Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Want A Boy Who ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Boy Who ... (4817 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by tlaret24(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
big up's gurl, its wat u want believe me there're so many of them out thier waiting 4 u ;Dbig up's gurl, its wat u want believe me there're so many of them out thier waiting u....
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by studman: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is hilarious
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Lovetinz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
A wee lil sms would have been enough.
Dont post my CV on Nairaland again!
After seeing my profile, you see that 'contact' button?
HeeeElow BayyYbee...smiley
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smuthx: You read way too much romantic novels.
seconded..
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by jmoore(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
many inconsistent wants, it seems the boy will be jobless too. smh
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Goldieluks: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
dvdon: You mean u want charlie boy undecided
grin
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by lumideezle(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
toria12: I want a boy who...

will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A pretty boy, but not so pretty that I feel awkward.

I want a boy who...

who thinks I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A boy who will sing to me at random moments. Who lets me sleep on his chest.

I want a boy who...

will tell his mother I have beautiful eyes, a guy who will make me soup when I'm sick, who writes poems about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.

I want a boy who...

is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times. I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away. A boy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it.

I want a boy who...

will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say. A boy who will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then jump on me and kiss me a million times.

I want a boy who...

will write me notes in class, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. Who will bet kisses on who could beat who at game.

I want a boy who...

makes fun of me just to make me laugh.

I want a boy who...

will surprise me with 25 cent ring and we could have contest of how far we can spit our gum.

I want a boy who...

will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.

I want a boy who...

at night, will dance in his pajamas with me. A boy who will take pictures in photo booths with me, someone who will never turn down a trip to the lake and who will play tag on the beach. Who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it.

I want a boy who...

could sit with me on the kitchen floor and eat sandwiches. Who will make out with me in the pouring rain and will tell me when he doesn't think something looks good.

I want a boy who...

would try to teach me how to play the guitar, even if we just end up laughing at each other.

I want a boy who...

will run his fingers through my hair, share his lollipops with me, and get along with all of my friends.

I want a boy who...

would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends and someone who would argue with me about silly things just to make up.

I want a boy who...

will take me to Target to just make fun of some of the stuff there.

I want a boy who...

will kiss me at midnight on New Years and who will make funny faces at me when I'm on the phone.

I want a boy who...

will count stars with me and be friends with my family.

I want a boy who...

will stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will squirt water guns at me in the house after I've got him soaked.

I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

"

I want a boy who...

will tell me I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l but not too often. I want a boy who looks me the eye and tells me something serious, that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh. A boy who could make me laugh like no one else can.

I want a boy who...

will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

But mostly I want a boy who is my best friend and will always be there for me.

@ OP Just Calm down Jesus is coming soon..
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Goldieluks: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Only in the movies. Shine your eyes OP. cheesy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dokunbam(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
dream on op
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Manweysabi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
For your mind...
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by True2myself24(f): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
rokiatu:

I don't think that is what she wants. Believe it or not, everything she wrote up almost every woman wants that. Just that nobody is perfect and finding all that traits in one man is extremly difficult.

It's difficult because it doesn't exist. Could you do all that if it were turned around?
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by 2goodbobo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Everything should not be all about you. I want a boy this, I want a boy that. Relationship can only blossom when is not all about what you want alone but what you can also contribute or bring to the table. Your post is just to selfish for my liking. No offence. Meanwhile don't get your hopes high on such 'boy' cos you can only find such boy in Jupiter
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
she"s obviously confuse. u hardly see a dude with all these features lol
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Ewizard(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
BlueMurder: Cerebral Fibrosis = Degenerative atrophy of the inner membrane of the cerebrum, caused by massive build up of corrosive fluid. Common amongst intensely anxious middle-aged ladies.
lolzzzz...hahaha...hehehehe.. U made my day @blue murder! Lmfao. Well d last tym i checkd on dat boy, he's gay!
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by blizzers(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
U nid nobody :-XU nid nobody
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by TripsKorlems: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2012
Abeg make una no make me laff grin cheesy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by AdeniyiA(m): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2012
in summary,she needs a jobless rich boy(yahoo boys i think).
better she needed a boy not a man
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
in summary,she needs a jobless rich boy(yahoo boys i think).
better she needed a boy not a man
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by fasttrack(m): 4:20am On Nov 24, 2012
Why are u guys criticising the OP, all she's just did is alil write up on the perfect gentle man. Leave her n let her be, afterall she has the right to wish. @OP, nice write up *thumbs up.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by freecitizn: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Op, I'd also like a comprehensive list of what you'll do in return if you find such a boy. From empirical observation, girls take such boys for granted...they adapt quickly to all that, and then shift the goalposts. They give such guys hell, and save their niceties for the bad guys. cool

1 Like

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2012
freecitizn: Op, I'd also like a comprehensive list of what you'll do in return if you find such a boy. From empirical observation, girls take such boys for granted...they adapt quickly to all that, and then shift the goalposts. They give such guys hell, and save their niceties for the bad guys. cool

Agreed!
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by omotola1(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2012
Op, your post is romantic and insightful... It‘s an eye opener for me, I‘ve seen more areas I should work on as a guy in order to become a better person. Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2012
omotola1: Op, your post is romantic and insightful... It‘s an eye opener for me, I‘ve seen more areas I should work on as a guy in order to become a better person. Thank u so much.

If you like yourself, no try am.
Some is okay, but if you're into all that, you are more likely to have reprogrammed yourself to woman-wrapperism.
A girl will never tell you they want someone who is firm and lays down the rules simply because it doesn't "sound good" to them coming out the mouth.
At the end of the day, a girl's instincts know what is best for her...not her mouth.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by omotola1(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2012
2buff:

Some is okay, but if you're into all that, you are more likely to have reprogrammed yourself to woman-wrapperism.
A girl will never tell you they want someone who is firm and lays down the rules simply because it doesn't "sound good" to them coming out the mouth.
At the end of the day, a girl's instincts know what is best for her...not her mouth.
And where did I indicate I was gonna do everything in her post?
Somethings there are just quite romantic and I like them.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
2buff:

You are right... I have most of those attributes buh there are some I'll neva bother about cuz they will just transit you from being a man to being something less,.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by duni04(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Thank God you said boy, good luck finding the 13yr old who's all those things and who's gonna do all those things undecided
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2012
OliverPin: she"s obviously confuse. u hardly see a dude with all these features lol
wer ve yu been??...missed ya
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

You are right... I have most of those attributes buh there are some I'll neva bother about cuz they will just transit you from being a man to being something less,.
hmmm....ve any girl wooed yu b4??.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2012
U nd a houseboy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Pritheeann: hmmm....ve any girl wooed yu b4??.

Not directly. Although I have dated a couple of gurlz in the past I didnt woo but they didnt woo me directly.. Anywayz, I am not too open and friendly from the outside (to avoid insults and whatever) buh when u come into my world u'll realise I'm really fun to be with..
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by freecitizn: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Totally agree with 2buff...a girl's instincts knows what's best for her...but she'll spell the opposite out verbally. Doing all the Op said is like feeding her only chocolate and ice cream. Its meant to be served as dessert... administered in little controlled doses...or else, its bound to run her tummy and guess who she'll blame and fight...YOU! You'll be the teddy bear softie and she'll desire a real man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life Is so Beautiful / All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly / Signs He Is Catching Feelings For You And Falling Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.