Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers (10775 Views)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by waters2012: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2012
There has been robbery cases going on in the FCT Camp at Kubwa.

Yesterday Armed robbers invaded the camp and robbed one of the female hostel, specifically Block CC. They took their time to rob everyone in the hostel. the ladies there shouted for help but due to the fact the hostels are far from each other, no help came their way.

When we reported the issue to the Soldiers this morning, they told us plainly that their duty is to discipline us and not to protect us.

They took away fones and cash though we are yet to be paid our allowee. We hear they will stil come when we are paid.

Please someone should help us take this to the authorities to avert more of this occurences. The calm with which they operated make us fear that they might even molest female corp members. Please some should help escalate this issue.

Thanks cry cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by waters2012: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
No Commenst? cry
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by k2039: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2012
If they cant protect them,then it's pointless disciplining them,just doesnt make minimum sense,disciplining someone who is above 20years.

This are just symptoms of a failed state,where a soldier can open his mouth and just spew shi.t

6 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by megxo(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
shi't hapuns
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Abujafood: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
If the soldiers really said that, then they're big fools!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by adventisty: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Plain Truth! The police has the responsibility to protect the citizens but there has to be an ecxeption in this case anyway. What is now wrong being our brother's keeper?

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by lawizle(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmm na wah oh! Shey I go go service like dz?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by kelvino25(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Report the matter to the police. You guys should have policemen in camp.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by nneh1(f): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
All this in the almighty Abj city. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by coogar: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!

36 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by lacasa: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
And na this kiind soldiers them wan send go fight for Mali & Sudan cheesy

I laff in #Tontodike song

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by 5much(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
cant imagine this is happening in FCT.its a big shame.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2012
I'm not suprised, Nigeria is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by azpeculiar: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2012
Failed state. angry
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2012
They should keep praying for God's intervention.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by hydiciousb: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
too bad!

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by igbsam(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
FAILED NATION. I am ashamed of Nigeria. undecided I wont be surprised if the soldiers themselves are the robbers. Afterall, boko haram disguised in soldier's uniform are the ones terrorizing the northern part of nigeria. So i wont be surprised if boko haram are the ones DISCIPLINELY-ROBBING the otondos grin

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by tnktosin(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Welcome to 9ja. If person wey hide sometin dey follow u find am, u no go ever see wetin u dey find ooo.
Look no further, the soldiers are the robbers if this story is true.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Prayer will surely work wonders. May God Help them.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Oshiite: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2012
Failed country from the hottest part of hell
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by JLANCE(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2012
IMAGINE THAT something looking like an inside job. NA 9ja be this.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!
soldiers in camp dont go about wit gun or dnt even hv
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!
. . . . . . .you just said my mind. Thats just what happened! What a country and what a statement by the fools, to discipline corpers and not to protect them? Gosh!!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by CrazyMan(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2012

this is an inside job!
Seconded...
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by morgist(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2012
@op so your phone was not among the ones stolen Hmm Am happy for you!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by babamona: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2012
i must serve in abuja na him d cause all this.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by kingsleyMbang(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Who knows whether d soldiers were d ones who carried out d said robbery.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by debedebe(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2012

this is an inside job!
Exactly,u av said it all...
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by pak: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2012

this is an inside job!

great thinking coogar, simply great.

It seems soldiers this days are more adept at flogging females out of hostels within a short notice than protecting them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? / Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here / Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.