Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178021 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chudoify: @op,u are a blessing to this generation.may God bless you.
My brother, we are all created as blessing because we are in God's Image.Lets do what's right & also all Fear God.I dont what to preaçh ,but it is important for all to know even if a man spend 1000 years on earth,he/she will return back to The Almighy God to give an account of whatever he/she does on earth.JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
@op,i see you as a wonderful and good man.i will not only buy all your manuals but i will want us to meet one on one for i want you to be my mentor.i am venturing into farming full time.pls dont you think that grasscutter farming is more profitable than pig farming.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by afroline: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
@excelsiorfarm nice post . I will like you to tell me moro on the ugwu and okro bizz cost I am interested. My mojor problem will be land and I aam based in lagos ,land as you no os very expensive . Were do u tink I can get cheap lands and hw will I be able to run dis venture if my farm is nt near me, waiting
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by neksummi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
One business that you can start with as little as N3000 capital and will give you a continuous cash flow is this that we've teamed on this forum to promote:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

We have a plan to help everyone who invests in this make N1million in six months. It's a practical plan which I believe will interest you. go check out the conversation on the above thread.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
@neksummi,tell us what you stand to gain.i suggest you look elsewhere.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chudoify: @op,i see you as a wonderful and good man.i will not only buy all your manuals but i will want us to meet one on one for i want you to be my mentor.i am venturing into farming full time.pls dont you think that grasscutter farming is more profitable than pig farming.
my friend,i thank God for your compliment,Jesus said only God is good.About your question,i only make emphasis on what i have gone thru/experienced ör am doing,hence i cant say anything about grasscutter
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
But i know pig farming is like ATM Machine,when u do it right.i have heard many analysis like do snail farming & be a millionaire in 3months,sorry to say is aint true,i have done it b4 in lagos,even imported edible breeds from ghana which are bigger,grow faster & more prolific i.e produces more children(lay man's term),B4 i started catfish hatchery
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Morhakon47(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: After enquire from d printer(sound,honest,delivers promptly) d cost that which he produces each gift items.Write a prosposal & visit businesses,schools,churches & mosques etc.eg to produce customise 40 exercise book is btw 32-35 naira for 500 quantity,Dont be greedy,add your profit.This process you use for all branded cards and now that it is christmas season you can add cards.To enhance your market ask friends,family,members of same religion to assist in spreading your business by word of mouth.

Thanks so much. I think I'll be interested in this. Especially the book printing and customization aspect. But my worry is, don't I need any kind of professional certificate to show I'm a qualified printer? You know, most people can be skeptical kind of.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Morhakon47(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Excelsior, thanks so much for the numerous ideas u ve brought. Please, I have about 50k to invest, can u give me ur professional advice on which of the business ideas I can adopt and how exactly to go about it. My email is morhakon@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
afroline: @excelsiorfarm nice post . I will like you to tell me moro on the ugwu and okro bizz cost I am interested. My mojor problem will be land and I aam based in lagos ,land as you no os very expensive . Were do u tink I can get cheap lands and hw will I be able to run dis venture if my farm is nt near me, waiting
i dont sell land,but i have a poultry cage to sell in igando area lagos & a şmall fishfarm to rent out.if na ogbomoso mayb i could help,some areas is ibadan is cheap &
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
@afroline, d cost of investment of ugwu or okra depends on what size of land/farm u intend to start.Ugwu seedling is btw N100 to N200 for one & u can buy d pod of pumpkin btw 500-4500(depends on size),number on seeds in it depends on God.now it depends on d size of land b4 we know how many u are buying,for okro is it advance ones TECHNISEM etc/U can get good seeds from those hausa vegetable farmers around eg iyana -iba in lagos etc,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by igbonla(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: But i know pig farming is like ATM Machine,when u do it right.i have heard many analysis like do snail farming & be a millionaire in 3months,sorry to say is aint true,i have done it b4 in lagos,even imported edible breeds from ghana which are bigger,grow faster & more prolific i.e produces more children(lay man's term),B4 i started catfish hatchery

Nice thread but what is the issue with the snails? From all parameters, it does look like snail farming should be more profitable than pig farming. What was your experience and how is pig farming more profitable? Can you explain and probably show some cost analysis?
Best regards..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
in respect to ugwu a hectare çan produce 50-60 Tons,8 Tons for a plot,your cost depend on size
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
@igbonla i said all d hype about raising snails & in 3months be millionaire is false,ask those in snailery,though their feeds is cheap & also vegetables,but snails are more delicate than pigs,a single bite of an insect eg termite on şnail is d end of that snail,just to mention one,d best bet get your snails from d villagers that get it from d forest,buy from those that produce.Do your survey/research,pls come back & post
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by neksummi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chudoify: @neksummi,tell us what you stand to gain.i suggest you look elsewhere.

I'll be fulfilled that I was able to bring back to life and coordinate an almost obsolete programme for the financial benefit of all participants. Myself inclusive ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
@morhakon47,you dont need any certificate to do customization of gift items or exercise books,all you need is the idea and to reach out.It is good to have abusiness name at least(registered) because that is possibly what will be any doubt.Also note you are not a printer,what you re is thebridge between the client and the printer that works for you.If it is in the customization biz your 50k can start,though some client will prefer you deliver and then they make payment(Never do it for individuals or small companies,ask then to pay at least 60-70% and in most cases if you ahad set your pricing right,it would have covered the total cost of production).i blieve i have been able to answer your question.Get a biz name registered and let it be multi-facet in nature i.e you dont have to register anew one when another biz idea comes.Sorry i only wrote manuals for vegetablesi.e (ugu,efo,okra with bonus on plantain),piggery & goats,fishery & Poultry.You dont need manual on this and i dont intend to write any,it is straight forward.If any question pls let me know

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by afroline: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2013
@excciorfarm tanks for d reply. Very nice of u , wat are d price range 4 land in ibadan from ur own experience ? I mean just a rouugh estimate , ur really helpfull and being dat I am based in lagos How will I couupe woit an okro farm in ibadan? Tanks so much amd may God continue to help u .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Morhakon47(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @morhakon47,you dont need any certificate to do customization of gift items or exercise books,all you need is the idea and to reach out.It is good to have abusiness name at least(registered) because that is possibly what will be any doubt.Also note you are not a printer,what you re is thebridge between the client and the printer that works for you.If it is in the customization biz your 50k can start,though some client will prefer you deliver and then they make payment(Never do it for individuals or small companies,ask then to pay at least 60-70% and in most cases if you ahad set your pricing right,it would have covered the total cost of production).i blieve i have been able to answer your question.Get a biz name registered and let it be multi-facet in nature i.e you dont have to register anew one when another biz idea comes.Sorry i only wrote manuals for vegetablesi.e (ugu,efo,okra with bonus on plantain),piggery & goats,fishery & Poultry.You dont need manual on this and i dont intend to write any,it is straight forward.If any question pls let me know

Thanks so much. Your response is very helpful. May God continue to make you bigger in whatever you do. Please how much does it cost to register a business name?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2013
@morhakon 47,to register a business name is N4950,lets say it is 5K officially,but u know Nigeria,if u dont want someone to bury your file still 2014,lets assume at most u spend N15,000(its not bribe,they might raise that u pay this,u pay that & within 2 days in some cases & at most a week u have yr certificate
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Morhakon47(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @morhakon 47,to register a business name is N4950,lets say it is 5K officially,but u know Nigeria,if u dont want someone to bury your file still 2014,lets assume at most u spend N15,000(its not bribe,they might raise that u pay this,u pay that & within 2 days in some cases & at most a week u have yr certificate
Thanks once more. There's a friend of mine who is interested in the Tutorial Classes business and he wants to know if N70k could be enough to start provided he plans to use his inherited 3bedroom flat apartment in Ilorin, Kwara State. Please can you advice on the things he might need to start it up?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by timtom: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2013
@excelsiorfarm pls I need ur assistance concerning the Ugu (vegetable business). I have a small piece of land I can use. My email address is olutoyese10@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
@excciorfarm tanks for d reply. Very
nice of u , wat are d price range 4 land in
ibadan from ur own experience ? I mean
just a rouugh estimate , ur really helpfull
and being dat I am based in lagos How
will I couupe woit an okro farm in
ibadan? Tanks so much amd may God
continue to help u .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by igbonla(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @igbonla i said all d hype about raising snails & in 3months be millionaire is false,ask those in snailery,though their feeds is cheap & also vegetables,but snails are more delicate than pigs,a single bite of an insect eg termite on şnail is d end of that snail,just to mention one,d best bet get your snails from d villagers that get it from d forest,buy from those that produce.Do your survey/research,pls come back & post

Ok, don't lose me now. I never heard about raising snails in 3 months and be a millionaire (or is that some kind of GSM promo?). African giant snails will definitely require 12 to 18 months to reach maturity.

Keeping insects and other predators away from snails is an important part of its management. Pig rearing has its own challenges, the last bout of African swine fever affected more than the pigs! Pig consumption is not as high as other product, religion has halved the population of consumers.
Every business have their threats and dealing with living animals is the worst kind of business simply because they can die without announcement and at a huge loss to the owner! Having said that, the threats should not be an excuse to run away from any of these ideas including snail rearing.

Like I wrote earlier, this is a nice thread and I just wanted to expand the scope of the discuss. You should talk more about marketing if you want to increase your followership except if you are keeping that part as a fee charging consultancy business.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
@op,i think igbonla is right.every biz has it own risk.lets talk about marketing.thank you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
timtom: @excelsiorfarm pls I need ur assistance concerning the Ugu (vegetable business). I have a small piece of land I can use. My email address is olutoyese10@yahoo.com

Thanks
I already sent you a mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Masterplanner: @excciorfarm tanks for d reply. Very
nice of u , wat are d price range 4 land in
ibadan from ur own experience ? I mean
just a rouugh estimate , ur really helpfull
and being dat I am based in lagos How
will I couupe woit an okro farm in
ibadan? Tanks so much amd may God
continue to help u .
You can get a hectare for N400,000 - N500,000 in some areas and if you move some distance like say 30-40 minutes drive from ibadan you definitely get cheaper land.You can only enjoy your farm when you have a trusted hand monitoring it,sorry i cant recommend any because name and integrity shouldnt be put in line for someone else to gamble with
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chudoify: @op,i think igbonla is right.every biz has it own risk.lets talk about marketing.thank you.
@chudoify and igbonla it is good to ask questions because the one that ask questions never misses road.If i have been monetising ideas everyone that had being calling within the country or a few from uk ought to pay for every advise and time i invested,but i blieve they will bear me witness thats not the case.Iam priviledged to have four manual(Vegetables i.e Ugu,Okra,Efo and Bonus on Plantain, FishFarming, PIgs and goats rearing and Poultry i.e Broilers,Cockerel with layers and i blieve we have discussed more than 20 ideas on this thread.So my friends consultancy fees even aint the motive of writing his thread,naturally money will flow to value. As igbonla said i have seen it advertised 3 months snailery and you be a millionaire.About waiting for 12-18 months for snails to mature,by then if it is catfish farming and you know what it entails and have the needed funds,you should have crop at least 3 times,for the pigs even if you started with just five and you keep good hygienge, the tendency for disease outbreak is slim.At the ratio of 1 male TO 4 females,with this your time they could have increased to at least 20(trying to be modest).

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
About the issue of the market being half due to religion,am a christian and i dont eat pigs,snails,fresh catfish but b4 you start getting ideas, i dont eat amala,ewedu,moinmoin to mention a few.As i have mentioned in a post previously if you have good products people will come, i had sold juveniles in lagos for N45 and N55 b4 in lagos because i had raised them to a size that i can guarantee that at the time of harvest you will get at least 93% alive.Many are calling or sending mails that they have 100k,200k,500k,700k etc to invest for 1 business or the other and none can say i had collected any consultancy fee from them.Though if you now ask for a business plan or possible feasibility study,any of my manual, wont it be right to pay me?That young man that got the future awards in agric said he is into piggery and according to him even as an engineer he saw people including muslims rearing it and bringing to the south east to sell,he started with i think 20 pigs and after 3 years they had grown to 500. For your market get good product, be innovative in your marketing(no one knew someday liquid milk can be sold in satchet or even toothpaspe).Dont go and look for market where your product isnt needed.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Morhakon47:
Thanks once more. There's a friend of mine who is interested in the Tutorial Classes business and he wants to know if N70k could be enough to start provided he plans to use his inherited 3bedroom flat apartment in Ilorin, Kwara State. Please can you advice on the things he might need to start it up?
Thank God,about your question on the tutorial classes,since he already own a property that is good,you know 70k now isnt what it was,but he can start with it and use the students money to upgrade the standard of the place.Then how will he go about spending the money? My suggestion is for him/her to produce handbills like 2000 which shouldnt cost more than 15k,Produce 3 banners of 3k each ,already the money spent is 24k and there is 46k left,he should ask a carpenter to produce say 20 chairs for maybe 30k or even buy plastic chairs,he should buy a board and chalks/markers for 7k and i guess he has about 9k left,out of it he should do a form for prospective students and photocopy enmass for 2k(he should sell each of the forms for N300-N1000 to incoming students),the remaining 7k he will be able to know what is essential.2 banners should be placed around schools and the handbills should be distributed tostudents and parents wisely(dont force it on someone that says he or she wont use it).This is the early stage,it is a praying and hard or smart working time,with good works,results and commitment he/she will go places.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2013
@op,good morning.i have comfirm from my enquiry that you know what you are doing.i will get back to you.May God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2013
@chudoify, you are appreciated.All glory to God.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by oln: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2013
Hi, any body already in Keke Napep Biz? I'm thinking of starting but will like some stories from first hand experience..
I need current prices for new kekes,registration cost and how you mange payment with the people driving them..
hire purchase or on a daily delivery basis? Which is the best and what were your terms or challenges...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.