Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? (2245 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by massiveprofits1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
I Pals,
I'm a graduate with the sum of Fifty-Two Thousand (N52,000) Naira only.
I don't know any profitable business right now in Nigeria.
Please if any of you have a great idea please help me

My email address is: aredeatimi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Arede
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by RedLight1: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
Start selling gala
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by alyarmouk(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
go into poultry bizness...buh hunger fit don run u obituary b4 the fowl dem grow.
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by INFO70: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sell recharge cards
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
massiveprofits1: I Pals,
I'm a graduate with the sum of Fifty-Two Thousand (N52,000) Naira only.
I don't know any profitable business right now in Nigeria.
Please if any of you have a great idea please help me

My email address is: aredeatimi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Arede

Buy one phone and resell and make like 3K Naira . . and you take it from there . . . If you are able to sell 4 phones a month, do the math . . . you could buy like 2 phones (9780 - bold 4) sell and increase your money by another 6K Naira within how long you are able to sell them.

1 Like

Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by osca123(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
where does ur interest lie? I can supply u phone acceceries at good price and u retail to make upto 80 to 100 % ROI .
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by iniobong888(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
alyarmouk: go into poultry bizness...buh hunger fit don run u obituary b4 the fowl dem grow.
Yes you can going into poultry business but into the supplies of eggs and chicken , let me xray it for you, with your money look for supermarket around you and signed a deal with them to supply frozen chicken , then meet a poultry farmer and get chicken from him live, dress it up and supply the supermarket, assuming you got your chicken for N1,000 you supply the supermarket after dressing for N1300 this however depends on their sizes or you can weigh it and sell to them, so if you have N300 as a margin on top and you started out with 50 chicken you would have made N15000 as a gross profit. turnover become Christmas would have reach N150,000. . just use some innovation in the packaging and it will sell through .
Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Topewealth: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Start selling kitchen utencil. And small electronics with #40k.
If u re interestd, I will sell to u @ whole sales price so that u cn resale and make good profits.
I.E - Generator Iron,
- Cooking plate,
Electric Blender,
Electric kettle,
Oven
Micro weave etc.
I will teach u How go about the sales and other things.
A lady just made an order from Nairaland with less than #40k, if u re interested , reach me on 07032526610. BB 27D2237D or t.wealth12@yahoo.com.
Check my posts for the pictures of the products!

Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Topewealth: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pics

Re: I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start? by Topewealth: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
just reach me if u re intrested in the idea!

(1) (Reply)

Need Shipping Companies That Ship From The US / Understanding Chinese Markets. / Cheap Data,dstv,gotv And Startimes Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.