYI, only very few women can pull this off.
CHARACTER; believe it or not, character is the strongest characteristic for a sexy woman for without it, none of the two above can be pulled off. No guy will ever tag a lady as sexy when she talks at the top of her voice, shouts to make a point, quarrels over un-important things and so on.....
rather sounds like qualities of a "marriable Lady"
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by ejyko4aek(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Attitude
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Pakavy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
wildorchid: Face
Body
Attitude
am sure u r a sexy one
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by duwell(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
adora4u1:

GBAM! End of discussion!

dis says it all. D rest just d elaborate
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by mickeymimi: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Looks – Take care of yourself and the way you dress.
Bedroom eyes
laugh - A woman who’s open to laughter and not afraid to let herself go with a good laugh
Physical contact – Touch is important. If you touch a guy’s arm while you laugh or flirt or whatever, it bumps you up a dozen notches on the “sexy” scale. You have proven you aren’t afraid to get physical.
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by mbulela: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
1. An African body devoid of excesses.
2. Above average look.
3. Intelligent talk.
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: 1. a well rounded n pointed pair of b0000bs
2. a perfectly n averagely protruding bum sitting below a tiny waist
3. luscios, kissable lips covering a beautiful dentition

Have u heard this song by TLC-unpretty undecided
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by owobokiri(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
1. Flat tommy!

2. Flat tommy!

3. Flat tommy!
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Bambela(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wit round pisss.
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Novice1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
@->Backyard (not too freakingly oversize like those people own)
@->Chesters (the more they are pointing away from the ground, the better)
@->Hips (A must, I am a freak for wide hipped babes)
@->Passable face

@->and, best of All, CHARACTER
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by plankton(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
PHYSIQUE
BODY LANGUAGE
CONFIDNCE
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Winners72(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
The 3 factors that makes a woman sexy by my own starndard are 1.the breasts 2. The hips and 3. Her posture. Shikena! If you dont possess these, i cant run after you.
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
farydah: 1. Confidence
2. Confidence
3. Confidence

wink Agreed.
A woman should wear her confidence like a pair of Chanel sunglasses, Fendi boots, and a Gucci purse!! grin

Be proud of and rock your own brand to the fullest: YOU!!
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Woke4all(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
On point
joshua idibia: leav al ds long toks.... Me na, 1. Big yansh. 2. Big boobs, 3. Fine face. Simpl as dt. Fuk ha character. Character dnt mk grls sexy jow.
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by delors(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sybellah: What make a man sexy?

1-His intellect (i like smart dude)
2-His speech (he get the right words at the right time in the right place, with some confidence and sense of humor )
3-His body and dress code

cool
Here I am babe...na me u dey describe so...every thing on point! cool

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Josiahjoshua92: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
[url][/url]she must be well dressed,be of good character and also be hard working
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by hagma37yahoocom: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Smaller tommy than hip size
Good sense of fashion
Composure
i believe every woman can achieve that.
Dont starve yourself in the name of watching weight just wakeup do some situp. Goto to iron bender get some light weight(dumbell).
buy a scrap bicycle remove the rear tyre and get a welder to make stand for the bicycle and a changeable gear for stiffer peddling.
Wash the little clothe you have and combine them neatly. Dont forget to always put a smile on your face but not the one men would take advantage of.
Baby the sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by olumaxi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think we shld also ask abt wat makes a man hansom
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by BrutusOj(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
joshua idibia: leav al ds long toks.... Me na, 1. Big yansh. 2. Big boobs, 3. Fine face. Simpl as dt. Fuk ha character. Character dnt mk grls sexy jow.
I tire oo,how does character trigers d unmentionable na?I tot sexy implies wot makes someone wana have d girl probably on bed
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by dokunbam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
her figure, her confidence, her respect for others (some ladies can be very arrogant) couple with her beauty and style.
me i like sexy ladies with manners
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Hrm.

We human beings are too superficial sef undecided

Why should a woman care what makes her sexy...she wasn't placed on earth as eye candy, was she?
Trying so hard to be smart, are you?

A man wasn't placed on earth as an eye candy either but I can list 3 things that makes a man sexy IMO
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
delors:

undecidedConfidence? Like this one ba? She must really be sexy to u bros... grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/895436_index_jpg2760735506a5bc187a35f6c829fae70d

*DIES* hahahahahah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Miss pweeryambre, I'm not even gonna go into replying everything you just said cos clearly something must have upset you in my post & I'm trying to figure out what exactly. And BTW, the question was top 3 factors that make women sexy not top 3 things we find sexy in a woman's body.

pweeryambre:
My dear, sexiness is known to be what is physical and not abstract cos men are visual in nature. U see nicky minaj, rihanna and beyonce on t.v and mags. U do not know dia character or charisma or watever, but u call dem sexy cos of wat u see( dia body parts I mean) pls don't bore me with those C talks and tell me wat u find sexy in a womans body pls.
Thank u
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Aluweezy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its shocking when ppl say height don't play any role in being sexy. Pls, it does! You can't be short and be sexy, abi you think say sexy na only curves and big ynash? Sex is; Height, Confidence, Beauty, and also how she fits perfect to a dress
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2012
Boobs,curves nd her face
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2012
It bores me when some people talk about character, confidence bla bla bla..as being sexy. Hey! We are not talking about 'wife material' here, we are talking about what you see physically in a woman that you feel like having her in bed at that moment-that instant flash of se.x position that comes to your mind immediately you sight her, that's sexy!
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Sexy-imagine you see a lady and you go like "wow! I wish I can have ♏Ɣ joystick in her kitten right away!" And that's sexy! wink
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2012
When she smells good, looks good and has a better enunciation!
Re: Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? by peterclaver(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2012
dressing
face
hips/boobs. these can simply activate d neurotransmiters in men 2go Hot. helloo guy men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? / Would You Get A Tattoo? / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.