Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet (8110 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by malc619(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2012
[size=28pt]PASTORPRENEUR[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2012
lanre_front:

Your assertions, or is it ideas are completely untrue; the bulk of the pentecostal church's wealth, like Redeem, Winners, MFM, and so many others comes from tithes of members.

Please stop spewing nonsense.

So Reedeem empire or Winnerd Empire was built from sales of books. Pleae say something else.

Let me ask you, do you have proofs of this things you are saying and how much do you pay in tithe?
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by nepcham(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2012
lanre_front:

Why do you people like to exchange the truth for lies and deceit.

Any money this people make, they make in the name of God. In other words, they make that money because they use God's name. If they use their own names, no one will pay attention to them. That is why it is God's money. And seriously I don't believe God is happy with the way money the 10 percent of his portion of his children's money, handed over to the care church leaders is being spent.

Men, we are talking about forty million dollars of God's money so that Oritsajafor and others like him can travel in comfort. Some even have several.

One thing is certain; God will bring everything to judgement. The Bible can be used to justify anything, whether good or bad.
Because they write books and other literatures in the name of God, the proceeds should go to church purse? I think this should be at the discretion of the minister or by the leading of the Holy Spirit but It is not a must for them to surrender it. You may as well be asking Gospel Musicians, Christian Movie makers, Comedians who performs their shows in the Church to surrender their royalties to the Church since they are doing it in the name of God. The Bible says a Labourer is worthy of his wages as long as the labour is a legitimate one. And I think the best form of labour is the one done in or through God's name. So, I believe the chunk of this Pastors' wealth comes from monetary gifts, royalties via their write-ups/publications, speaking engagements, CD/VCDs etc. But come to think of it, why is it that the members of such wealthy Pastors are not complaining? That tells you they are aware of the source of their Pastors' income. Let the hate towards these Pastors stop abeg. Allow God to be the judge.
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by nedu2000(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2012
With people like oriseajiafor,the anti-christ won't have a problem convincing people on the need to leave christianity & religion in general

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by oyinsbank: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2012
All i want to say is, its morally wrong for any man of God in nigeria, To own a private jet(whether its donated or bought by tithes/offering/personal money/book sales etc.) Haba, with much poverty in the land, The pastors should have used such funds to help the poor masses especially in their different churches, they can provide hospitals ,Schools,small scale employment e.t.c, This is my take.
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by gulfer: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2012
He had better not argue or he will be unable to counter all that will follow; short of, 'let the sleeping dog lie'!
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by tinventor(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
hold on oooooooooo YOU ALL MEAN HE SHOULD NOT USE A PRIVATE JET BECAUSE HE IS A PASTOR shocked

PLS SELL YOUR LAPTOP, IPAD, IPHONE, SGS, HOUSE CAR and give to the POOR TOO. DO AS YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO DO

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by salafiyy: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2012
polticians' pastors vs masses' pastors...I'm proud to be a muslim
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by VirginFinder: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2012
Men of God are supposed to manifest the glory and riches of God.

The saying 'as poor as a church rat' is forever gone for good.

Our God is rich.

The streets of heaven are lined with pure gold.

I guess you'll also accuse God of being flamboyant and wasteful.

The Lord said we should give ALMS of all what we have to the poor.
Alms will never make a poor person rich.

Also, the bible said the poor we'll always have among us.So who are men of God to overturn that?

You critics all need to get a life.
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Elgaxton(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2012
tuoyoojo: U guys neva seize to amaze me.who you u be to tell pastor ayo what gift he should accept or not.is it ur money.did u contribute to buyin d jet for him.do u no the givings he has done bf now.do u no how he has fasted.r u God to determine how a man of God should be rewarded.only a ripe fruit would hav sticks thrown at it...you haters keep back bitting..and watch d man prosper more.even if he gives the money to d poor,there would neva seize to be poor people in d world.if u tink pastor Ayo hasn't done enuf...pls sell ur laptop,fone or ipad and give it to d poor

The bold portion really makes sense my brother, if they are really concerned
about the poor they should something first instead of this plenty talk.
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Claus(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2012
PapaBrowne:

When you go through a church you see lots of big cars, chubby looking fellows and well dress folks. You hardly see poverty, I can tell you that for sure.

In one instance, you hardly see poverty when it suits your argument.

PapaBrowne: How much do tithes and offerings contribute to a church really. Its very meagre. Pastor Ayo has just one church no branches per say and its based in Warri. It has maybe like maximum of 20,000 members. Half that population would be children. Another half would be jobless stay at home moms with no salary whatsoever. Add that to the numerous graduates without jobs. You might end up with 5000 tithe paying members.

In this other instance, there are many people (even excluding children) who don't have jobs and can't tithe, when it suits another argument.

Which one is it?
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Nelbless(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2012
WATCH WHAT U PEOPLE ARE SAYING LEST U FALL INTO WRATH OF THE LIVING GOD: THE WEALTH OF THE GENTILES ARE FOR THE BELIEVERS: THEY WILL WORSHIP THE GOD THEY SEE IN US WITH THEIR SUBSTANCE.....JUST FOCUS MORE IN PUTTING S SMILE ON GOD AND YOU'LL MAKE THE NEWS LIKE THE MAN U ALL ARE TALKING ABT HERE....SHALOM!
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Claus(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2012
PapaBrowne:

How about if you read hard,come up with ideas about a subject and write a book then go on to sell millions of copies? Do you have the right to buy a private jet?
Forbes said Rhapsody(the daily devotional from Pastor Chris) sells 2 Million dollars worth month. Should that be classified as Charity? The guy writes a book and it sells well. Don't you think the proceeds from the book belongs to him??
I don't believe church offerings & tithes in a small church like Pastor Ayo's( Less than 20,000 members in all)would ever be able to buy a private jet even if you save it all for 3 decades.

My only other comment would be to say that this is not the true commercial reflection of the sales of the books. I was in Christ Embassy for many years. Most Rhapsodies are bought by members as a form of partnership with the intention of giving them out for free to the public. There are still hundreds of Rhapsodies from as far back as 2004 that our local church (at the time) stored in our garage coz they hadn't been given out.

Most committed adult members would buy 10-50 Rhapsodies each per month at £2 per Rhapsody. They take some away to distribute (free) individually and sometimes leave some for the church to distribute (free) corporately. This is the unknown process behind it being a "bestseller".
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by pipmaster77(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
All of you have raised your points and express your opinion. I do not like to comment on church matter because before you even know what you are doing, you have start to offend God. Churches/Pastors are majorly meant to help members or people spiritually and this spiritual help will then translate to physical help in the life of members or people. These members or people have obligation to bless/give the pastor or spiritual leader physical blessings. Matthew 10 vs 5 - 10.

Can you imagine almost of the financial blessings or breakthrough that we read in the bible happening today. Many people and even government would have prosecute the pastor or priest. Read the case of Elijah and the widow of Zarephath in 1 Kings 17 vs 7 - 24. It looks good when reading it in the bible but what will you say if a man of God ask you to prepare him the last food in your house or give him your savings?

Do you remember the case of Moses in the bible when he violated the laws he personally received from God and delivered to his followers. He married a foreign woman and Miriam and Aron accused him, God was angry with them and leprous covered Miriam and it's the same Moses who prayed for her cure. See Number 12 vs 1-16.

I do not support excessive both in the church and in government but government can easily be judge because there is a constitution that stipulate what and what but come to church and pastors, there is no such constitution. God is the one that called them and they did not called themselves and it's the same God who can justly judge them not us. We may complain about them at times because we feel they are not doing much but often we are wrong because what most of them are doing is more than what our government is doing but some are not publishing it because if they start doing it, we will still be the same person to blame them for glorifying themselves.

God allow them to do most of the things we complain about. When God call them, we were not there and also when He speak to them and tell them what to do we were not also there and if a man of God says God told him to do something, a wise man must not argue with him but only judge the statement by the result or leave it for time to judge. When we are sleeping these men of God are awake praying for the growth of their church (members and the nation at large), when we go to party and club to enjoy or celebrate with love ones these men of God are on mountains waiting on the Lord.

One of the problem we have is this. You and I know what some amount of money can do for us and for others and where we can enjoy the money or what we can use the money to achieve and that's why we keep fighting men of God but we have forgotten that most of them if not all use these things (Private jet, Houses and Cars) for the Gospel. Have they ever fly the jet to hotel to sleep with a woman or to Dubai for holiday like you and I will do if we have it. Many of them fast more that half of the days in a years and yet they have money to eat whatever they want to eat. Fellow Nigerians let us leave them alone and let God judge them. They are not forcing any member to buy them asset, they only preach and at times tell you their need for the Gospel or avenue for you to secure financial blessing but finally decision lies with you. Someone said in the comments that he and his brother were ashamed and because of it bought the pastor's book. In the first instance, who asked you to see the pastor? Is it the pastor? or you chose to because you believe him or you want him to solve your problem. Have you not see it in the bible where God says you should not appear before him empty handed or have you ever find it in the whole bible where God told Israelite to find out how priests are eating the offerings or what they do with them. God ask them to bring offering to him and priests are the representatives of God and God is the one to judge priests not the people or else their offerings will not be called offerings but savings. For those of you that goes to herbalist or Alfa, have you ever challenge or question them on how they use your offering.

To go to church and give tithe or offering is a commandment of God but you can choose to obey it or ignore it. Every church is not meant for everybody and if you have been going from church to church stop it and ask God for the one to go. There are poor people around you when you decided to take your girlfriend to fast food join or your children to see a movie why not give the same money to the one that is hungry in your neighborhood. There are people that can not afford their children's school fees but you chose to buy that car or build that your first house why not consider them too. There are people who can not afford money for their hospital bill and begging on media everyday for support but you chose to boarded flight to your destination because our roads are not good or you want to save time. You wear good clothes while others do not have any to where why don't you buy more fairly use (OK) clothes and give some to them. This list can go on and on. You might think you do not have enough of good things of this life and therefore you think some big men are living excessive lives but I tell you today someone in your neighborhood is saying you have more than enough to help them but you chose not to because they have seen you eating fried chicken and maintaining cable TV and I pass my neighbor generator in that you one room apartment.

Let's pray for men of God instead of castigating them or try and start a church and see how easy it is. Motivational speakers studied bible and other books and go to speak but because Pastor is not add to his/her name no one question how he/she spend the proceed. If you are a Christian everything you do suppose to be in the name of God even that your very job but have you question how you spend your salary or have you try to question why should a bank MD be paying million of Naira as salary every month when all his/her expenses are paid for by the same bank.

To grow a church is more difficult than to grow any business. If you think it is a lie, go out today and preach to someone and make sure the person accept your Gospel and follow you to church and the person become committed member then you will reduce or completely stop blaming pastor for their life style. They are not voted for but ordained by God and it's only God that can truly and justly just them. If God favors you today and people begin to buy you assets, will you reject them? So why do you want men of God to reject gifts? Or not use good things of life because they are pastors? The school you went to or you are now, is there different school fee for pastors' children? These men of God are children, husbands/wives, fathers/mothers and friends of other people and they must perform their responsibility as human being.

I do not want to full this place with words but if you think you want to know more about bible teaching concerning men of God, you can send mail to olaleye.matthew@gmail.com

Bro. Olaleye Matthew Olaniyi

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by noskybanj(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Since the jet is a gift, he has the right to keep it. Bt if he will do the maintenance which am sure will b very costly with church money, then I suggest he visit d railway station or beta still, use the bus station. Dat money can go a long way to change lives
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by PalmTree(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
gboss4sure:

Thats what those haters dont know. Let them go and open a church and become rich through tithe collection since tithe now makes them rich.

The worst of this is that those people complaining are even more poorer than those you see in church sowing seed and paying their tithe with complaining while they complainers are living heavily in abject poverty.

You may not be dumb but your post surely is, are u trying to say that tithes doesn't make MOGs rich? Haven't you worshiped at RCCG, MFM or Winners camp meetings before? Didn't you see the heavy bags dey move around? What do you think is in those bags, stones? Do you know that banks actually move bullion vans to convey the booty? Haba, Let's try and be objective, xtianity doesn't make you blind. All we need is to emancipate ourselves from religious slavery.
How are you sure that 'complainers' are poorer than those paying their tithes? Do you have any stats to back that up? Listen, I'm also a xtain but I choose to be objective. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by lacasa: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
tuoyoojo: U guys neva seize to amaze me.who you u be to tell pastor ayo what gift he should accept or not.is it ur money.did u contribute to buyin d jet for him.do u no the givings he has done bf now.do u no how he has fasted.r u God to determine how a man of God should be rewarded.only a ripe fruit would hav sticks thrown at it...you haters keep back bitting..and watch d man prosper more.even if he gives the money to d poor,there would neva seize to be poor people in d world.if u tink pastor Ayo hasn't done enuf...pls sell ur laptop,fone or ipad and give it to d poor

When the Jet is being paid fσr by our money!

U be fish i swear angry
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Ijebulogic(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
God has empowered all of us to open our eyes to see right from wrong. So when we are asked to give account of our deeds on earth, there can be no "story" or hiding place. Sadly, many people believe they can "fool" God or "settle him". Good luck to them all. Being a man of God is a serious responsibility; but sadly in Nigeria, majority of the so-called pastors are actually "Motivational Speakers" who use the bible as their reference point. Nothing in their lifestyle displays the teachings of Christ. I'm not saying i am a perfect role model....but thats why i'm NOT a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by PalmTree(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2012

You allowed emotions and sentiments to cloud your judgement! Yes we can't determine whether he should accept the gift or not, the issue on ground is one of misplaced priorities. Let's imagine you are pastor ayo for a moment pls, obviously you knw that you have a large number of 'needy' in your church, now you also av a squad of big guns within your flock. So a couple of the topshots decide to buy you a jet,( and we all know that a jet to this MOGs is nothing but Luxury and most of them are acquiring it just to feel among) don't you think its prudent if that money was channeled into a more resourceful venture, lyk increasing the strength of whatever charity they have on ground? Now the charity itself will start to suffer cos the jet's maintanance (which is damn expensive) will be the priority. That's the central tenet of the argument the 'complainers' are promoting and PAPA also knows hence the silence!
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by floriana(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Adeboye's law of sowing and reaping:

1. Sow N1,000 reap N10,000
2. Sow Toyota Camry 2006 reap Camry 2012
3. Sow your entire salary, reap the position of MD in your workplace
4. Sow your lifesavings, reap central bank of Nigeria
5. Sow 500KVA Mikano generator, reap NEPA
6. Sow private jet, reap jumbo jet + International. airport to serve as plane park
7. Sow your first son, reap. Dangote
8. Sow your wife, reap Dame Patience Jonathan
9 sow your flat backside, reap Beyonce + Kim Kadarshian backsides
10. Sow an estate, reap, Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by pipmaster77(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ijebulogic: God has empowered all of us to open our eyes to see right from wrong. So when we are asked to give account of our deeds on earth, there can be no "story" or hiding place. Sadly, many people believe they can "fool" God or "settle him". Good luck to them all. Being a man of God is a serious responsibility; but sadly in Nigeria, majority of the so-called pastors are actually "Motivational Speakers" who use the bible as their reference point. Nothing in their lifestyle displays the teachings of Christ. I'm not saying i am a perfect role model....but thats why i'm NOT a pastor.

That means you are saying God Himself is a motivational speak because He tells you what you will have and enjoy when you accept Jesus Christ and His Word in Malachi 3 also outlined your benefit when you pay your tithe. Pastors are to motivate you in a righteous way but beyond motivation (Preaching) as you called it, you will have Eternal life and become a child of God.

Secondly, Have you been to Americas? Have you enter their places of worship? Do you know about some men of God in Western world who are richer than their community? It is easy to judge but if they are your father, mother or relatives you will rather be thanking God. They are free to use any material thing they choose to as long as they acquire it in legitimate way.

Work your way up or out of poverty and ask God to bless and increase you instead of blaming rich pastor. Do they make anyone poor? Why don't you blame God for not helping the poor or is He not the one who created them in the first instance? God has made provision for every to be rich and if one choose not to follow it or practicing them why would he/she or someone somewhere unleashing his/her anger on men of God who are rich.

Face your own business and become someone. It's their job, so do your own job too.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
PapaBrowne:

[size=28pt]How much do tithes and offerings contribute to a church really. Its very meagre. Pastor Ayo has just one church no branches per say and its based in Warri. It has maybe like maximum of 20,000 members. Half that population would be children. Another half would be jobless stay at home moms with no salary whatsoever. Add that to the numerous graduates without jobs. You might end up with 5000 tithe paying members.[/size]

In a country with GDP of $2500 per annum, a 10% tithe would equate to $250. Multiply that by 5,000 tithe paying members and you end up with a maximum of $1.25 Million in a year. Now can this figure you a freaking jet. Na it would take you at least 10 years of doing nothing else to buy a jet.

in other words we should be more concerned with where and how these 5,000 people make so much money that they can afford to buy a jet as a gift in this economy?

is the church peopled by oil marketers and bunkerers?

or we should be even more concerned with where and how his royal pastorship is raising the kind of money to sustain this lifestyle and church?

going by what you posted, i failto see how 5,000 hardworking, upstanding citizens of an economy such as nigeria can afford to splurge this amount of cash!!! in that same impoverished WARRI?

or is pastor involved in money laundering?

what i find even more worrisome is your admission that "Half that population would be children. Another half would be jobless stay at home moms with no salary whatsoever"

seriously, i think you people need to ask yourself searching questions about this your "christianity". so you are aware and concede that majority of the congregation is impoverished, but you think obscene displays of irrational affluence is ok? [size=28pt]WWJD if he was in pastor oritshejafor's position?[/size]

as much as i am not in charge of your heavenly fantasy, i can assure you that a good percentage of the "good" christians in nigeria are candidates of HELL

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Widow(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
WWJD?
The answer is sobbering.
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by mikijagga(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
I understand the fact that anyone will spot a foul in the progress of another, except for a mind that is matured and know that God has given us opportunity to be/have anything that we desire.

If children of God don't enjoy God's creations, then who will?? I agree that our pastors needs to do more, as we have seen in the Holy Bible where men of God has led revolutions. But what we should indeed realize is that every man of God has his calling. You cannot successfully execute anything God has not sent you.

We must not fail to realize that hurling insults on men of God is dangerous, we must endeavor to tread with caution. Know that it is only God that can give or take away, it is also scriptural that give and it shall be given back to you. Most of us do not know what these pastors have done in secret that God is rewarding in the open.

Bless God for the progress of your neighbor, and wait for your own time.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by ldpele(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
i keep telln people that even if they sell all the private jets in nigeria,u ll stil find poor people n sme other hypocrites will stil stand up to ask y r pastors or persons buying xpensive bicycles...mtchew
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by beebop(f): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'll e-slap the next person who says "touch not my anointed", "insulting men of God is dangerous" and NONSENSE like that

How is it insulting to inquire how a not-for-profit organization gets the wherewithal to buy private jets costing untold millions in a country where more than 70% of the population cannot eat three meals a day.

How is it "touching your anointed". UGH I'm so disgusted.

BTW I've volunteered and worked for several not-for-profit organizations and I tell you, everyone in those organizations (many of whom are atheists) can think of MANY MANY things to do with $40 million.

On a lighter note I wonder who I'd rather chill with in the afterlife. The many dedicated atheists I've met who work and make sacrifices for others on a daily basis and are amazing human beings. Or the pompous arrogant private jet owners who are treated as demi-gods by their sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by ldpele(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
oyinsbank: All i want to say is, its morally wrong for any man of God in nigeria, To own a private jet(whether its donated or bought by tithes/offering/personal money/book sales etc.) Haba, with much poverty in the land, The pastors should have used such funds to help the poor masses especially in their different churches, they can provide hospitals ,Schools,small scale employment e.t.c, This is my take.
And who sold u that lie dat he hasnt been dng that or mayb ua waitn for a time on earth that people ll never lack or need anything. wake up cos even if all the owners of private jets selld thr,u ll stil find people having those challenges or problems u mentnd in nigeria
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by PalmTree(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
ldpele: i keep telln people that even if they sell all the private jets in nigeria,u ll stil find poor people n sme other hypocrites will stil stand up to ask y r pastors or persons buying xpensive bicycles...mtchew

Has anyone made a meaning out of this
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by ldpele(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=Claus]
.' I was in Christ Embassy for many years'.keep moving from church to church,dnt keep ua ass one place,mayb u might end up opening ua own n u ll tell us here how mch tithe n offering u av giving to the poor
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by ldpele(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
PalmTree:

Has anyone made an meaning out of this
wasnt xpectn a palm tree to see any meaningful thing in that statement
Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
gboss4sure:

Thats what those haters dont know. Let them go and open a church and become rich through tithe collection since tithe now makes them rich.

The worst of this is that those people complaining are even more poorer than those you see in church sowing seed and paying their tithe with complaining while they complainers are living heavily in abject poverty.
the last time i checked Dangote is not a christian. Neither is the abudabi men the owners of man city. There is no relationship between paying of tithe and being rich. Who will be rich will be rich.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Can someone please tell me why these people are always called "men of God"? Did God announce on the radio who His men are?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? / The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.