Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Can't Understand These Ladies: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Understand These Ladies: (1682 Views)

Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / Can't Understand, I Need Ur Advice Plssssssssssssss / Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Understand These Ladies: by forgiven(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
There's this thing I find hard to understand about the ladies, I won't call them girls becasue I want to believe they are matured.
A lady would like you and long for you to ask her out. When you eventually do (mind you, she's happy that her dream is coming true), she will still go ahead to play the "hard to get game".
A lady comes visting. After gisting and maybe seeing some films together and other things like that, you suggest you step into the inner room for some fun. She agrees and follow you in. You get there, sit on the 'maracana stadium' together. Make attempt to start the game and she says no. WHY
Why is it that their YES always start with a NO? Why do they always say yes inside and no outside? Why? Just why??
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by whitelexi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2006
Its an attitude Prob called Indecision grin
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by babymine(f): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2006
Put yourself in her shoes. grin
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Rhea(f): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
forgiven:

There's this thing I find hard to understand about the ladies, I won't call them girls becasue I want to believe they are matured.
A lady would like you and long for you to ask her out. When you eventually do (mind you, she's happy that her dream is coming true), she will still go ahead to play the "hard to get game".
A lady comes visting. After gisting and maybe seeing some films together and other things like that, you suggest you step into the inner room for some fun. She agrees and follow you in. You get there, sit on the 'maracana stadium' together. Make attempt to start the game and she says no. WHY
Why is it that their YES always start with a NO? Why do they always say yes inside and no outside? Why? Just why??

Tackling ur query in two dimensions:

When u ask her out and she says no, u simply mentioned a place that doesn't thrill her. No girl will say no if you are taking her out to the finest place in town. However, dates are no only made at the finest hang-outs in town.

When you want to get it on with your girl, forget the speech. Resort to body language, and also tune ur receptors to pick up hers. Trust your hands and eyes.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by whitelexi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2006
Spare the Long gist, I know Naija babes as well as foreigners and the difference is tooooooooooooo clear grin
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Rhea(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2006
whitelexi:

Spare the Long gist, I know Naija babes as well as foreigners and the difference is tooooooooooooo clear grin

long gist indeed. cheesy
Solomon
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by whitelexi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
You know nowwww, we dont like beating around the bush too much, we say it as we see it.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Hotstepper(f): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2006
who u have fun with a girl that comes to pay u a visit?
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Rhodalyn(f): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2006
cuz girls are girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by curiousNja(f): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2006
If she gives in too easily without saying no at first, you will say she is easy. Either way, she doesn't win.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Seun(m): 2:35am On Apr 22, 2006
If I know that she's only saying no because she wants to look "hard" or "expensive" I'll feel as if I'm being manipulated. And i hate being manipulated. I like straightforwardness and sincerity but I must admit that not all men (or women) are like that. Some people just prefer to live in a slimy world of pretence.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by curiousNja(f): 2:42am On Apr 22, 2006
I get your point abou those who just pretend. But sometimes it is not pretense per se. She is saying no because she is undecided as to what to do. Indecisiveness like someone described above. So at the time she says no, she really means no because she is still pondering the decision on whether to say yes or no. Maybe in her head, she is weighing the options or thinking, "Could I live iwth myself if I did something like this?" So when she finally says yes, it doesn't necessarily mean she was just playing hard to get when she said no.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by eveseh(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2006
we girls we just wanna have fun

when we are in love everything is new to us
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2006
exactly!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by babymine(f): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by kimba(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2006
@forgiven
Why is it that their YES always start with a NO? Why do they always say yes inside and no outside? Why? Just why?
If I were the lady, I'll definitely say no, because if the above quote is a summary of "our date", forgive me that I came to visit you, then why should you want to crown it up with my cherry, i don't see any commitment from you/in our relationship? or, ladies, what do you say?
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by OpeLovely(f): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Why does having sex with a guy (because he put on some 150/200 naira home videos and gave the girl a bottle of coke) be the happiness criteria for him?

If he doesn't have it, he'll say you're playing hard to get.
If he has it, he'll say she's cheap.
If she says yes, he says she's a dog.
If she says no, she's not showing her ''love'' enough.

Puh-leeezee, stop going on cheap dates to get a girl in bed with you. Being a man is not about how you want to have sex (or have sex) but about facing life and its numerous responsibilities.

Note, no girl will stick around for long with a sex-loving guy with no potential or work.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
@poster
It's an IQ thing and u likely on the low side. Sorry, like HIV ain't no cure yet.
Re: I Can't Understand These Ladies: by Frando29(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
I think what is confusing the poster is that she agreed to enter the bedroom with him, even laid on the bed with him and at the same time refused to play ball. Could be frustrating you know grin But I think that is ladies for you. Needs a little pampering and sweet talking.what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Girl Likes A Boy? / The Wedding Test / Lunch Break Romance;would You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.