Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178196 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2013
if d numbers of d cards are too much,d leftover if kept clean,u sell them next year Dv:If Jesus hasnt come
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kismo(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2013
@OP, thanks for your prompt response. By personal issue, I meant I have little challenge on how to invest my little savings. I will call you before the runs out. I'm Kingsley.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
kismo: @OP, thanks for your prompt response. By personal issue, I meant I have little challenge on how to invest my little savings. I will call you before the runs out. I'm Kingsley.
anytime

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
still on d ideas on what u can do to generate income this valentine,this is for those that can do branding,if u hav a registered company,write a proposal to NOA,schools,state agencies that fight or propagate d cases of prevention of Hiv stigmatizatn & prevention,that u can & will brand items as a message during d valentine period,such item can include custom,wristbands,keyholders,facecaps,t-shirts etc.All d best.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Now i want to talk on a business that can create a legacy for generations,start a school,dont worry u employ qualify staff for d educational aspect & u do d management,u can start small,but it must be of good standard.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Brother Honestly when I read your words of advice and motivation ,Ifeel very good .May God replenish you,AMEN!!! You are an Encouragement to our country NIGERIA
excelsiorfarm: E in our business Nuggets stands for Excellence,let me talk of branding as an eg,if u are able to give your client a great product,they will refer others to u,so it is in all businesses.The R in our business nuggets to turn your business to W-O-N-D-E-R-S stands for Reliability i.e keep your words to your clients,it also stands for Resisting evil i.e do not try to shortchanged your clients,a lie can only travel at d speed of a car,but truth at lightspeed.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2013
raphrinco: Brother Honestly when I read your words of advice and motivation ,Ifeel very good .May God replenish you,AMEN!!! You are an Encouragement to our country NIGERIA
Thanks for this great words,for d prayer,i say Amen in Jesus Name.We are all created to be blessing.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2013
@kismo,read thru & choose d one u feel u can conveniently handle i.e check yr available time,personal interest,funds available,what u can manage well(without any consultation) & if it is d branding thats your choice,All d best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by esamade(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @chudoify and igbonla it is good to ask questions because the one that ask questions never misses road.If i have been monetising ideas everyone that had being calling within the country or a few from uk ought to pay for every advise and time i invested,but i blieve they will bear me witness thats not the case.Iam priviledged to have four manual(Vegetables i.e Ugu,Okra,Efo and Bonus on Plantain, FishFarming, PIgs and goats rearing and Poultry i.e Broilers,Cockerel with layers and i blieve we have discussed more than 20 ideas on this thread.So my friends consultancy fees even aint the motive of writing his thread,naturally money will flow to value. As igbonla said i have seen it advertised 3 months snailery and you be a millionaire.About waiting for 12-18 months for snails to mature,by then if it is catfish farming and you know what it entails and have the needed funds,you should have crop at least 3 times,for the pigs even if you started with just five and you keep good hygienge, the tendency for disease outbreak is slim.At the ratio of 1 male TO 4 females,with this your time they could have increased to at least 20(trying to be modest).
I nid the manuals pls. God bless u for wat ur doin. Am a student bt very interested. My email is ebi4reel@yahoo.co.uk. Tanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Lovely trend, I've been inspired by what I've read so far, big, big thanks OP, you did a great job, my thumbs are up for you. God will add more favour to you this year.
I intend to go into farming, as soon as I can generation reasonable capital, I will get in touch with you.
Thanks for inspiring everyone on here

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
@excelsor i am having 30k naira now and looking at piggery because like u said its very prolific. How do u think i should start apart from accomodation like how much does little stocks cost?
God bless u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
esamade: I nid the manuals pls. God bless u for wat ur doin. Am a student bt very interested. My email is ebi4reel@yahoo.co.uk. Tanx
i will send u a mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Egomah: Lovely trend, I've been inspired by what I've read so far, big, big thanks OP, you did a great job, my thumbs are up for you. God will add more favour to you this year.
I intend to go into farming, as soon as I can generation reasonable capital, I will get in touch with you.
Thanks for inspiring everyone on here
Give ALL GLORY TO GOD,concerning d prayer,Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
osca123: @excelsor i am having 30k naira now and looking at piggery because like u said its very prolific. How do u think i should start apart from accomodation like how much does little stocks cost?
God bless u
d little piglets is N2500-N3500 each,depending on who is selling & d age,you only need a male to as much as 8 females(to not overstress it),pigs need clean environ,u can feed veg,pawpaw,dried peel of cassava,cool boiled cassava,kitchen waste to say d least,but put it in mind th
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
but put it in mind that d urine & faeces of pigs are conc,hence in other not to have problem with yr neighbors,it isnt advisable to set up a pigfarm in a residential area.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
ok noted
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Happy Sunday, in every business you might choose to do,understand that every biz is a school i.e it is a place of learning(be patient with it),it is a place of continuing study(be attentive & focus),it is a place to have fun(make friends & network with d aim of improving your services & result),it is a place to communicate reality(let yr product be real i.e no falsehood),with this at heart,u put yr biz in better light to succeed.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
for those in d plantain biz i.e d people that grows it,let me give u an added idea u can consider i.e mixed cropping(instead of waiting for 10months or so to harvest your plantain i.e depending on species,u can maximize your land by planting either egusi or water melon with your plantain,this will enhance d revenue u get & also make u get income while other plantain markets are waiting because within 3months you will have gotten some income.i guess u know d economic importance of either of d plants mention,h

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by jidowu84: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: still on d ideas on what u can do to generate income this valentine,this is for those that can do branding,if u hav a registered company,write a proposal to NOA,schools,state agencies that fight or propagate d cases of prevention of Hiv stigmatizatn & prevention,that u can & will brand items as a message during d valentine period,such item can include custom,wristbands,keyholders,facecaps,t-shirts etc.All d best.

Jesus! You are opening my head ooo. God will replenish you IJN. You too much.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
jidowu84:

Jesus! You are opening my head ooo. God will replenish you IJN. You too much.
PLS GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD,concerning d prayer,amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Osteve2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for those in d plantain biz i.e d people that grows it,let me give u an added idea u can consider i.e mixed cropping(instead of waiting for 10months or so to harvest your plantain i.e depending on species,u can maximize your land by planting either egusi or water melon with your plantain,this will enhance d revenue u get & also make u get income while other plantain markets are waiting because within 3months you will have gotten some income.i guess u know d economic importance of either of d plants mention,h
Bro u re too much...may u continue to prosper ijn. I'll beep ur line very soon
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2013
O'steve:
Bro u re too much...may u continue to prosper ijn. I'll beep ur line very soon
LETS GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by question(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for those in d plantain biz i.e d people that grows it,let me give u an added idea u can consider i.e mixed cropping(instead of waiting for 10months or so to harvest your plantain i.e depending on species,u can maximize your land by planting either egusi or water melon with your plantain,this will enhance d revenue u get & also make u get income while other plantain markets are waiting because within 3months you will have gotten some income.i guess u know d economic importance of either of d plants mention,h
@ excelsiorfarm, thank you for your great ideas. However, I know there is value in egusi but is there any economic value for water melon?
Also don't you think that the large plantain leaves will not allow sunlight to get to the egusi or vegetable?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
@question,let me give u answers,d plantain cannot hinder their growth(i blieve d required spacing had been done),for a little bit of enlightenment on a plot of land u can plant 266 suckers to maximise d land,though for wider spacing 200 might do,also egusi & water melon are creeping plants,hence they will get sunlight.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
@question,about whether water melon is economically viable,let me give u a little analysis,but u decide.using technisem seeds(there are many brand seed),for sugardragon(brand name),u get 30-40Tons/ha,can be exporter,harvest in 70-75days,each weigh 6-7Kg & if its F1 uranus u get 35-40Tons/ha,each weigh 5Kg,harvest 70Days.lets assume we choose d latter & say yield is 24tons/ha,u sell each 5Kg for N120=N576K,pls try buy from d hausa/market sellers,weigh it & do d maths
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gd evening,u can start yr own magazine if u have flair for media,meeting people & networking,first get a biz name,look for a niche or something u want to be known for,let me help u wit some things,jobs,fashion,technology ie ipad etc,auto,if u hav guts-politics & lifestyle.u can start with other people's money(give them a solution & they pay),in this case yr solution is cheap publicity
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
how is it possible to start a mag with other people's money?very possible,first get a name registered,get ISBN for it(d state library should be able to assist,but not free),then get a good printer to design a mag with yr write up & possible get others to write for u,then with sample copies,meet coys that u will advertise their products & services for a fee on yr mag(be reasonable with fee & u can start with as less as 10 pages mag)Note it is d message that counts,all d best(for start,u will work)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2013
DOING NOTHING IS THE MOST TIRESOME JOB IN THE WORLD,start something today,u can write a children book or story book
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Mcleo007(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2013
*subscribing to thread.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Toptic(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2013
WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit http://decorativeceiling..com

To our success!

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Prince2012: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys. Hw many has heard of this up coming tv reality show THE NEXT TITAN? They told me 2 come 4 auditioning.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Gd evening,i blieve u had a great day,i want to share a business idea for women(this one can only be done by women that can cook very well & that is versatile in preparing dishes of varying ethnic groups),but if u dont enter this category,then if u are still good in only yr ethnic group,then your services will be focus to this set of v busy people,but being good in various ethnic dishes give u more opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.