Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? (3944 Views)

What Age Should Kids Stop Bathing With Their Parents? / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by pingo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
How old should a male son be before he stops bathing with his Mummy?
Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by seasonedmom: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
When he is old enough to notice you are 'different'from him and he gets uncomfortable. For most boys by age 3 to 4 they have reached that mark.
Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
pingo: How old should a male son be before he stops bathing with his Mummy?

Are there female sons bro? As far as I can tell, all sons are male. wink

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by seasonedmom: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Siena:

Are there female sons bro? As far as I can tell, all sons are male. wink
Ok so u got d poster there smiley oya lets hear ur suggestion
Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
seasoned_mom:
Ok so u got d poster there smiley oya lets hear ur suggestion

Personal opinion? I'd have thought a mother wouldn't have taken a bath with her baby boy in the first instance. Just the same way a father shouldn't bathe with his baby daughter, regardless of how young they are. I would not dream of climbing into the bath with my daughter, even if she was just a month old.

These are my opinions though, and others may see things differently.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by smartmom(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Siena:

Personal opinion? I'd have thought a mother wouldn't have taken a bath with her baby boy in the first instance. Just the same way a father shouldn't bathe with his baby daughter, regardless of how young they are. I would not dream of climbing into the bath with my daughter, even if she was just a month old.

I agree with u Siena esp. in these perverse and corrupt age we live in, though my big sis to save time did enter the shower with her toddler son now and again but then I never saw her hubby do thesame with their daughter though they were very close and he was a hands on dad. Guess that says something about parenting being different for moms and dads eh?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by drnoel: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
My guys 2 years (I think) old son once asked his mom while they were having a bath. Mummy, how come ur peepee is different from mine. After then, he started bathing with the dad when he is around. Children notice and remember things cos the boy asked the father the same question. I think children should not bath with their parents, simple.
Re: At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? by JallowBah(f): 4:56am On Nov 25, 2012
Siena:

Why?

I will continue to take baths with my daughter, and son if I ever get one, until they do not need my help anymore, or don`t feel comfortable with me there.

If my daughter take a bath with her father, and ask why he look different than her, I hope he just explains that it`s because he is a boy, she is a girl, and they look different. The human body is nothing to be embarrassed about, quite opposite.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Encourage My Wife To.... / A Gals Confession On Facebook Dat Blew Everyone Away. / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.