Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? (10702 Views)

Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) / I Missed Clearance Today .is The Clearance A One Day Affair ? / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by Xcely: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
I was wondering if any serving/ex nairalander has missed their clearance day before. How did you resolve it? Can it been done by proxy? What are the implications for my pop day? Can I do it at a later date (say 2 to 3 days after)? Any responses will be very helpful.
Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Xcely:
I was wondering if any serving/ex nairalander has missed their clearance day before. How did you resolve it? Can it been done by proxy? What are the implications for my pop day? Can I do it at a later date (say 2 to 3 days after)? Any responses will be very helpful.

It can't be done by proxy due to your signature but if your LGI is that particular LGI, you can liase with him or her. Missing PV signing once has no effect but you still need to clear yourself with your LGI, he or she will just give you a query for you to respond stating the reason why you were absent from your PPA or CDS!! Missing PV signing twice can call for 3 or 6 month extension but once is just like a warning. So go see your LGI

1 Like

Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by Xcely: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
kinibigdeal:

It can't be done by proxy due to your signature but if your LGI is that particular LGI, you can liase with him or her. Missing PV signing once has no effect but you still need to clear yourself with your LGI, he or she will just give you a query for you to respond stating the reason why you were absent from your PPA or CDS!! Missing PV signing twice can call for 3 or 6 month extension but once is just like a warning. So go see your LGI
Thanks for your reply. This very response has provided quite some relief. Just to clarify what you said, in the event that I fill the query, will I still be paid?
Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Xcely:
Thanks for your reply. This very response has provided quite some relief. Just to clarify what you said, in the event that I fill the query, will I still be paid?

Why not! You will be paid, so far you respond to the query convincingly..under NYSC bye law, if you miss a PV signing once, you are entitled to query but if more than, it can lead to a seizure of your allowance, though its depend on your LGI..some LGI are corrupt, they only collect money from you and do some cover up. When I was serving I have some friends who never even step an inch into NYSC service, they only camp with us, after that they laise with their LGI and they went back to their place of work, I only saw them after during POP. So it also depend on LGI too
Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by Xcely: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Why not! You will be paid, so far you respond to the query convincingly..under NYSC bye law, if you miss a PV signing once, you are entitled to query but if more than, it can lead to a seizure of your allowance, though its depend on your LGI..some LGI are corrupt, they only collect money from you and do some cover up. When I was serving I have some friends who never even step an inch into NYSC service, they only camp with us, after that they laise with their LGI and they went back to their place of work, I only saw them after during POP. So it also depend on LGI too

Oh thanks. I want to believe my LGI would be transparent on this one smiley. Thanks again bro!!
Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by adeyusuf2000: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Xcely:

Oh thanks. I want to believe my LGI would be transparent on this one smiley. Thanks again bro!!
pls house, I also miss my September clearance n I didn't receive my September allowance for September. I went to the sectariat but they told me that I should forget about it, that there is nothing I can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? by adeyusuf2000: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please house I got a text for interview from leadway assurance. Pls hope is not marketing jobs. No job description. Am an IT person.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This? / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.