Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. (1091 Views)

"Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / What Do You Anticipate In The Upcoming Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dubem3(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
What stunt?
now u've never heard burning cold, right?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
dubem3:
now u've never heard burning cold, right?
Sorry na
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by ayobase(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: .....'Commander-in-Chief' ..

Im always on the look out for the second season anytime Im out!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Its unfortunate we couldn't get to know what really happened to Pres. Mackenzie Allen and the Speaker of the House, Nathan Templeton; you know, all those rivalry of who becomes the next C'n'C.
ayobase:

Im always on the look out for the second season anytime Im out!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dubem3(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sorry na

e no de hard u talk...
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
dubem3:

e no de hard u talk...
wetin I do you na? Why stalk me?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by VillageBoi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
you too?

Ahhhhh from time!!
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
VillageBoi:

Ahhhhh from time!!
I give up
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Huh, as if...
Mynd_44:
I give up
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Huh, as if...
Wetin I do you sef?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Tell Ijebabe to come back home or else... cheesy
Mynd_44:
Wetin I do you sef?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Tell Ijebabe to come back home or else... cheesy
Shouldnt that be going to killz?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
You're the messanger, so tell him that undecided undecided
Mynd_44:
Shouldnt that be going to killz?
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: You're the messanger, so tell him that undecided undecided
I am the words one. Currently, I wanna kill him so if I see him, i won't deliver that message
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by dont8(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Deliver the message before that, thats if you make it out
Mynd_44:
I am the words one. Currently, I wanna kill him so if I see him, i won't deliver that message
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Deliver the message before that, thats if you make it out
Worse one
Re: Movies/plays You Anticipate The Sequel, But Not Forthcoming. by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont8: Its unfortunate we couldn't get to know what really happened to Pres. Mackenzie Allen and the Speaker of the House, Nathan Templeton; you know, all those rivalry of who becomes the next C'n'C.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[trailer]"caught In The Act" Must Watch Movie By Elvis Chucks / If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos / NNN Nigeria, Another Ponzi Scheme Surfaces With 35% Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.