Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) (1147 Views)

7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER / When Your Boss Is Younger Than You / When Your Boss Refuses To Pay Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Becoming a Person that can fire the boss doesn’t come cheap; Questions kept streaming through my mind as I prepare for this seminar. Such as, why will companies be willing to pay so much for someone and some are regularly pegged for a lay off? Why do some get jobs and some don't? Why do some stay on a position for years and some are upward mobile. This made me think about my own career, and wondered if luck has anything to do with getting a good job? At first, I thought the answer was “yes, luck is a big factor.” But as I prepare for this training and reflect on several instances where I thought I was lucky, I concluded that luck is overrated. To be lucky is not a matter of luck. In this training you will learn what it takes to get a good and keep a good job.

Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, EVO Crescent, GRA, PH
Date: December 8, 2012
Time: 10am to 1pm

Faculty

* AjibolaBamidele, founder and pioneer Managing Director of Tycoons Konsult and a program Manager with Tycoons Group.
* Francisca Sambo. Chief executive Officer of Ben-Franco Nigeria Limited ,a fast growing oil servicing company
* AlukoOlalekan, Managing Director of Telesev.

No Tuition for these programs. Course Sponsored by our Strategic Partners. Attendance is strictly by invitation. Program Consultants are available to provide more information on course specifics and discuss how this program might meet your needs.
To receive an invite, kindly forward the following details: Name, place of work, phone number, E- mail address and program title to executivedevprogram@gmail.com or register through our project expediters.Plan to Attend. 07041263804
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2012
15 days to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
you have to do it now or later
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
What about those doing their masters prog perhaps @uniport
2.Is the invite totally free of charge cos we don't want a situation where we come and at the gate they say we should pay if peradventure you just said its free depending on if one is invited
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes it is totally FREE, If anyone asks for anything, Pls decline

You will get an invitation to attend, and it is upon citation of this that you will be granted access at the venue.

Thanks
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
11 days to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
10 days to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
9 days to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
8 days to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
6 fays to go!
Re: Fire Your Boss Any Time You Want (port Harcourt Are You Ready?) by Matimatics: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
6 days to go!

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Petroleum Lubricants Ltd 2013 Recruitment (3 Positions) / Accionmfbank(mushin) Test On 11/11/2013 / Job Recruitment Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.