Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers (10720 Views)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by EFX001: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
LIES LIES LIES LIES MY SISTER IS CURRENTLY AT THE CAMP IN KUBWA AND ASHE JUST TOLD ME THAT NOTHING HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY, WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO SPREADS THIS LIES. MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS YOU GUYS BELIEVE ANYTHING.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by andyanders: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
If a soldier said that, then they were the ones that came for the robbery.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Synthase(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
babamona: i must serve in abuja na him d cause all this.

Baa laakaye
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Synthase(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
EFX001: LIES LIES LIES LIES MY SISTER IS CURRENTLY AT THE CAMP IN KUBWA AND ASHE JUST TOLD ME THAT NOTHING HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY, WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO SPREADS THIS LIES. MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS YOU GUYS BELIEVE ANYTHING.

soo because your sister's hostel was probably not raided by the robbers, we should take this to be lies ? The op clearly stated that the robbery took place at a particular hostel and there was none to help even when they raised alarm. Give hi benefits of doubts??
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Souljaboi1: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
salafiyy: EACH TIME YOU WAKE UP OFTEN REMEMBER TO SAY YOUR SUPPLICATOINS TO THE LORD OF ALL THAT EXIST IN THIS WORLD NOT TO FALL VICTIM OF ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY

masha Allaah yaa akhee smiley
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
I think the guy who says the camp robbery is an inside job is correct. The soldier who says they are paid to discipline and not protect the corpers while in camp is a fool.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by EFX001: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Synthase:

soo because your sister's hostel was probably not raided by the robbers, we should take this to be lies ? The op clearly stated that the robbery took place at a particular hostel and there was none to help even when they raised alarm. Give hi benefits of doubts??

DONT YOU THINK SHE WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW THE GIST BECAUSE SHE STAYS IN THE SAME COMPOUND? BINT!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ayobase(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Abujafood: If the soldiers really said that, then they're big fools!

They MIGHT not be armed while on camp!
What should they attack with?

Besides how many COMBAT soldiers are always on camp?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by fm7070: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
The soldiers are the same robbers that robbed.
Record has shown this in previous times.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by kevmore: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
[/b[b].
Intimidation in NYSC camp.....soldier has turn to rebbel against corpers in the Federal capital territor. Humiliating them,subjecting to force maltreatment and making them to looks like secondary school children by administering corporal punishement on them....imagine what happened today? A lawyer for that matter without doing anything to soldiers,they were flogging him with koboko,pured him water from gutter and asked him to be rolling in it with serious matching with their katapillar boot just because he refused to give his tag to a soldier that was asking him for what yoruba called egunje(bribing) in english...they do this to him because they have been given veto power to flogs any corper that choose not to comply with their animalistic nature of cammandment...mm...somebody should tell us what's the duty of soldiers in the camp? And if this is how to train corpers to serve the nation? Here is a picture attached to it when is not thief or armed complete it....
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by fm7070: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
kev_more: [/b[b].
Intimidation in NYSC camp.....soldier has turn to rebbel against corpers in the Federal capital territor. Humiliating them,subjecting to force maltreatment and making them to looks like secondary school children by administering corporal punishement on them....imagine what happened today? A lawyer for that matter without doing anything to soldiers,they were flogging him with koboko,pured him water from gutter and asked him to be rolling in it with serious matching with their katapillar boot just because he refused to give his tag to a soldier that was asking him for what yoruba called egunje(bribing) in english...they do this to him because they have been given veto power to flogs any corper that choose not to comply with their animalistic nature of cammandment...mm...somebody should tell us what's the duty of soldiers in the camp? And if this is how to train corpers to serve the nation? Here is a picture attached to it when is not thief or armed complete it....

What kind of orientation are they giving the corpers. They will only come into the society with brutal heart.
Almost everything about Nigeria is in mess. I can;t even find one area that is good
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by danvery2k6(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
shocked If those soldiers said that, then I smell a fish. Is anybody thinking towards my direction?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by obailala(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
I think the soldiers MAY be right. On camp, soldiers are there to train and discipline while mobile policemen on camp (who carry guns) are the ones that provide security. Soldiers on camp DO NOT carry guns. I think we need to get our facts right before we crucify the soldiers
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Abuloma80(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Well analised.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by afrikanns: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
adventisty: Plain Truth! The police has the responsibility to protect the citizens but there has to be an ecxeption in this case anyway. What is now wrong being our brother's keeper?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Josh316(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!

GBAAAAAMMMMM!!!!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by iammodel(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2012
The same kubwa where i camped? My gosh! The security was tight. The thieves were probably the ones who are supposed to protect the corpers or the so called discipline.

God have mercy!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ekereku: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!
Gbammmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! / MCAN - Muslim Corpers' Association Of Nigeria At A Glance / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.