Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Happy Birthday To Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Davido (14691 Views)

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Who Did This To Davido? / "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by cyril83(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Just dnt like d lousy big head fat lips wit d tick nd big fingers,if you hv seen diz big nose before u 'll definately say d big foot doesn't look wealthy
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
i no believe dis guy age at all ni ............. Musicians don turn footballers
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by DonaldGenes(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
bush4ker: davido don wish u happy birthday before?
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by DonaldGenes(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
bush4ker: davido don wish u happy birthday before?
Lmao
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by kay10: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
happy birthday,wish you long life
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
I couldn't be less interested. 0_o
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Victorisrael(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
hapy birthday budy
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
There is an ideology/idiom that says that when you see a good thing and appreciate it only then will good things locate you like how Good things(awards) are locating this guy davido *lolz* the message I only wanted to convey to you guys is this;davido is a multi-talented musician. HBD bro wullnp. I will still make it to the top one day ijn amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Ifilinwa(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
**Yawns**
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by bush4ker(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
complete am nah. u love davido
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by girlking(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Happy birthday.He is fresher than... I wish him more freshness
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Leadn(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Uniquexty: He's cute. I luv d track (holla at your boy). Haters are inevitable. HBD.....

shocked shocked grin grin some people really are confused grin grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by bush4ker(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
holla @ ur boy no be davido sing am dude
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by girlking(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: There is an ideology/idiom that says that when you see a good thing and appreciate it only then will good things locate you like how Good things(awards) are locating this guy davido *lolz* the message I only wanted to convey to you guys is this;davido is a multi-talented musician. HBD bro wullnp. I will still make it to the top one day ijn amen.
this is about wishing davido happy birthday why are you turning into a prayer 4 your success?
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
ndala: O boy see money shocked u know no how ur dad suffer get am u just dey spend abi? cry

Why are you so worried about it? Btw the last I checked he's earning a few bucks on his own now!
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by horlajide: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Wat of Burna Boy wey dey claim 21
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Happy bday davido and God bless u for generousity to fans but please I would advice u to keep 'gifts' and donations like that on a low key and chill out with all the flashing of money, that kind of behaviour is not safe in Nigeria, as u can see on this site it would only creat a lot of hatred towards u and some evil people might actually go out of their way to harm u for it. Enjoy ur day
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Anvaller: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oh so he is just 20 Oh now I have to cut in some slack for some if his excess recklessness with money and bragging. He is still kind of a kid but he has to learn from Whizkid for e.g on how to stay humble and enjoy ur "supersterdom" at the same time. That boy is just too loud and his coming up is too arrogant. He needs to be cool headed to sustain his status, I wish somebody can tell him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Happy birthday davido,all d best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Batch(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2012
emyibe: please who is davido? and what is he famous for
grin[color=#990000][/color]

Go ask Google,...The Engine Search is meant for you.......!!!
Graphy: Happy birthday davido,all d best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Amari(f): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2012
[quote
author=patwhizzy]
Guy...I dey feel say yhu blind....have yhu really ceen him, he'z a
chinch..very small...jst dhat he'z got sum beards..wich made him
handsome..I dey feel am abeg...so watch ya mouth...[/quote]
So if u dey fil am pesin no go talk wetin im carry 4 mind? Smh 4 u. Yes,its true,i senior davido. Arrant balderdash!
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by YoungCUB(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2012
smiley Congrates ! Happy birthday "Omo baba olowo".
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Uniquexty(f): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2012
almajiri101: davido is vry far frm holla at your boy....where do yu live? Yu must defo hail frm a vry remote village in abia state
had Dami Duro in mind but typed something else. My apologies
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by sanity12(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2012
Am nt is fan juust love is music.....:api birthday omo baba olowo.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2012
Front page? The moderator is high
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Esinwaju: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2012
dorothy111: Front page? The moderator is high
Traffic. They have you exactly where they want you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Happy birthday Davido 'omo baba olowo'
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by bolayei: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2012
the boy looks 20 infact him no go fit buy something abroad without valid photo id
Kslib: I dey see 20years,abi my eye don dey reduce people age.. Ok,na him music age be dat.. 20years in the industry...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by bolayei: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2012
mr akowe, we no go school we only go pampers for surulere,gcl for surulere,hackeney college shoredith london,city university oldstreet london and cambridge mr Bsc and MBA with your wrong use of grammer (animosity). how can i beef someone that will not be seen if im in a room with him with non nigerians, why him no use him american nationality blow for america because he know yous lot are dumb, a normal teenager down here makes money and spends money without making noise, as for me im not omo baba olowo I AM BABA OMO BABA OLOWO, so no beef here. Im only trying to make a point here that dont make people that dont have money feel inferior back in those days if you make noise NA PAULO AND MAJOR go come claim you
veraponpo:

See beef o. Must people display their animosity towards others? If a boy of 20 years of age could give his fans N500,000 and you are shouting US, is it not a symbol of hatred. How many people can afford that?
I have BSc, MBA,etc I have never given anybody common N200,000 as a gift in my life, and I am far older than Davido. He has tried by this, remember there will still be normal birtday bash, the normal gigs that will take about 2 to 3 million from him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by bolayei: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2012
his father is a billionaire lool, my daughter's father is a multi millionaire and he is still in his 20s and he has more money than davido and if he wants to run davido down he can just like 50 do ja rule. and last time i checked you are his father's accountant u shallow minded div. im cooking beef atleast not shaki
blink182: his father is a billionaire go research before you cook beef when no done here.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by feezy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
make una free dis boi na its his birthday, 500k hmmmm no be beans oo happi birthday (O.B.O) omo baba olowo
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
bolayei: his father is a billionaire lool, my daughter's father is a multi millionaire and he is still in his 20s and he has more money than davido and if he wants to run davido down he can just like 50 do ja rule. and last time i checked you are his father's accountant u shallow minded div. im cooking beef atleast not shaki

shut up.. 50 didnt run down Ja rule, the Feds did when they brought down Murder inc for drug related ties to mobsters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(interview) Star Actor Reveals How He Met His Beautiful Wife . / Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.