Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,473 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) (6116 Views)

Four Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name For / So Anyone Know Which Of The Chicken Republic Outlets Are Shut Down? / I Don't Know How To Cook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please guy which one of these babes do you think is better? I'm confused o!

Kindly make you suggestion please, avoid curse pls.. Be mature, I believe you're all grown ups.. Thnx cry

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by lonngmann(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
If this kind of post continue to appear on nairaland, it's just a matter of time before it is hacked into again lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by McWhillion(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
I know Alomo bitters to be a very good chick, by the way who is the other chick?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
McWhillion: I know Alomo bitters to be a very good chick, by the way who is the other chick?
the other babe is appiah agya.. Abeg who fine pass?
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by McWhillion(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
experimentist: the other babe is appiah agya.. Abeg who fine pass?
I no sabi the babe jor, na Alomo i vote for.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abeg, who get match today?
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
***yawns***

make 5pm reach make persn watch ball jo..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by kliq(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
Abeg, who get match today? [/color]

Germany/France
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Odunharry: ***yawns***

make 5pm reach make persn watch ball jo..
I dey tell you. That's the koko right now.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by kliq(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Op go for alomo cool
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
kliq:

Germany/France
France must lose o.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by kliq(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
I dey tell you. That's the koko right now. [/color]

Yes o 5pm

Rooting for Germany
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by kliq(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
France must lose o. [/color]

Amen
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
kliq:

Amen
Matuidi abi wetin be his name sef, must pay for making us lose that match.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
I dey tell you. That's the koko right now. [/color]
just 3hrs 4m now.....i want make Germany beat france today..the match go tough sha

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Odunharry:
just 3hrs 4m now.....i want make Germany beat france today..the match go tough sha
France no sabi play. Them go lose.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
Matuidi abi wetin be his name sef, must pay for making us lose that match. [/color]
Germany go so beat dm
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
France no sabi play. Them go lose. [/color]
the match sure 4 Germany..if no be Super eagles make cme latr 4k up,na we 4 dy play now
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by kliq(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
Matuidi abi wetin be his name sef, must pay for making us lose that match. [/color]

That injury was the TKO as Mikel slOwBi couldn't live it up afterwards....the german machines plays hard football too
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
kliq:

That injury was the TKO as Mikel slOwBi couldn't live it up afterwards....the german machines plays hard football too
That's the point .
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
McWhillion:
I no sabi the babe jor, na Alomo i vote for.
You should try n bleeps her once without condom.. You go feel her..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Odunharry:
the match sure 4 Germany..if no be Super eagles make cme latr 4k up,na we 4 dy play now
For real. Time to prepare for the next world cup. Yobo no go dey there.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Odunharry and una dey maad..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
experimentist: Odunharry and una dey maad..
Parking the bus on all stup1d threads.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
Parking the bus on all stup1d threads. [/color]
You be confam mad yaba leftist... Nice pics thou cry
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
experimentist: You be confam mad yaba leftist... Nice pics thou cry

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by obi4eze(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Netherlands to qualify for semis
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by obi4eze(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Final is going to be between Netherlands and Brazil/Germany because Netherlands will beat Argentina in semis
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by obi4eze(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abeg who dey follow Wimbledon? Una see wetin dey happen?
Nadal out, Murray out, Sharapova out
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Jamie87(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
obi4eze: Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Netherlands to qualify for semis
I don't want brazil and argentina. Too overrated. I want a final between first time winners.
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
Parking the bus on all stup1d threads. [/color]
na brt n pland we go park gan
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
For real. Time to prepare for the next world cup. Yobo no go dey there. [/color]
i reject it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Ewedu / Fat Is Beautiful: Foods That Will Give You That Sexy Plump Body / Snake Pepe Soup (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.