Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? (1954 Views)

Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Exist? / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by joe4christ(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Please this question has been in my mind for like forever now,
the question is, does satan and his demonic spirits capable of reading one's mind, i mean one's deepest thoughts?

Please share your knowledge on the topi, i needed some enlighten pls,
so let's hear your take on this...
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by CrazyMan(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2012
Satan is a fallen angel, therefore he does not have the ability to hear our thoughts, only God can do that.

Satan has the ability to influence, tempt, accuse, possess the lost, blind your mind, and even afflict physically, but the Bible makes it clear that his powers are limited. The only one who can know your thoughts besides you is God (I Cor.2:11; I Chr.28:9, etc.).

Only God can read thoughts, no one else, including Satan can. Satan can see what we do, hear what we say, and know that we are similar in nature to the billions he has observed that have come before us....no thanks to his 6000 years of experience...

Also in the cause of observing a human, Satan can put thoughts in your head?

A typical example is Judas. Satan did put it into his heart to betray the Savior. Luke 22:3 John 13:3

Satan also sifted Peter like wheat, but Jesus prayed for Peter.

He has at least 6000 years experience in reading people's behavior, so its possible he can plant thoughts in you...but he definitely cannot read your mind, or know what you're thinking at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by pastormustwacc: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2012
^^^Exactly, that is the fact. No human being can read your thoughts either. But there are spiritual techniques that makes it seem as if someone can actually read your mind. But that is behind the scope of this thread.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by joe4christ(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2012
I really just hope so!
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by Todaynatoday: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2012
joe4christ: I really just hope so!
ahn ahn.... Hahahahaha.......fear been dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by Joagbaje(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Satan or demons can not know what is in your mind. They can only assume. But they can suggest thoughts to your minds . They only know what is in your mind by your actions or words. So you can take Satan by surprise . So long as you've not voiced your thoughts out if that's what you want to know.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by advocate666: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Satan knows exactly what you are thinking. He doesn't need to read it. He knows.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by Joagbaje(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
advocate666: Satan knows exactly what you are thinking. He doesn't need to read it. He knows.

Satan doesn't know amans thinking. Why were they looking for where jesus was born. How come he idnt know jesus was taking to egypt. He doesnt know everything
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by advocate666: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Joagbaje:

Satan doesn't know amans thinking. Why were they looking for where jesus was born. How come he idnt know jesus was taking to egypt. He doesnt know everything

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by pastormustwacc: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Joagbaje:

How come the king of egypt with all their magic could not locate moses and kill him? Even when moses was right there in their palace?

It is all part of the limitations in the power of satan. That is where our almighty God is supreme.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by pastormustwacc: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Joagbaje: Satan or demons can not know what is in your mind. They can only assume. But they can suggest thoughts to your minds . They only know what is in your mind by your actions or words. So you can take Satan by surprise . So long as you've not voiced your thoughts out if that's what you want to know.
The same thing, when God gives you a revelation, it is personal, and no devil knows it.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by ijawkid(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
If satÀn knew what was in oÙr miÑds he wouldn't have bothered tempting JOB who was determined to keep his integrity even if it meant death........
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by joe4christ(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm, i'm enlightened!
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by advocate666: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2012
There is a difference between knowing what somebody is thinking and what someone is going to do. Nobody, not even your omnimpotent god knows what people are going to do.

You claim that your god know everything but he was asking a lot questions in the bible.

Satan knows what you are thinking but He can't make you do anything against your wish. It's not in His nature as He is a loving and understanding Guardian.

1 Like

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by truthislight: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2012
joe4christ: Please this question has been in my mind for like forever now,
the question is, does satan and his demonic spirits capable of reading one's mind, i mean one's deepest thoughts?

Please share your knowledge on the topi, i needed some enlighten pls,
so let's hear your take on this...

the thinking of a man is an exclusive of the creator.

Though the devil and the demons can influence human minds, they cant access what is going on in the "hard drive".

reading the human mind is an exclusive of the designer/administrator = God.

Well, the devil can by observation of your interest know what are your desires/mind set because:

"where your treasure is there you mind will be"

if you invert that ^^^ statement, we have:
"were your "mind is", that is where your treasures are"

so, from your interest and harbits, the devil can know what you are upto and intents but not that they have the capacity to read into the human mind.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by joe4christ(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2012
truthislight:

the thinking of a man is an exclusive of the creator.

Though the devil and the demons can influence human minds, they cant access what is going on in the "hard drive".

reading the human mind is an exclusive of the designer/administrator = God.

Well, the devil can by observation of your interest know what are your desires/mind set because:

"where your treasure is there you mind will be"

if you invert that ^^^ statement, we have:
"were your "mind is", that is where your treasures are"

so, from your interest and harbits, the devil can know what you are upto and intents but not that they have the capacity to read into the human mind.

But i've heard countless numbers of NDE's (Near Death Experiences) and testified that virtually most communications done in the realm of the spirit are done through thoughts, and my spirit bares witness of this testimonies that it's true cos i've communicated with my guardian angel some couple of times through thoughts, even though i dont see him, but atimes feel his presence and then communciate with him and he responses and tells me certain things even about my childhood that i forgot, so does it also extend to angels hearing our thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by mgreen: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
pastormustwacc:
^^^Exactly, that is the fact. No human being can read your thoughts either. But there are spiritual techniques that makes it seem as if someone can actually read your mind. But that is behind the scope of this thread.

Hi, Is it possible you can elaborate on this statement, I know it is a post from ages ago.

1 Like

Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by ModeEbo(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2016
Guys please I need you guys to b realistic and back on dis page because I know it has been long.. But I swear believe me what I have to say will shock u on dis topic pls just reply me. God bless u
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by Immorttal: 12:38pm On May 16, 2016
joe4christ:

But i've heard countless numbers of NDE's (Near Death Experiences) and testified that virtually most communications done in the realm of the spirit are done through thoughts, and my spirit bares witness of this testimonies that it's true cos i've communicated with my guardian angel some couple of times through thoughts, even though i dont see him, but atimes feel his presence and then communciate with him and he responses and tells me certain things even about my childhood that i forgot, so does it also extend to angels hearing our thoughts?
i find it unintelligent to debate this issue,its apparent they can read even our deepest thought.I've also communicated with my spirit guide and once with an uknown "demon" (it cannot necessary be a demon,it doesn't exist,another person's demon might be anothers guard).Its very simple to communicate telepathically.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by Immorttal: 12:40pm On May 16, 2016
joe4christ:

i find it unintelligent to debate this issue,its apparent they can read even our deepest thought.I've also communicated with my spirit guide and once with an uknown "demon" (it cannot necessary be a demon,it doesn't exist,another person's demon might be anothers guard).Its very simple to communicate telepathically. They can read our mind but can never force our actions.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by ModeEbo(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2016
Guys lemme freak u out am having dis experience that is currently being discussed in this topic # reply me for more info
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by olivegirl(f): 9:27pm On May 16, 2016
Satan is not ominipresence, he moves too and fro,. Human being is created with spirit and the spirit is image God gave us. Thats what God needed to him. The spirit bear witness of God#1john5, the spirit move with seven spirits of God(he has given his angels charge over u), the angels directs us but if u walk by spirit,u also needed to live by spirit but if u do not live in spirit then 7demons will step in. Spirit of God hate sin, so only righteous moves with 7spirits of God . Demon can only see but not all. He only dwell in unclean place and dictates.
Re: Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? by truthislight: 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
joe4christ:

This is a bible statement: "whoever you present yourself to to obey, such is your master".

When you give the password to a system to another person, that person will be able to take control, when he is in control, he does the processing of the information.

Still, your thought is your thought, if the Devil knows what people are thinking, people will never ever be able to break away from them, ever!

Human has FREEWILL. Believing to the contrary then means we don't really have freewill.

That a force tells you about your child hood does not mean he knows your thought, it only means it is older then you. It also shows that they always pay attention to what humans do with great interest. again, they are far more intelligent than humans and far more powerful, how do you verify that 'all' what they are telling you about your youths are true? what if they have fed your minds with data that reminds you what that never really happened?

Take note, they are older and far more intelligent and manipulative. Again, don't let them be your master by you presenting yourself to them to be posses by them.

But the Administrator to the human mind that has access is the designer.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Baby!! 15 Years After Marriage, Chioma Jesus Celebrates Daughter / Quotes Of Dying Atheists And God Haters / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.