Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! (3588 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2012
intrepid: na wao for some ppl on NL o....So when and where did you read that nocturnal emission or wet dreams is tantamount to sex?YOu shoul not come here to type O.P out of jealousy,ok.If you meant mastubation,how did you know that he did it? Or are you doubting his virginity at 35? There are virgins at 38 for your info and i know them.
no mind am,na jealousy wan kill am,men like him just go about hating what they dont have
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2012
Vikin: After massaging and touching themselves they still claim to be virgin tongue
dis post reeks of ENVY,its just too OBVIOUS u are jealous,any which way whether she massage herself or not,her husband broke her hymen,she did not exchange it for fried rice,chicken and ice cream in mr biggs like some girls we know.end of discussion
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2012
Vikin: After massaging and touching themselves they still claim to be virgin tongue
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2012
dvdon: Mtcheeeeew and so who know d effort it took for him to clear out the cub webs there undecided
hehehehe every body is not u.there are shaving creams in decent phaurmaceutacaul shops nation wide,so why will d 'cub webs' be his problem? Isnt he a man,cant he have erection,whats d big deal about disvirgining girl,does it take 5hrs to do that? so i dont see your point here mister
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2012
lucabrasi:
she might very well be but at the same time i hope the man has not entered emergency one chance..there are cosmetic surgical procedures that will re attach the hymen making a woman who has even had a child virgin and covered down there..most Asians(indians and pakistanis) who have been sleeping around this procedure is very common and popular amongst them because they take virginity very serious in their community

LUcabracee. Is dat u !! We miss u on llb o.plsss come back!
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by drnoel: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
?!<>=£&#%(+)
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by maclatunji: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yield:

Yea, I think that's a bit too much. I wouldn't want anyone putting my business out there like that. If we're going to celebrate, it should be between me and him, there's no need to invite friends or family. undecided

The thing dey shack the guy, I no blame am. He has not been cheated.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by lucabrasi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
sumbodiva:

LUcabracee. Is dat u !! We miss u on llb o.plsss come back!
yes o its me how u dey ;-)
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2012
I don't know if it's just about me but i hate virgins,no offense.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
really worth celebrating,'incomplete' girls/ladies command little respect from me, having got themselves involved in potentially spiritual damaging endeavour of vanity which has no tangible or worthwhile gains as a result of yielding to the lust of the flesh n lack of self control -such ladies rarely bcome d Prov. 31 TYPE
and I guess the girls are made incomplete by themselves! everybody make choices so why should they be attacked for it? Who gave you the moral stand to call a woman incomplete? are you complete? I agree it is virtous for men and women to be virgins before they marry because that is God's expectations from us but fornication is not the only sin in this world. If a woman/man is a virgin and is bitter, dishonest, lies, steals etc he/she is still as bad as a man/woman who is not a virgin as at the time of marriage. It baffles me when men try to make women guilty because they are not virgins; the women made a decision to have sex b/4 marriage (even though it is wrong) and slept with men of their choice (for those not raped) so what is your problem? Are you a virgin yourself? It is the same man who sleeps with his girlfriend that will still whine that girls are incomplete. I also don't know why girls need they feel to advertize themselves as virgins or not. What is a man's business with if a woman is a virgin or not?
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Loveangel: I don't know if it's just about me but i hate virgins,no offense.
Why? They are normal humans too. Discriminating against a virgin is like discriminating against a christian or muslim.

With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? / Pastors Of Nowadays!! Is This The Funniest Picture Of The Day? / 5 Reasons Every Man Should Sleep without Putting on Cloth