Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Should I Encourage My Wife To.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Encourage My Wife To.... (3947 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / How Do I Encourage Him, Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
My wife is extremely beautiful. More like fulani looking. Before she had a baby she used to be so full of herself though not rude but very arrogant. we got 2 pretty babies now. The thing is she dresses shabby, no make up, no jewelries, no special hair-do, all these was after birthing. She's very conservative, humble and respectful now.She doesn't pick a fight no more, I mean not even a single quarell. But my problem is I liked her skimpy looks before our kids, but strongly fear that arrogant attitude she had before kids might arise due to her attractiveness. The fights and pride in her was damn traumatising.. I know if she fixes herself up she will look drop dead stunningly gorgeous again which so strongly desire. Advise as to whether I should encourage her to up her style once more or be content with her new found grandma lifestlye which is void of quarells anyway. NOTE.....Any childish input or insult is not welcomed.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by nikkyshyne(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: As a matter of fact anyone that insult will not see the end of this year. Amen, that should serve as a deterrent for children.
If you ask me, you are the child here. From your moniker to your statement. It is just uncalled-for.

Our mouthkeypad should be used to bless others and not to wish anybody dead. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by xynerise: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
@poster. Post your 15yr old wife's picture lets see. undecided
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
With all due respect man,you've got no wife. I doubt u're even in a r/ship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by totalbaby(f): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
MtchEeeeewwwwwwww
dick hardener: My wife is extremely beautiful. More like fulani looking. Before she had a baby she used to be so full of herself though not rude but very arrogant. we got 2 pretty babies now. The thing is she's got a very very big tummy now, she dresses shabby, no make up, no special hair-do, all these was after birthing, which perhaps could be a part reason she is all so humble and respectful. She doesn't pick a fight no more, I mean not even a single quarell. But my problem is I liked her looks before our kids, but strongly fear that arrogant attitude she had before kids. The fights and pride in her was damn traumatising.. I know if she fixes herself up she will look drop dead stunningly gorgeous again which so strongly desire. Advise as to whether I should encourage her to up her style once more. NOTE.....Any childish input or insult is not welcomed. As a matter of fact anyone that insult will not see the end of this year. Amen, that should serve as a deterrent for children.

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
O.k I take that back. I'll modify. @ nikkyshine it is a nickname friends gave me cos of a potent herbal drink I brought from my village. Abeg make una no vex o. Suggestions pls
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: MtchEeeeewwwwwwww
holding ur peace would make more sense. Don't u think so
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by TableLeg(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: My wife is extremely beautiful. More like fulani looking. Before she had a baby she used to be so full of herself though not rude but very arrogant. we got 2 pretty babies now. The thing is she's got a very very big tummy now, she dresses shabby, no make up, no special hair-do, all these was after birthing, which perhaps could be a part reason she is all so humble and respectful. She doesn't pick a fight no more, I mean not even a single quarell. But my problem is I liked her looks before our kids, but strongly fear that arrogant attitude she had before kids. The fights and pride in her was damn traumatising.. I know if she fixes herself up she will look drop dead stunningly gorgeous again which so strongly desire. Advise as to whether I should encourage her to up her style once more. NOTE.....Any childish input or insult is not welcomed.
*Yawns*

2 Likes

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by totalbaby(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lol maybe but I just had to let it out.
dick hardener: holding ur peace would make more sense. Don't u think so
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by totalbaby(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
grin grin
Table Leg :

*Yawns*
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by nikkyshyne(f): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: O.k I take that back. I'll modify. @ nikkyshine it is a nickname friends gave me cos of a potent herbal drink I brought from my village. Abeg make una no vex o. Suggestions pls
I am happy now smiley
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: I am happy now smiley
so wats ur take
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
I hope my hubby will permit me out of the house one day and permit me to go to party. I hope he will permit me to lose weight, or permit me to eat abula. God dey, i hope he also permit me to use my brain. I have to be humble or he will not permit me.*yawn*

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by OCTAVO: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Utter crap!
*Gives OP a blow*
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Gambrosia: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
What ever happened to ' BOYS TO MEN '? cry Thian my AGNOSTIC God for my husbands and boyfriends! grin The sweetness of the poohsie always overcomes the size of my belle and droopy BUSTS! Mu he he he he he

Smaaaaaaaal BOY!!!! grin
You nefa see toto wey make you get K-leg for bed h-ahn? cheesy
You go marry vAgin kwo? wink
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by nikkyshyne(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
You obviously need to communicate that to her. Or better still buy her some good sexy wears. Lingeries inclusive wink. Tummy exercise gadgets etc. She will get the picture.

Remind her how much you love and cherish her. When she knows she is sincerely loved, it attracts a submission on her part. My opinion sha.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: You obviously need to communicate that to her. Or better still buy her some good sexy wears. Lingeries inclusive wink. Tummy exercise gadgets etc. She will get the picture.

Remind her how much you love and cherish her. When she knows she is sincerely loved, it attracts a submission on her part. My opinion sha.
thanks a lot
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
@all u all seem not to understand my point, I should have perhaps used the word ENCOURAGE her.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Y una dey make me feel like say I dumb now
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by ogepure: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
U just need to talk to her in a polite manner abt dat. Also buy her the type of cloths u like her to wear. Afterall she is in dat shape because she is making baby for u.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ op just trippin off 4 ur username
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogepure: U just need to talk to her in a polite manner abt dat. Also buy her the type of cloths u like her to wear. Afterall she is in dat shape because she is making baby for u.
I do not hate her tummy, I am only asking if I should encourage her to start looking sharp again but afraid she might start her pride problem again.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: I do not hate her tummy, I am only asking if I should encourage her to start looking sharp again but afraid she might start her pride problem again.

Now you are talking like a sane person. loool. Yea sure, she is your wife and you will live with that belly for the rest of your life. Just tell her in a sensitive manner. Like "baby, would you like to join me in the gym?" or "I want you to get back to at least a bit close to your pre baby size and look, i love you but i really liked that look. we can work on it together". Am sure you sef are not as se*xy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by OCTAVO: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: Y una dey make me feel like say I dumb now
Are you trying to say you are not?
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
baby_123:

Now you are talking like a sane person. loool. Yea sure, she is your wife and you will live with that belly for the rest of your life. Just tell her in a sensitive manner. Like "baby, would you like to join me in the gym?" or "I want you to get back to at least a bit close to your pre baby size and look, i love you but it really liked that look. we can work on it together". Am sure you sef are not as se*xy.
thanks but like I said I am not complaining about her tummy, I am not even complaining about anything I am only saying she is a lot sober and no longer arrogant after our kids. Should I encourage her to go back looking hot or will it make her arrogance resurface or just enjoy my peace of mind with her care free attitude of no makeup, no jewelries and so on. And note it's her choice to give up those stuffs. More advice welcome. Thanks and people insulting me. Thank u also
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
dick hardener: thanks but like I said I am not complaining about her tummy, I am not even complaining about anything I am only saying she is a lot sober and no longer arrogant after our kids. Should I encourage her to go back looking hot or will it make her arrogance resurface or just enjoy my peace of mind with her care free attitude of no makeup, no jewelries and so on. And note it's her choice to give up those stuffs. More advice welcome. Thanks and people insulting me. Thank u also

I dont think it would make a difference. You may be seeing who she truly is because now that you are married you give her peace of mind. Dont be afraid, she has not changed. She is relaxed and showing you who she is. She may have been an arrogant omoge, but a wonderful wife. Abi you like all the wahala she was giving you. hahaha. You have found peace, but you are now missing the drama. Try and take her out more often so she is aware of her looks and makes the effort to look good. I hope you sef look good as well. If you want a slimmer her, let her know too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
baby_123:

I dont think it would make a difference. You may be seeing who she truly is because now that you are married you give her peace of mind. Dont be afraid, she has not changed. She is relaxed and showing you who she is. She may have been an arrogant omoge, but a wonderful wife. Abi you like all the wahala she was giving you. hahaha. You have found peace, but you are now missing the drama. Try and take her out more often so she is aware of her looks and makes the effort to look good. I hope you sef look good as well. If you want a slimmer her, let her know too.
if I describe what I look like, people here will insult me and say I am bragging. She is mixed and still very pretty facially even though she'll where shower cap going to do grocery. Thanks for ur advise.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2013
dick hardener: if I describe what I look like, people here will insult me and say I am bragging. She is mixed and still very pretty facially even though she'll where shower cap going to do grocery. Thanks for ur advise.

Shower cap ke shocked shocked shocked.

I think you are exaggerating. You mean sleeping net? Only someone with mental issues will wear shower cap outside.

1 Like

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

I think you are exaggerating. You mean sleeping net? Only someone with mental issues will wear shower cap outside.
I swear. The babe no send again. I really wish I could be more descriptive of the situation.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
dick hardener: I swear. The babe no send again. I really wish I could be more descriptive of the situation.

It has to be hair net. Not shower cap. Just tell her you dont like it or find it attractive. That she is letting go of herself to much. And you look at her enter the car with shower cap ke. Lol, you try sha. grin cheesy
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

abi shower cap, is it not that black thing u guys wear going to bed. Sometimes she'll wear my shirt outside. And to think this is ongoing in the U.s
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dickhardener: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

It has to be hair net. Not shower cap. Just tell her you dont like it or find it attractive. That she is letting go of herself to much. And you look at her enter the car with shower cap ke. Lol, you try sha. grin cheesy
sorry sleeping net I mean. So u see why I posed the question but folks here where quick to insult me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) / My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.