Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight (4811 Views)

New Video Of Hon. Bipi Searching For His Acceptance Speech. / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery / A Must-watch Video Of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon With Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by DeCleff(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by heed101(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided z he dead and hmmmm A law maker?
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2013
And these are "lawmakers"? These people should be in the jungle. Nigeria is a country blessed with some of the brigtest minds I have ever seen and I have travelled a whole lot. How come these miscreants are our leaders and lawmakers?

My people, we have alot of work to do, these guys are an insult to all of us. We cannot have these thugs are leaders. Come 2015, we just have to correct all these mistakes!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by IGBOSON1: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2013
If i were to advice him, he should sue that thug off the face of mother Earth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by baby124: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Am sure when he was beating lloyd with bipi, he couldn't have predicted this outcome. When you are cheating people you feel like you are invincible. But when they strike back, you claim victim. This guy cannot even fight. A grown man yelping like a dog in distress. These guys are all weakling and cowards. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by iykology: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123: Am sure when he was beating lloyd with bipi, he couldn't have predicted this outcome. When you are cheating people you feel like you are invincible. But when they strike back, you claim victim. This guy cannot even fight. A grown man yelping like a dog in distress. These guys are all weakling and cowards. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by israel007: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well the nigeria money wey una dey steal go make up for am. No pity whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Akshow: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;laff wan tear my belle o.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Legislative hall of shame. What legacies are these people leaving for the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
pomo head
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well deserved.
Next time, he won't use thuggery to impeach those above him.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:
If i were to advice him, he should sue that thug off the face of mother Earth.

Waste of time. The head bashing was done inside the chamber. Legislators are immune to whatever they do inside thee and that explains why some come in with charms.
It's unfortunate what Lloyd did but he wad simply performing his legislative duties protecting the interest of his constituents grin
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by IGBOSON1: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

Waste of time. The head bashing was done inside the chamber. Legislators are immune to whatever they do inside thee and that explains why some come in with charms.
It's unfortunate what Lloyd did but he wad simply performing his legislative duties protecting the interest of his constituents grin

^^^Fair enough!
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Adrenaline123(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
That was brutal. Pray he recovers well.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Ajasnoop: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is he related to Monalisa Chinda?
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by takedat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

True Talk grin
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by bigmo1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ameachi Vs GEJ 7-0. *still counting*
And Jonathan still won't give up. He still hasn't realized he is running out of luck.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Knight1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

not what they DO. immunity is for what they SAY

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by harlos: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nashville: And these are "lawmakers"? These people should be in the jungle. Nigeria is a country blessed with some of the brigtest minds I have ever seen and I have travelled a whole lot. How come these miscreants are our leaders and lawmakers?

My people, we have alot of work to do, these guys are an insult to all of us. We cannot have these thugs are leaders. Come 2015, we just have to correct all these mistakes!
i wish we do
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Jakumo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
It is good to see that Nigerian law-makers are schooled in the noble art of Filipino Escrima stick-fighting.

Hopefully the gentleman with the fractuired skull will recover and become a better fighter in due course.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by gramci: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

So when they loot one can safely assume that they are performing their legislative duty of protecting their constituents.

is that the case dummydummy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
One wonders what the media and opposition would have demanded be done to Chidi Lloyd for the assault if Lloyd was opposed to Amaechi and the assaulted fellow an Amaechi supporter.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Garrithe1st: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
MiloRambaldi: One wonders what the media and opposition would have demanded be done to Chidi Lloyd for the assault if Lloyd was opposed to Amaechi and the assaulted fellow an Amaechi supporter.

All those involved are PDP members so ask the ARSE-Hole rock drunkard aka Goodluck Jonathan to say something about the mayhem he's orchestrating in Rivers state.

Like I've said, should the dude die, his blood will be on GEJ and his obese wife.

cool cool
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by owobokiri(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
gruesome panel beating..
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

All those involved are PDP members so ask the ARSE-Hole rock drunkard aka Goodluck Jonathan to say something about the mayhem he's orchestrating in Rivers state.

Like I've said, should the dude die, his blood will be on GEJ and his obese wife.

cool cool

Should the man die, his blood is sorely on the man that assaulted him - Chidi Lloyd. Don't get it twisted. Considering the immense opposition ( ACN, CPC, etc) support Amaechi is enjoying and these people urging him on, seems there's enough blame for all.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Fkforyou(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
No offense intended but these lawmakers have trait of violence as those monkeys dat murdered those Aluu4 victims,actually 2day makes it exactly 9mnth and 1week since they passed away..R.I.P #Aluu 4.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Demdem(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Knight1:

not what they DO. immunity is for what they SAY

I disagree. Fights occur in legislative chambers all over the world. I have never heard of any legislator being prosecuted for beating up his colleague. Share it if u have. The legislature itself has its own discliplinary rules that may be invoked. Apart from this, nothing will happen.
Either say or do, as long as its inside that chamber, they are immune.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Demdem(m): 5:07am On Jul 13, 2013
gramci:

So when they loot one can safely assume that they are performing their legislative duty of protecting their constituents.

is that the case dummydummy? grin

Gramdaft, even after looting the security agents will await the looter to come out of the chamber before such is arrested. Even at that, the situation here isn't the same. Lloyds only responded to the initial affront on him and his was much more brutal. the arrest can't be done inside the chamber in the case of looting, its hallowed. grin those that delibrately fought inside the chamber and made sure only the chamber video beating got leaked knew what they are doing.
Never knew u were this daft.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Demdem(m): 5:11am On Jul 13, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

Should the man die, his blood is sorely on the man that assaulted him - Chidi Lloyd. Don't get it twisted. Considering the immense opposition ( ACN, CPC, etc) support Amaechi is enjoying and these people urging him on, seems there's enough blame for all.

With due respect to human life, we are better of without him. That's a thug less.
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by dridowu: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2013
Rivers Crisis, reflection of 2015. Be wise
Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
ITS A BIG SHAME TO MANHOOD THAT A GROWN MAN CANNOT DEFEND HIMSELF-- RUNNING LIKE A CHICKEN. embarassed
PUT IN THE SAME SITUATION, HEAVEN KNOWS THAT I WILL ONLY BE HIT ONCE...
THE REST WILL BE HISTORY...
(may my hours at the gym never be a waste in the face of assault or danger, dear lord).

Re: Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2013
"STAND YOUR GROUND AS A MAN"
DON'T CHICKEN OUT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okenze Osuigwe Opens Up: Ndigbo Begged IBB To Annul June 12 / The Rails Are Back & Alive. / Buhari, An Agent Of Destabilisation - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.