Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178184 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Inosenduatall: Am pleased to announce that I just downloaded the manual successfully and currently going through 174 pages of power packed information. Thanks for resending it a third time, excelsior. Thanks guys. God bless.
it is the same thing i resent to you, all the same, THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
oabusewa: @excelsiorfarm, i join stream of those who have commended you in this forum.I hardly believe this type of thing you are doing can exist in our belove country Nigeria.I have been involving in many failed business in the past to the extent that i am even tired of what next to do until i came accross this forum which i believe can open my eye to new ideas thus i am appealing to you to pls let me be part of those who will deserve your free manual.pls i don't know if i am late but i think it is better to be late than being late. Thank you sir
first u are late for d free manuals,secondly, many Nigerians are doing great things,the 9 manuals in question was given to fellow nairalander(s) by a Nigerian that opt that i shoulnt mention his/her identity & soon DV i will showcase youth entrepreneurs(successful) i know or our path had crossed on this thread/via another avenue that would serve as inspiration,about failure?challenges,with focus & persistence WE overcome
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 18, 2013
Bro, I nid dis manual too, pls.
can u send to- muhrisen@yahoo.com.
Tnx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Ayorins send your email to solomonsgn@yahoo.com or solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by oabusewa: 5:45am On Oct 18, 2013
@excelsiorfarm,thank for your concern i will be anticipating that opportunity.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2013
I was on a thread yesterday where d op requested what can 5k do(though d op shows double standard by making d request & wanting to sell d importation idea),the fact is d little d capital d more effort u need to increase, but those in d biz of frying snacks eg puffpuff,chinchin etc,even doing ogi from home,some that is their start up capital, it takes time to build biz,but better than doing nothing,if a man/woman is skillful in engineering,cooking,organization of events,art etc,u can even start with proposals & d word of mouth,is it easy?the most uneasy thing is doing nothing,it takes more from an individual

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2013
ninz: Bro, I nid dis manual too, pls.
can u send to- muhrisen@yahoo.com.
Tnx
bro if u have any specific area of interest,pls mention it,the Lord will help give counsell,for d manual,no free copies sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2013
oabusewa: @excelsiorfarm,thank for your concern i will be anticipating that opportunity.
i havent made any promise, good morning
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: bro if u have any specific area of interest,pls mention it,the Lord will help give counsell,for d manual,no free copies sir

Am interested in poultry farming, pls.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2013
ninz:
Am interested in poultry farming, pls.
for broiler, if u cant do anything this week,it will take a lot to meet market competition for christmas,for cockerel, u can raise from now for easter 2014; layers great,though poultry is d most delicate of animal farming, seat dowm & count your cost, do u have quality time to invest, place to brood them, at least some fund(they shouldnt be starved even for a day),lets know if it a plus for u to go ahead
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by saheed3(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2013
Sir you are doing a great work here I must commend you, pls I need the mannual. Saheedamao@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for broiler, if u cant do anything this week,it will take a lot to meet market competition for christmas,for cockerel, u can raise from now for easter 2014; layers great,though poultry is d most delicate of animal farming, seat dowm & count your cost, do u have quality time to invest, place to brood them, at least some fund(they shouldnt be starved even for a day),lets know if it a plus for u to go ahead

Ah..not too much time, and the cash is limited.
Moreover, zero experience. Anythng else?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2013
ninz:
Ah..not too much time, and the cash is limited.
Moreover, zero experience. Anythng else?
limited cash is ok, can always start small, but time is crucial or u employ someone or get anyone reliable less busy to assist, if small less risk , hence experience need will be minimal, even d bigtime farms suffer losses, hygiene,feed quality,environ,dryness,availability,temperature & observation is key
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
this is for real o!!!! you can make money by jst a movement of your finger...

click on http:///moneyreflink/?=missfash

do this now and your earn twenty dollars. as many tyms yo click as many you earn and use others to earn more too.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: limited cash is ok, can always start small, but time is crucial or u employ someone or get anyone reliable less busy to assist, if small less risk , hence experience need will be minimal, even d bigtime farms suffer losses, hygiene,feed quality,environ,dryness,availability,temperature & observation is key

Like I always say, am ever open to various choices, can u giv me a rundown of them?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2013
ninz:
Like I always say, am ever open to various choices, can u giv me a rundown of them?
rundown on which of d area,broiler,layer,first aside yr funds,do u have space.water,u can get a day old chick(DOC) bTW 180-220 naira each.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ayorins(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
bros i want us to meet. i saw ur post, indicating dat u live in ib
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by delln(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
delln:
The list is comprehensive enough for anybody to start making a living. Thanks for your effort bro. Nigeria is blessed.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by xprimate(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ op- men u are really talking from experience. U are just an encyclopadia of knowledge in those areas u are talked about. I will be trying customization of gift iteams and their likes. Thanks man- Oluwa go bless u turn turn.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
ayorins: bros i want us to meet. i saw ur post, indicating dat u live in ib
yes i reside in ibadan,meeting me,no problem,secretariat is ok for me
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
xprimate: @ op- men u are really talking from experience. U are just an encyclopadia of knowledge in those areas u are talked about. I will be trying customization of gift iteams and their likes. Thanks man- Oluwa go bless u turn turn.
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2013
A blessed sunday & week ahead
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
You can begin to make your moves for branding for d coming season
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by funmeme(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
d best buying & selling any man can do is sell essentials,food,now recharge cards,clothes-maybe,u eat b4 u thing of cards or clothes,toiletries & u can be buying agric products & sell,since u hav a car-eg eggs,where do yr interest lies,so i can give more-food.clothes,agric,do u have any skill or talent?

@OP pls I'll like to do same as the poster with like 200k but preferably on food,clothes or agric product. I'll like to just buy and supply den get my money. Can u pls advice on how to go about it?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
funmeme: d best buying & selling any man can do is sell essentials,food,now recharge cards,clothes-maybe,u eat b4 u thing of cards or clothes,toiletries & u can be buying agric products & sell,since u hav a car-eg eggs,where do yr interest lies,so i can give more-food.clothes,agric,do u have any skill or talent?

@OP pls I'll like to do same as the poster with like 200k but preferably on food,clothes or agric product. I'll like to just buy and supply den get my money. Can u pls advice on how to go about it?
u can start with collecting items as eggs,veg & farm produces from farmers, if u have a car,it makes it a bit easy, u can discuss with busy workers to supply all their food item i.e u do d purchase & supply,for clothing, cant say much, most i see around me is people sending from abroad & another marketing, cant say presently, but at a time, mandillas in lagos is a place u can get good clothes for resale, u can even rent a shop,if not expensive
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2013
I have loads of email requesting for free manuals, i have sent to some, though many refuse to even acknowledge if they got it, i guess if it didnt work i be getting reply, i appreciate people desire to all have it, i can only try, but i cannot as human satisfy all man, presently i have stopped giving out manuals free,GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2013
@excelsior hw can one make profit from Bulk sms and can u list sites that sell very cheap sms units
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Password77: @excelsior hw can one make profit from Bulk sms and can u list sites that sell very cheap sms units
i dont do bulk sms, but i have a platform from my laptop where i send out for church activities or to some nairalandeR,purchase of less than 1000 units is N2 each,10000 units N1.60 each, some offer for 80k for 50000 units, i cannot recommend any because i havent done biz with them personally,except d one i use which i cant say it is on d high or low side of this bulk sms biz, visit akinajadi.com, maybe u can talk with him
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dyemida(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
K
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
@excelsior....ur manual goes 4 hw much?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by oscarvicto(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
@excelsior. Wow; ire really a great blessing to everyone on this thread. I can see you have put in much effort just to pass vital info to people. I ve also been following your input and comments on robonski thread on ( hidden truth on catfish farming) am very much interested in your manual sir and I am positive it will really help me boost my business acumen. Please kindly send it to me at okaforinchrist@yahoo.com and I would love to meet you one on one at your earliest convenience
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by funmeme(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
excelsiorfarm: u can start with collecting items as eggs,veg & farm produces from farmers, if u have a car,it makes it a bit easy, u can discuss with busy workers to supply all their food item i.e u do d purchase & supply,for clothing, cant say much, most i see around me is people sending from abroad & another marketing, cant say presently, but at a time, mandillas in lagos is a place u can get good clothes for resale, u can even rent a shop,if not expensive

Thanks for ur response.
I'm based in lagos and its difficult 2 get a vry gud shop fr 200k if at all, den stalk it wit goods. I av a car but som1 is already supplying eggs like dat in my area. What other produce can I engage in and where can I get them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.