Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179204 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
webstorespro: okay, thanks.
sent u d mail on improving yr clientele base etc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the complete entrepreneur modules is available, one manual,over 60 biz,over 120 pages, from cassava,maize, fish, nylon, branding, poultry,snail etc, it could be a gift to someone waiting for employment,retiree, u can build yr biz plan from it yourself.
get this employment tool & start something, have a blessed day.JESUS IS LORD

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: get this employment tool & start something, have a blessed day.JESUS IS LORD

pls
how much is this book? Reply @ ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2013
kelvin1191:

pls
how much is this book? Reply @ ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
i already sent you a reply
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Oluwacolded: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2013
@excelsiorfarm may God continously bless u, pls i need an advice from you am a student in one of the state universities in nigeria and am intrested in the beans pakaging stuff,i want to pakage the beans and distribute it to all the retailers in my school that sells food items or possibly give me a good business idea that can fetch me money in school.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2013
@ oluwacoded,as if u were reading my mind, i was just thinking 3 months had gone due to ASUU STRIKE, that time is enough to get a good skill, from webdesign,to writing biz plan, producing fingerlings, barbing of hair, doing female hair etc, i remember about 2 years of our school time was wasted due to strike or student unrest in lautech. To your question it is good biz, packaging it in school environs is ok on d condition that it is affordable,most consumed food in schools is basically beans or gari. Concerning d retailers, they are mostly greedy & would rather prefer to sell insect infected beans which is cheaper for cooking, but u can create a diff & start yr brand from where u are to other institutions
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by litadeh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
@excelsiorfarm I'm interested in this manual. litadeh@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Good day Mr excelsiorfarm
I stumbled on this thread few weeks ago and I have gone through all the pages and i must say i have benefited a lot. Thank God for using you to help people get involved in something doing rather than being idle. God bless you.
I have few questions i'll like to ask can I add you on whatsapp? will be more convinient for me to discuss. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cutejay: Good day Mr excelsiorfarm
I stumbled on this thread few weeks ago and I have gone through all the pages and i must say i have benefited a lot. Thank God for using you to help people get involved in something doing rather than being idle. God bless you.
I have few questions i'll like to ask can I add you on whatsapp? will be more convinient for me to discuss. Thanks.
LETS GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, AMEN TO D PRAYERS 08028919405 & 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
litadeh: @excelsiorfarm I'm interested in this manual. litadeh@yahoo.com
sent u an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: LETS GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD, AMEN TO D PRAYERS 08028919405 & 08035335647
Thank u. When is it best to talk to u-as in the time of the day?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cutejay: Thank u. When is it best to talk to u-as in the time of the day?
everytime i see a message i respond,but not 2 early,at night, church time i.e. Sunday,tues & thurs from 5:30pm,except in meeting
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2013
excelsiorfarm: everytime i see a message i respond,but not 2 early,at night, church time i.e. Sunday,tues & thurs from 5:30pm,except in meeting
True that.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sir, i recently brought this anti-cocci Amprolium + Sulfaquinoxaline + Vit k3, the issue is that its different from d one i used previously, which has only 'Amprolium'. I want to know if its ok? 2. Whats d difference btween Topfeed chick mash and grower? Layer mash + pre- layer + golden yolk layer mash? They dint provide info on their site(premier feed nig.)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
samshoz: Sir, i recently brought this anti-cocci Amprolium + Sulfaquinoxaline + Vit k3, the issue is that its different from d one i used previously, which has only 'Amprolium'. I want to know if its ok? 2. Whats d difference btween Topfeed chick mash and grower? Layer mash + pre- layer + golden yolk layer mash? They dint provide info on their site(premier feed nig.)
it is ok on d condition u follow prescription. Chick mash is d initial feed every birds must receive for good development & growth, contains essential nutrients eg protein etc,grower has lesser protein, more CHO,to meet up d every need of d girls, it is given after chick mash,pre layer after around 14/15 wks, in some cases 16, when d birds are about laying;layers, when they have started laying consequently. D golden yolk layer mash contains additive in it that enhance d color of yr birds egg yolks to look golden or deep yellow in nature.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: it is ok on d condition u follow prescription. Chick mash is d initial feed every birds must receive for good development & growth, contains essential nutrients eg protein etc,grower has lesser protein, more CHO,to meet up d every need of d girls, it is given after chick mash,pre layer after around 14/15 wks, in some cases 16, when d birds are about laying;layers, when they have started laying consequently. D golden yolk layer mash contains additive in it that enhance d color of yr birds egg yolks to look golden or deep yellow in nature.
What about starters? I appreciate u very much sir and thank God for d connection wit u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
samshoz: What about starters? I appreciate u very much sir and thank God for d connection wit u.
THANK GOD, depend on brand, some might choose to have named chick & starter separated & some just chick, d former can say first 3 wks chick, starter 3-8 wks in case of layers,then 8-18 wks grower etc, every brand always want to make a statement
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
excelsiorfarm: THANK GOD, depend on brand, some might choose to have named chick & starter separated & some just chick, d former can say first 3 wks chick, starter 3-8 wks in case of layers,then 8-18 wks grower etc, every brand always want to make a statement
I have been givin my d.o.c layers(50pcs), cocks(100pcs- wil sel them of in 3wks, except layer) n broiler(25pcs) super starter-N2700(damn expensive). But i decided to switch broiler starter-N2560. I wil folow ur earlier wen this is exhausted sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
samshoz: I have been givin my d.o.c layers(50pcs), cocks(100pcs- wil sel them of in 3wks, except layer) n broiler(25pcs) super starter-N2700(damn expensive). But i decided to switch broiler starter-N2560. I wil folow ur earlier wen this is exhausted sir.
note pls follow feed label,most times in claiming smart we cheat ourselves eg if u feed yr laying birds grower feed,d eggs produce will have poor shells & break easily
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by abimariah: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ excelsiorfarm
Ur writings andguides are really interesting and i just stumbled on it now while searching for guardiance on starting crayfish business. It is good to know u went to Lautech i also finished from there. Pls if u have any information on crayfish business pls send to me abi.mariah@ymail.com. My interest is starting with buying from farmers like from ondo state and selling to people tht export and retail sellers too. I will also like to go into exporting it with time aftr i have enuf experience. Please any info on this business will be appreciated. God will continue to bless and increase ur work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ abimariah, u are d second person to request this info this week,i have never engage myself in crayfish & i know if there are establish farmers of it in Nigeria,should be less than 30,but from experience with a little i have observed & seen when residing in east till now,bulk of it is from that area,if exporting,there are many criteria & standard for any food export,retail u can decide to package as whole form,dried grounded form,fresh in branded cartons or containers if u can afford to refrigerate,Amen
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
in addition, research on d price because what d eastern sell are usually more fleshy than d western ones,probably because they mostly get their own deep from d sea & those ones are prefered for those that know crayfish value. For every biz,buy,add yr logistics average on d goods,put a fair profit & u are in biz.Note d market women make more money than farmers,distributors of goods,especially if u are a beginner or small scale,it is a priviledge meeting someone from my school.God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dungas30(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2013
pls i need ur fish manual pls an pls help my email is dungas@rocketmail.com thanx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
dungas30: pls i need ur fish manual pls an pls help my email is dungas@rocketmail.com thanx
i will send u d manual as the last to enjoy this privilege & as someone will say, go & Google it. My advice also is when u get it, u can look for someone that is into it for virtual or practical experience, if in ibadan i could train u on hatchery & mgt, u only be better than d one u understudy, myself i haven't stop going for useful seminar,God bless, JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dungas30, i already sent d manual to u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dungas30(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Godbless u sir. i have seen it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2013
dungas30: Godbless u sir. i have seen it
THANK GOD SIR
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
The third quarter is winding up, it isn't time to let go of your vision, vision is about focus, even if it didn't work the first time,there is always a second & third time, gird yourself the next 90-92 days can be the best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2013
mr Excelsior pls Are u on whatsapp av already add ur no. on my whatsapp acct cos' I want to chart with u in private I think by going to any business someone should av a good coach av been following this trend all this while pls I want to know more about d catfish business will u be available today. also bro I want to know more about d manual u are giving to people my email is:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com... thks bro for giving Hope to people when Hope is lost we do appreciate it thks bro.. ..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Dungas30, i already sent d manual to u
bros this one na ojoro o, let me also enjoy now
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by igbonla(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2013
excelsiorfarm: the complete entrepreneur modules is available, i manual,over 60 biz,over 120 pages, from cassava,maize, fish, nylon, branding, poultry,snail etc, it could be a gift to someone waiting for employment,retiree, u can build yr biz plan from it yourself.

What is the cost of the complete module?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.