Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,461 members, 7,840,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. (1487 Views)

Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Islam is Against Wife Oppression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by sherifdeen12(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2012
Allah says: Quran 5:3. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2012
sherifdeen12: Allah says: Quran 5:3. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

undecided
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Delafruita(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
sherifdeen12: Allah says: Quran 5:3. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
this has to be a joke.
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by F00028: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
@logicboy
i dont really abuse you, do i, logic?
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
F00028: @logicboy
i dont really abuse you, do i, logic?

What I said doesnt apply to all muslims.

You, Sweetnecta and Tbaba are the only calm guys among many on the islamic section
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by vedaxcool(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
For one whose pastime is to insult others in a bid to avoid death by depression to stand here and demands courtesy from others is of height moral bankruptcy any kafiri can display!

Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 27, 2012
^^^^An example of an intolerant muslim full of hatred

wonder how one makes fun of someone's depression continuously and then goes to the mosque to pray and act all holy? undecided
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
^^^

Please troll some more to prove my comment. wink
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by truthman2012(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2012

From the testimonies of two or more the truth shall be established.

There is no evidence that islam is from God as no one testified to it. Even God Himself did not speak once in the whole of quran. Every revelation there was by proxy.

How are we sure the Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was God's Gabriel and not a demon from the pit of hell as God did not promise sending him neither did He (God) confirm sending him in the quran.

God's prophets hear directly from God. Why did Muhammad not hear from God directly? Why was every revelation in the quran through an angel?
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Sweetnecta: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 4:35pm
From the testimonies of two or more the truth shall be established.
Who told you that 2 or more is enough? even more is enough? Where did you get that from? I will tell you that 1 is enough. That 1 is God, while I am going to take it that your 2 or more is not and definitely they will be fake God as gods.

There is no evidence that islam is from God as no one testified to it.
plenty of evidence in the Quran. even plenty of evidence in the OT, Psalm and NT; There was belief in the time of Adam. Believers in his time were Adam and Even and their children; one child was sinless. Another of the first set sinned and repented. The belief in their time was neither judaism nor christianity. you will have to accept that their belief system was monotheistic and which of the 3 so called monotheistic belief system left for them except Islam?

in the time of Adam [as] there was a disbelief and the one who disbelieved was satan. i am hoping that you are learning as much as i am here?

Even God Himself did not speak once in the whole of quran.
You wanna bet your christianity on this because I will quote verses that has nothing to do with Jibril [as] but only between Allah The God Almighty and the Messenger [sa]. It happened in the Night Journey known as Isra wa Miraj.

Every revelation there was by proxy.
you know it was proxy because Muhammad [sa] was honest to say it was. So where he says it is between God and he [sa], you will have to apply the same barometer. It was his honesty, again.
i know Moses spoke to God because Quran recorded it. I know that Muhammad spoke to God because it is memorialized in the Salah that we make. It is the tashahud part. The direct Talk of Allah to Muhammad [sa] without Jibril [as] are the last 4 verses of the 2nd Chapter.

How are we sure the Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was God's Gabriel and not a demon from the pit of hell as God did not promise sending him
how did you come to this conclusion/ if you use your Bibles, you will know that Angels were sent to prophets who were always men [as]. Jesus did not say he was the 'that prophet' asked of John, son of Zacharia. Jesus was only affirmed as the "christ". period. from the quality that you guys assigned to Jesus, he was 50% correct and 50% wrong. He was wrong when he said John was Elijah. John ought to know who he himself was more than anyone, consider the fact that Jesus said John was the greatest prophet born of woman. Jesus was born of woman and if Jesus was your God, he did not know enough about John.

The fact of the matter, further, is that Jesus said the another comforter [remember the 'that prophet'?], shall come to people of greater not little faith who can bear it, as he teaches, leads and affirms what was true of Jesus, etc. The people of greater faith who didnt bother their prophet and didnt abandon him were the companions [ra]. there was no betraying like Judas, denying like Peter, doubting like Thomas. they did not have satan in them like Peter.

neither did He (God) confirm sending him in the quran.
if you wager christianity on this point, i will quote not less than 5 verse to whet your appetite so that you can become a newly born again to islam, the natural religion you came with before your parents changed you to christian.

God's prophets hear directly from God.
like Jacob when he defeated Yahweh and like Jesus when Jehovah refused to answer his prayer of protection fro death? please clarify. I have said Isra wa Miraj was a journey from earth to heavens and returning to the earth. when Muhammad [sa] was in the heavens in that journey, he heard the Voice of God, talking to him, directly.

Why did Muhammad not hear from God directly?
Read Surah Isra [verses 1 and 2], Surah Najm talks about his seeing Wonders in heavens.

Why was every revelation in the quran through an angel?
tell me if you are not seeing the last 4 verses of chapter 2? which chapter of the bibles did God revealed, directly to the receiver? remember that you do not have anything word for word in original language of revelation of Torah or Sabur or Injil? Please dont tell me you believe that Paul saw Jesus who was a prophet?
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Truthman2012: Who told you that 2 or more is enough? even more is enough? Where did you get that from? I will tell you that 1 is enough. That 1 is God, while I am going to take it that your 2 or more is not and definitely they will be fake God as gods.

plenty of evidence in the Quran. even plenty of evidence in the OT, Psalm and NT; There was belief in the time of Adam. Believers in his time were Adam and Even and their children; one child was sinless. Another of the first set sinned and repented. The belief in their time was neither judaism nor christianity. you will have to accept that their belief system was monotheistic and which of the 3 so called monotheistic belief system left for them except Islam?

in the time of Adam [as] there was a disbelief and the one who disbelieved was satan. i am hoping that you are learning as much as i am here?

You wanna bet your christianity on this because I will quote verses that has nothing to do with Jibril [as] but only between Allah The God Almighty and the Messenger [sa]. It happened in the Night Journey known as Isra wa Miraj.

you know it was proxy because Muhammad [sa] was honest to say it was. So where he says it is between God and he [sa], you will have to apply the same barometer. It was his honesty, again.
i know Moses spoke to God because Quran recorded it. I know that Muhammad spoke to God because it is memorialized in the Salah that we make. It is the tashahud part. The direct Talk of Allah to Muhammad [sa] without Jibril [as] are the last 4 verses of the 2nd Chapter.

how did you come to this conclusion/ if you use your Bibles, you will know that Angels were sent to prophets who were always men [as]. Jesus did not say he was the 'that prophet' asked of John, son of Zacharia. Jesus was only affirmed as the "christ". period. from the quality that you guys assigned to Jesus, he was 50% correct and 50% wrong. He was wrong when he said John was Elijah. John ought to know who he himself was more than anyone, consider the fact that Jesus said John was the greatest prophet born of woman. Jesus was born of woman and if Jesus was your God, he did not know enough about John.

The fact of the matter, further, is that Jesus said the another comforter [remember the 'that prophet'?], shall come to people of greater not little faith who can bear it, as he teaches, leads and affirms what was true of Jesus, etc. The people of greater faith who didnt bother their prophet and didnt abandon him were the companions [ra]. there was no betraying like Judas, denying like Peter, doubting like Thomas. they did not have satan in them like Peter.

if you wager christianity on this point, i will quote not less than 5 verse to whet your appetite so that you can become a newly born again to islam, the natural religion you came with before your parents changed you to christian.

like Jacob when he defeated Yahweh and like Jesus when Jehovah refused to answer his prayer of protection fro death? please clarify. I have said Isra wa Miraj was a journey from earth to heavens and returning to the earth. when Muhammad [sa] was in the heavens in that journey, he heard the Voice of God, talking to him, directly.

Read Surah Isra [verses 1 and 2], Surah Najm talks about his seeing Wonders in heavens.

tell me if you are not seeing the last 4 verses of chapter 2? which chapter of the bibles did God revealed, directly to the receiver? remember that you do not have anything word for word in original language of revelation of Torah or Sabur or Injil? Please dont tell me you believe that Paul saw Jesus who was a prophet?

I believe Muhammad's one night journey to paradise was a dream because his account was inconsistent with the reality there. He claimed he saw women of great beauty for se.x whereas Jesus said there is no se.x in heaven because we shall be like angels.
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by Sweetnecta: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
se.x is even done by sons of God. they loved it so much in heavens that your bibles said they couldn't resist daughters of men on earth. unless you dont read your bibles and lack the knowledge of interpretation. i am wondering if the daughters of men are better looking than what the christian heaven has waiting for christians? Jesus of the bibles was reported to have said you dont get married. he didnt not say you dont have se.x because even here on earth you have se.x while you are not married. go and sin no more, mehn because as u dey do for earth is the way you gonne do in your heaven.

Just that you know, Adam was the husband and mate of Eve before they ate the fruits. Thats from your Bibles and their punishment is that the woman will have pain of birthing, not pain of se.x. se.x is enjoyment and it may be the reason no pain is associated with it, but with having and children. children have their growing "pain".

Your christian brethren has a thread
)There Will Be A LOT Of SEX In HEAVEN?? (1)
by Kagawa. 36 posts & 266 views. 8:52pm (Mr knowitall.)
where they are discussing se.x with angels in your heavens. go to it and argue, blindly as usual. you will be "like' angels doe not mean you will be angels. God created Angels minus sex. While man was created with appetite for se.x. Or you dont have any appetite for se.x? You are like Paul, i take it, eh?
Re: Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Your interpretation is wrong. We shall be like angels in heaven means there shall be no men or women like angels as angels don't have s.ex.

The reason for women in this world is only for procreation and not for immoral enjoyment.

I am sure you know Jesus knows heaven very well. Even your quran says He is the word of God and a spirit from God. A spirit from God must have been with Him for an infinite period in heaven (not a night visit). Therefore His account of heaven is very and more authentic as he was not a visitor there.

Muhammad seeing women for s.exual intercourse in heaven was an ordinary dream. It was his state of mind that drove him to such a dream. Nothing like that in reality.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage As A Proof Of Love Is A........................in Islam / Quranic Statements Under Review / Lagos State Government Cautioned Mosque In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.