Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179266 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
baba11: I planted my ugwu seeds today by following what u stated in your manual i.e planting it in waterlogged sawdust enclosed in pure water nylon.Like how many days will it takes to germinate??
u can sow your seeds directly to d soil on your farm, u plant in nursery in satchet, if u desire to be selling seedlings, also in harsh environmental condition where u have to protect your seeds. For in a waterlogged statement? Under d headline - d choice of land, i wrote soil type that doesn't cause water logging, under d headline - d bold portion, i wrote pls do not water log the packs, just add enough water to wet d saw dust. Still underneath d headline i wrote - d reason why u do not waterlogged d saw dust is to allow d seeds to breath. Hence my bro it isn't what i wrote in d manual u did, though d seeds might still grow. I always say if any will quote me, let him/her quote me accurately, do not add or remove from it, thanks & God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
baba11: I planted my ugwu seeds today by following what u stated in your manual i.e planting it in waterlogged sawdust enclosed in pure water nylon.Like how many days will it takes to germinate??
germination depends on depth, dont waterlogged, can be as low as 5 days to 12 days, depth and moisture(not waterlogged) play key role, after 4 - 5 days if no sign, u can simply scrap thru d soil to see if your seeds has d potential to grow, then d top would have turn green, note- u plant seeds with d shape cone like corner downward, but my advise is wet Your seed(enough moisture & not waterlogged), can even be done every alternate day. Dont be in a hurry, be patient for at least 10 - 12 days, just do your part well.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by baba11(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: germination depends on depth, dont waterlogged, can be as low as 5 days to 12 days, depth and moisture(not waterlogged) play key role, after 4 - 5 days if no sign, u can simply scrap thru d soil to see if your seeds has d potential to grow, then d top would have turn green, note- u plant seeds with d shape cone like corner downward, but my advise is wet Your seed(enough moisture & not waterlogged), can even be done every alternate day. Dont be in a hurry, be patient for at least 10 - 12 days, just do your part well.
OK bro..thanks!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by baba11(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: u can sow your seeds directly to d soil on your farm, u plant in nursery in satchet, if u desire to be selling seedlings, also in harsh environmental condition where u have to protect your seeds. For in a waterlogged statement? Under d headline - d choice of land, i wrote soil type that doesn't cause water logging, under d headline - d bold portion, i wrote pls do not water log the packs, just add enough water to wet d saw dust. Still underneath d headline i wrote - d reason why u do not waterlogged d saw dust is to allow d seeds to breath. Hence my bro it isn't what i wrote in d manual u did, though d seeds might still grow. I always say if any will quote me, let him/her quote me accurately, do not add or remove from it, thanks & God bless
thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:53am On Sep 24, 2014
baba11: thanks
Thank God
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2014
baba11: OK bro..thanks!
Thank God
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by corazondeleon(f): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
post free advert and gain 5% from www.corazonent.com

Corazon has launched another pattern to rewards her friends and customers online with the post an ad gain 5%, all you have to do is post your company and products Adverts for free online send an email to us that you want to post your adverts with us and you will get a mail from our operators, the purpose is to support small businesses and friends. In our goal to further empower the Nigerian youth we are also giving out 5% to you.

findout the benefits for advertising with us via

www.corazonent.com
ayo@corazonent.com
excelsiorfarm: Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tombrook0: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2014
harmony5:
Thanks bro, it has help some lot by further deepening my understanding of other aspect or areas of the job, which I didn't considered @ first. I'll think of inccluding the rest but not fumigation cos I just don't got the juice in it, thanks nevertheless.

the problems I have is proposal.... I need it and also allow to arrange charges ..
.pls help my mail emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com or whataspp 0808 267 5816

thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tombrook0: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
I need proposal for the cleaning business all in one ....kindly help me my mail is emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harbayo20(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2014
you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day or more than 4,200 per day,with small investment of 6,600,which will also qualify you as a member automatically ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: germination depends on depth, dont waterlogged, can be as low as 5 days to 12 days, depth and moisture(not waterlogged) play key role, after 4 - 5 days if no sign, u can simply scrap thru d soil to see if your seeds has d potential to grow, then d top would have turn green, note- u plant seeds with d shape cone like corner downward, but my advise is wet Your seed(enough moisture & not waterlogged), can even be done every alternate day. Dont be in a hurry, be patient for at least 10 - 12 days, just do your part well.

weldone for all the teaching tips on agriculture. more grease to your elbow. just to ask how long it takes ugu seed to loose viability after extraction from the pod.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rexyl:

weldone for all the teaching tips on agriculture. more grease to your elbow. just to ask how long it takes ugu seed to loose viability after extraction from the pod.
Thank God for His Faithfulness. If d fibre on d seeds is removed i.e. D fleshy portion from d pods & the seeds are dried(not kept in a wet/ moist place), your seeds are good as long as it had not insect or parasite burrowing in. Though most farmers will not extract their seeds from d pod until they are prepare/plan for another farming season
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
I was discussing with a colleague in this agric biz & we were evaluating d marketing aspect in ugu farming i.e. D sales of leaves & stem, also d after product, which is d seeds with pods(give enough return as d former if well manage) & he mentioned that in oyo that farmers prefer to get d seeds on credit & pay after d farming season; my advise, do not sell on credit, many will come to tell u stories & when it comes to ugu farming, you are sure to make a minimum of times three of your investment(trying to be modest), though u try to do your marketing to make more, losses can only happen in an event of massive locusts infestation or disease, outbreak (uncommon), that's why i have a policy pay before service, i know with God i would keep my part of an agreement & i won't want to hear stories as some would choose to do( writing from experiences). Cash and carry, best policy
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by officenmore: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
For continuous flow of income it has been advised to create a proper office management and invest in the right possible path. Many a times it has been observed that employees are not happy with office infra and basic amenities like furniture, stationery and lighting system. This always has been a problem of low productivity.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dammylarey(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
I HAVE OUESTIONS FOR YOU PLEASE PROVIDE AN ANSWER:

It’s what you do now for your business that will determine the future of the business.
How will you protect your small and medium scale physical and intellectual property, such as your products and services, stock etc, who is your legal resource, if you don't know the law? Do you know how to use accounting packages like Peachtree, Sage or other bookkeeping/invoicing software or better still maintain a hard copy? If not, who will help you keep your bookkeeping and invoicing current?

Advertisement/marketing: Will you attend networking events or ask for referrals to attract clients? If you decide to do your own Facebook page and/or other social media marketing, do you know what applications to use to promote your business with a professional presence effectively and efficiently? Are you keeping up with some of the marketing experts online and offline?

If not, what are your plans for your business success as a going concern now and years to come?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tomiamida: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Sammy785uk(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please, Entrepreneur Alamu, I am in dire need of your Manuals, most especially on packaging vegetables, Piggery, poultry and Fishery.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Sammy785uk(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
My email ID- sammy785us@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sammy785uk: My email ID- sammy785us@gmail.com
sent u a mail, no secret info than d info u must have seen i.e. I have no free manual sir, d 179 page manual that contain businesses u mentioned & at least other 60 businesses is 5k, here u have d opportunity to ask any question of interest in your expected field of endeavor
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2014
@op thanks for your help to your fellow Nigerians.please,how can one go into foodstuff exportation business.please,do you have any information on this?God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Afoskalex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sir, I want to appreciate ur effort in empowering pple thru dis thread.Pls, I can't access d mail dat contain d password to d ebook and I will appreciate it if u can send d password to my email: afosray@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ComeCarry: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Our business may work for you. Its focus is in the women and children's fashion market.

Talk to us at ComeCarry.com. You can see details of how the business works here - https://www.nairaland.com/1851132/looking-start-business-baby-female

How we do it
At ComeCarry.com we will provide all our registered partners with stock of high quality brand new ladies clothes, baby clothes and accessories with no upfront payment for the goods for you to sell at the price and speed that suits you and your customers.

Interested find out more at our website or register to join our programme today (limited spaces available).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence Day to Nigerians, God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by solatunde: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
Thank God,i will send you a simple guide for snail farming(you might need it).concerning your scope of interest in agriculture.you can send your questions,i be willing to assist,God bless

Please can you also send me the simple guide on snail farming

Thanks!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Sammy785uk(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
Letsn talk about vegetables,specifically lets mention ugwu.The reason is because neither igbo,hausa or yoruba,majrity consume this vegetable.Even if you only have a room size space you can do your home grown vegetable that can be marketed to neighbours and friends.The seeds are readily available and can be grown insawdust in pure water sachet.About 4-5 days you have the seeds germinating,plant two in a hole when transfered to the field.Lets forget about the processes,but let me tell you why this venture should be considered.vegetable farmers make more money than most arable crops when land area coverage is the same,those vegetable farmers you see by the roadside make more money than lots of tie wearing friends maybe you enquire from some farmers around you.To cut it short,ugwu will continue to give you leaves to harvest for at least 6 months.And now now that is dry season,if you have water,hmm greater income. Call 08035335647

Have you ever took Ugwu or any form of Vegetables oversea? If positive, how do you do the preservation for it not to loose it's freshness before it gets to the final destination, Please?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sammy785uk:

Have you ever took Ugwu or any form of Vegetables oversea? If positive, how do you do the preservation for it not to loose it's freshness before it gets to the final destination, Please?
i still work around with agric within d nation, d market is yet to be exploited enough, lots of opportunity to cover, yet to put down what eyes have not seen, ears of not heard, that God had put in my heart. For a few family friends that had tow that line of taking veg out, i know they either travel with dried ones(sun dry) , for ugwu, they can last & remain in their state for a week in cool environ(if fresh).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Sammy785uk(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
harbayo20:
you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day or more than 4,200 per day,with small investment of 6,600,which will also qualify you as a member automatically ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later

Please, what are you refering to here, that would bring such an awesome lifetime income? I am interested to know. Kindly, forward me the details on my email sk23mak@yahoo.com or sammy785us@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
solatunde:

Please can you also send me the simple guide on snail farming to sola.bello@yahoo.com

Thanks!
just a simplify email, i would try to check thru my sent email, it has been a while, if i get it easily, u have it sent into your mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by solatunde: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok then, many thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tjyoung(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello House, I got this and I tried it out and the out come was perfect. Now how perfect can this be? This went well with me. Check it out;

It is amazing that with just ten thousand naira (N10,000) startup capital, you can start producing high demand products. To obtain full production information and steps on 10 different highly sorts for products in the market, text Info Name Location Email to . 07055333000.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
solatunde:
Ok then, many thanks
already sent d mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.