Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. (785 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / How Can I Start Filling Gas Plant Business? Please Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Zagala: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello! Friends i want to buy 14thousand naira laptop,with the aim of using it to do online buz.please advice me wether it is good for online buz.thanks
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by infotails: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2012
How to set up an internet buisness.
it is nice..you can get a laptop for as low as 14k from the net using the importation e-book.click here www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng to get one the importation e-book.also the website will give you alot of tips on how to set up any internet buisness.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Zagala: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thanks bro.but i need more people to say someting
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by dav8id(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Zagala: Thanks bro.but i need more people to say someting
14k laptop is a toy..it would't serve you. Make ur 14k to at lease 25k and get better fairly used laptop.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by legalwealth(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2012
dav8id: 14k laptop is a toy..it would't serve you. Make ur 14k to at lease 25k and get better fairly used laptop.

Seconded!

Imaging the size of the RAM of the 14k laptop

I recommend at least 2GB RAM for beginner,4GB for average person or anyone that can afford its price,6GB for professionals as this is my choice as I run softwares like CAMTASIA,EWRITERPRO,FACEBOOKBLASTER PRO and many more applications at the same time as I do neccessarily need them and imagine the RAM size each of them will be consuming
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Zagala: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2012
Am a student,i knew what i went through,before having that 14k in my account.trying to make it 25k will be like a hell to me,and may lead to speading the little 14k i have now.i will be happy if i could find someone that sells fairly used 25k laptop,and pay him instalmentally that will be better for me.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Zagala: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2012
@legalwealth,i appriciate your contribution.thanks a lot
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by legalwealth(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Zagala: Am a student,i knew what i went through,before having that 14k in my account.trying to make it 25k will be like a hell to me,and may lead to speading the little 14k i have now.i will be happy if i could find someone that sells fairly used 25k laptop,and pay him instalmentally that will be better for me.

That will be a better option for you then.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by legalwealth(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Zagala: @legalwealth,i appriciate your contribution.thanks a lot

You are welcomed and you should be able to get at 512MB RAM laptop with that N25K at least to start from from somewhere which you can upgrade to 1GB by just buying and adding another 512MB ram to its second ram slot for less than N2,000

Best of luck...
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Zagala: Am a student,i knew what i went through,before having that 14k in my account.trying to make it 25k will be like a hell to me,and may lead to speading the little 14k i have now.i will be happy if i could find someone that sells fairly used 25k laptop,and pay him instalmentally that will be better for me.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
i like your determination,well u do not need to add money to buy a better laptop with a bigger ram memory,but the laptop of 14k with the low ram after then you can go to the market to by another drive to increase the memory size,that will save u some cash.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by Zagala: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2012
May GOD bless you all that contributed to this topic,more contribution will be welcomed.
Re: Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help. by dav8id(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2012
ufotuko: i like your determination,well u do not need to add money to buy a better laptop with a bigger ram memory,but the laptop of 14k with the low ram after then you can go to the market to by another drive to increase the memory size,that will save u some cash.
is like u dont really know the 14k laptop. Cos if u do,u cant advice the guy to start with it. I4k laptop cant be for manage my broda.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Extinguishers Supplies/fire Alarms And FM-200 Systems / Business Ideas For Undergraduates In Off Campus Settings. / Wow! Its Unbelievable Waht Syntek Global Is Doing In Nigera!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.