Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. (1083 Views)

"Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / What Do You Anticipate In The Upcoming Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
I just read a very nice write-up by Mynd_44 in a Romance Section, but which ofcourse, he didn't finish, thereby putting a lot of people in suspense!

Going by that, I now remembered a very interesting movie by Mainframe Production titled 'Yellow Card' which was shown by AIT in 1997 or thereabout which has part ll and uptill now I've not seen it.

Another one is an American season film 'Commander-in-Chief' and so many others.

So, let's have yours and possibly, how to get them.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dude who is it sef? Its not a one day thing na. Slow and steady. If I post everything today, it is pointless.

Just one day at a time
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
We're waiting jor, I hate suspense like mad. Btw, which movie(s) do you anticipate the sequel the most?
Mynd_44: Dude who is it sef? Its not a one day thing na. Slow and steady. If I post everything today, it is pointless.

Just one day at a time
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: We're waiting jor, I hate suspense like mad. Btw, which movie(s) do you anticipate the sequel the most?
Erm....... Heroes, season 5
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
I've got 1&2, but I've not watched them, still battling with Strikeback.
Mynd_44:
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I'm so happy you said that. They just left us hanging. Another is 'Awake' there might not be a season 2 as well as 'Falling Skies' & 'Alcatraz'... not sure about the latter.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: I've got 1&2, but I've not watched them, still battling with Strikeback.
I want 5
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: I've got 1&2, but I've not watched them, still battling with Strikeback.

I like StrikeBack too; very good show. Luckily I've seen all 3 seasons.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Whats the real cause of a movie coming out and the follow-up wouldn't?
VillageBoi:
I'm so happy you said that. They just left us hanging. Another is 'Awake' there might not be a season 2 as well as 'Falling Skies' & 'Alcatraz'... not sure about the latter.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Get me Commander-in-Chief ll!

Mynd_44:
I want 5
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good for you, I'm still stucked with 2.

VillageBoi:

I like StrikeBack too; very good show. Luckily I've seen all 3 seasons.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: Whats the real cause of a movie coming out and the follow-up wouldn't?

A network or studio pulls the plug for various reasons. Not being able to renew contracts to them not liking the viewing figures and everything inbetween.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dubem3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: I just read a very nice write-up by Mynd_44 in a Romance Section, but which ofcourse, he didn't finish, thereby putting a lot of people in suspense!

Going by that, I now remembered a very interesting movie by Mainframe Production titled 'Yellow Card' which was shown by AIT in 1997 or thereabout which has part ll and uptill now I've not seen it.

Another one is an American season film 'Commander-in-Chief' and so many others.

So, let's have yours and possibly, how to get them.

u know, i must really tell you to get your mind off that mynd guy. rumour has it he did some time at yaba left and since then there has been this thing bout his mind taking time in rotation to dwell on issues and in the course of it all, some things are forgotten entirely. my suggestion is for you to get over it and move on...thats how i deal with such issues...get over it
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
dubem3:

u know, i must really tell you to get your mind off that mynd guy. rumour has it he did some time at yaba left and since then there has been this thing bout his mind taking time in rotation to dwell on issues and in the course of it all, some things are forgotten entirely. my suggestion is for you to get over it and move on...thats how i deal with such issues...get over it
Dubem!!!!

Wetin I do you na.

Oya take for compensation
https://www.nairaland.com/1108234/sensual-diary
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Really, I thought as much anyway.
VillageBoi:

A network or studio pulls the plug for various reasons. Not being able to renew contracts to them not liking the viewing figures and everything inbetween.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy

dubem3:

Oya Mynd, come and defend yourself.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: cheesy cheesy

Oya Mynd, come and defend yourself.
Na dubem na. We had adjoining rooms
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
dubem3:
rumour has it he did some time at yaba

Na people wey get padded room for Yaba get creative talents.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wow, so its true, I have to be careful around you elseforth cheesy
Mynd_44:
Na dubem na. We had adjoining rooms
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
I tell you, even in Aro; dem full there and you know Mynd na Prof.

VillageBoi:

Na people wey get padded room for Yaba get creative talents.
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
dont8: I tell you, even in Aro; dem full there and you know Mynd na Prof.

Do you need a room there?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

Teehee... can be arranged!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Na! That place is meant for creative people like you wink
Mynd_44:
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2012
Hey, don't support bad thing o cool
VillageBoi:

Teehee... can be arranged!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Na! That place is meant for creative people like you wink
Are you not? Or you are just jealous
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dubem3(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
ogbeni, i've been there...it looks cool sha but if u pull 'burning cold' stunt, be sure i'll crack ur skull
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2012
dubem3: ogbeni, i've been there...it looks cool sha but if u pull 'burning cold' stunt, be sure i'll crack ur skull
What stunt?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Jealous? Nah!

I only got phobia for creativity, dont want to visit the place yet...
Mynd_44:
Are you not? Or you are just jealous
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Jealous? Nah!

I only got phobia for creativity, dont want to visit the place yet...
Yeah right
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Hahahahaha. You guys are all nuts... welcome to the club!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2012
VillageBoi:
Hahahahaha. You guys are all nuts... welcome to the club!
you too?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm!

Mynd_44:
you too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Free Nollywood Movies Online / Need To Get Your Acting Career Started? Then You Need To Read This. / Maya: A Short Horror Film I Directed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.