Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (21716 Views)

Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / The Best And Worst Places To Be Born In The World In 2013. / Nigeria: 158th Best Place To Live Or 25th Worst Place To Live (from Undp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2012
I can take a cue from that! Maybe what are happening to Nigerians are not so far from the truth.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by tpia1: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2012
Donxavier:

All these facts that you quotegrin grin grin grin that have no basis with reality, mostly assumptions

keep fooling yourself, dear cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by k2039: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2012
Johnwizzy:
I saw in one of ya post that u aint earning yet
I pray u get a job...cuz dat will stop ya frustration
This reasoning is not any different from that of an ant,so it just never occured to you that I could be a student.

Not suprised though,how else do I expect a slow poke to reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by DaWhiz: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Two-faced hating mongrels, why then do they all keep coming back to invest in the Nigerian economy. Dumb-asses! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by IdiAmin2(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2012
You will notice all of the Scandanavian countries in top of this list. I live in the UK, but have worked in Sweden and Denmark and travelled in this countries. Scandanavians are the least religious people I have come across, even in Denmark, they have an atheist party with majority seats in their parliament. Yet they have high level of organisation and live well, with little resources, they dont have oil like Naija. But naija people and God and Jesus, they know what god wants and what he hates, what God thinks, yet they live in a hell hole of corruption. Shiiiior!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by IdiAmin2(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Hahaha, typical Naija peeps. Instead of admitting that the country has problems and is a hell hole and speedily going under, they will start talking about other countries 'what of Kenya, Iraq, Afghanistan?' Bring down another country, so that they can feel good about themselves. LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Sholly121: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2012
solomon111: Go to hell with your useless post.
Why not pray to be born in pakistan,or afghanistan.
Moronn
or Somalic/Niger Republic. Idiot
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by ebankole: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2012
OBVIOUSLY this fellow naija over there dey vex for nil.
pal need nt wori after all u no dey naija...take am kool i beg uhn?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2012
k2039:
This reasoning is not any different from that of an ant,so it just never occured to you that I could be a student.

Not suprised though,how else do I expect a slow poke to reason.

i cant b exchanging agon wit a fool like u...lemme leave u 2 ur stupidity
never ague wit a fool,u might not know d difference...so goto to d ant n learn from his way...i guess dat will b good enough for u....barbuino!!!
if u dear reply bak again...u show ur foolishness n frustration,cuz i will never reply u again....quote my word
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by sambos994(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idi-Amin:
Hahaha, typical Naija peeps. Instead of admitting that the country has problems and is a hell hole and speedily going under, they will start talking about other countries 'what of Kenya, Iraq, Afghanistan?' Bring down another country, so that they can feel good about themselves. LOL

Idiot......we all know how bad this country is. But come on, it's not the worst as this article portrays. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by sambos994(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idi-Amin:
You will notice all of the Scandanavian countries in top of this list. I live in the UK, but have worked in Sweden and Denmark and travelled in this countries. Scandanavians are the least religious people I have come across, even in Denmark, they have an atheist party with majority seats in their parliament. Yet they have high level of organisation and live well, with little resources, they dont have oil like Naija. But naija people and God and Jesus, they know what god wants and what he hates, what God thinks, yet they live in a hell hole of corruption. Shiiiior!!!

Do a little research. Scandinavian countries have natural resources. Countries such as Denmark and Norway export alot of oil. But you are right on the religious part. Our politicians use it as a scapegoat to perform their horrible deeds.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by k2039: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Johnwizzy:
i cant b exchanging agon wit a fool like u...lemme leave u 2 ur stupidity
never ague wit a fool,u might not know d difference...so goto to d ant n learn from his way...i guess dat will b good enough for u....barbuino!!!
if u dear reply bak again...u show ur foolishness n frustration,cuz i will never reply u again....quote my word

Well obviously I know due to your dumbness you will still view my reply.

So in closing,it's pointless trying to make your reason since you are a foo.l,I just realise your stupidity is by default which means it is wired into your dna.

I give up on you dim-wit.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
sambos994: Idiot......we all know how bad this country is. But come on, it's not the worst as this article portrays. undecided undecided undecided

Exactly.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by dasparrow: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Post

All these jobless white people and their biased stupid statistics. First of all, most white countries are not even healthy places to live in for black folks. The racism in all these white countries can cause one stress. I have learnt not to believe most western statistics because most of them are lies which seek to bring down African/Black nations and exalt white/Caucasoid ones. They should go and sit down with their biased statistics jare!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by cheikh: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
ogugua88
Considering that there's no Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, or Congo, one way to look at it is that Nigeria is among the 80 best nations in which to be born. We shouldn't rejoice, but that's another perspective because, last time I checked, there are more than 80 nations comprising planet Earth.

@^^ You are correct wink. Your patriotic zeal knows no bounds grin grin cool. It's a shame that our so called leaders can never come close to your sincere fervour/patrriotism sad. Please keep it up though exhausting/burdensome grin. The report in the latest Economist magazine is not wholly untrue despite our misgivings about methodology etc. The reality of the Nigerian condition is not something to be proud of despite our challenges etc, We cannot pretend that we are ok because countries like Somalia etc were not mentioned. Somalia cannot be our reference point let alone give us some "foolish" comfort that we may not be as bad as that -Well, we are actually!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by VolvoS60(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin

Almost 9 pages of denial.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by AjanleKoko: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
VolvoS60:

grin

Almost 9 pages of denial.

Total waste of energy jare.
People should just leave the matter. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by MacLovington(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
ouagadougou: Nigeria at least outdid Somalia, which didn't even get a mention in the index. grin grin
That's because Somalia has been wild wild west (no government, no authorities to record any data) for nearly 20 years. Anyway it is probably better not to have a government than the micky mouse ones Nigeria has been saddled with over many decades.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by MegaMan2020: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
I live in London right now but I was born and raised in Ibadan (as ill be my children...I don't want any spoilt cultureless kids from America) and I'm a proud Nigerian. If Nigeria is 80th that's still okay because I'm very sure that there are more than 80 countries in the world. Rather here than Somalia. That's just me though. I don't have inferiority complex. I'm Nigerian/Yoruba until the day I die. Omo Yoruba! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by MegaMan2020: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't follow mythical statistics created by random White people and celebrated by slave mentality Africans hiding in America.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2012
MegaMan2020: I don't follow mythical statistics created by random White people and celebrated by slave mentality Africans hiding in America.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.