Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Happy Birthday To Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Davido (14693 Views)

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Who Did This To Davido? / "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by yungmullah: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
veraponpo:

See beef o. Must people display their animosity towards others? If a boy of 20 years of age could give his fans N500,000 and you are shouting US, is it not a symbol of hatred. How many people can afford that?
I have BSc, MBA,etc I have never given anybody common N200,000 as a gift in my life, and I am far older than Davido. He has tried by this, remember there will still be normal birtday bash, the normal gigs that will take about 2 to 3 million from him.
u no be brilliant student ni .HBD 2 davido. More awards and good songs 2 come.
Re: Happy Birthday To Davido by doppler777(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
horlajide: Dude is 20 for real. Y'all havnt realised he's living a fast life, that's prolly why most of you are surprised
Gham! Gham!! Gham!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left / Actresses Lie About Huge Payment For Shaving Hair - Charles Novia / Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.