Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

When Broke What Food Do You Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Broke What Food Do You Eat (6119 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Broke What Food Do You Eat by luvmijeje(f): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Immediately people close to me see that am eating Agege bread they instanly know I don't ve much money with me.Share yours.

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by kpozite(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2012
If I soak garri ground no level be that but was school days.

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by ndukwejoe(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2012
soak garri ground and sugar something add 20 Cowbell.

2 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by azpeculiar: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2012
Gaddimit! It's soaking garri now. Where's that Minion and Hades man to do justice to this... sad

8 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by charlsecy4(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2012
Frankly speaking, I've never been broke and I'm grateful to Almighty Jehovah for His blessings!

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Alaafialoro(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Soaking garri and eating undesirable food(for me) that I‘ve in my kitchen i.e beans/yam
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Etumgbe(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2012
If u see me with #50 agege bread and #30 beans then u know say guy man broke no be small

2 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by brotherlyn(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Coke and bread - you know, the labourer kind of food that holds your belle tight. In worst case scenario, na garri
but anytime wey i take am, my eyes go dey itch. But, to God be all the glory, it's been a long time i soaked garri.

2 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Butoneday2(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
That was then! Morning fufu, noon eba, nite fufu, then next day it continues till God interven in my life. Now i eat and soak garri wit ''milk and honey with groundnuts dilute it either juice or wine.

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by martyns303(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
kpozite: If I soak garri ground no level be that but was school days.
I rejoice to have garri and nut, finding garri is like finding gold and really xpensive
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by tolupetas(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2012
back then @skul: dry garri with 20bucks cowbell and a glass of water to drag it down
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by fittty(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2012
Red Lobster with Gammon Steak and a bottle of Dom Pérignon to go with it.... kiss

Sent from my 64GB White Iphone5® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by psyqs(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2012
charlsecy4: Frankly speaking, I've never been broke and I'm grateful to Almighty Jehovah for His blessings!
see ajebo

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by DAY12(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Indomie with 2 eggs plus 2 pure water sad

Sent from Iphone5 @ T-mobile Nigeria
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Good old soakies... Cassava flakes with floating peanuts grin also known as garri and groundnut. Then I go digest am with one cold benson dey reason my life and wen e go better. Man nor die man nor rotten. grin

4 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by shilling(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Rice and stew or coconut rice. Usually the latter. I also eat a lot of cereal when I'm broke cos all you need is cereal and milk lol
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by JynxDane: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Bananas, cOrnflakes, oatmeals, indomi, sardines & lots of milk nd water...
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Sashd: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2012
If you see me eating fried rice nd chicken wit some desserts nd champagne jst know am broke because no b me go pay

9 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by fitzmayowa: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2012
Beans anytime am broke i eat bean alot

Sent from blackberry @ Nitel
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2012
If u still have money to buy bread, i swear u neva broke. I remember back then in boarding school, na hungry guys u go see under tree dey pluck fruit. If dem don chop d fruit finish, dem go come dey break am to chop d nuts wey dey inside grin . #nostalgicmoments.

5 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by poweredcom(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2012
Right now being broke is the root of all evil and not Money ------ Garri Garri I dey soak ooo as bar no dey
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by mrPero(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
wen i broke na im i de enter my store go find Wefin de.... Lik dis mornin m so broke.... I enter store i see one finger of plantain, i add one super pack indomie, plus one egg, one small onion plus palm oil n salt to taste.... If by noon my allowee no enter, my own is a finish

3 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by chronique(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2012
Anytime you see me eat noodles,know that I'm broke!
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by chino137: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2012
sincerely speaking i can eat one soap for one week money palava
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Slyp: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Etumgbe: If u see me with #50 agege bread and #30 beans then u know say guy man broke no be small

what do u eat when u re not broke? Basin of rice abi

2 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by skyfall: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2012
In the past used to be the almighty Garri, with Sugar and sachet Cowbell or Miksi.

I hardly get broke these days. Even if I am, there's so much foodstuffs in my kitchen that it hardly shows. And there's free launch and transport to & from work.
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Fynist(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2012
JynxDane: Bananas, cOrnflakes, oatmeals, indomi, sardines & lots of milk nd water...
all this when you are broke? As you are okay now. What do you eat? banana flavored Kulikuli?

2 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Sunymoore(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2012
Na garri wo

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2012
When I'm broke, I intentionally sleep off jst 2 skip meals.. Also I may eat same thing twice a day, eg, rice afternoon, same rice at nite; beans in d morning, same in d afternoon.. Gaowsh! Being broke is really a badt tin o and it makes me sick especially when I sleep off jst 2 skip mealz... Charlescy4, o di m ka mu buru gi

4 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2012
when i am broke, what food do i eat? [size=14pt]being broke is childish and i am quite grown[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Freeopod(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Konkursion ryce all d way! Wif no egg

4 Likes

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by abdullkabar(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2012
Datx wen i crack palm nut nd use it 2 soak garri or i jst chew raw bitterleaf,b4 e go comot 4 bele wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) / 4 In 1 Automatic ( Kerosene ) Egg Incubator / Nigerian Pawpaw Soup Cooked With Unripe Pawpaw (papaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.