Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? (7408 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by rodeo0070(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
I cried this morning when I was rearranging my room and saw d picture I took with my late Brother (younger) on his University graduation ceremony. He died of Cancer (May 2, 2012). Aged 24.

My heart is still heavy with deep grieve...
Our family never remained the same, especially for my Parents and me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by xammy1stlady: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
wen i had miscarage,dat was august dis year....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by SaucyDolph(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
The last time i cried was when my fiance went out to watch ball and he didn't come back early and his number was switched off and i thought something had happened to him and i started crying. He came back around 11:45pm.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by caesaraba(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last night.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Butoneday2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mine was the day i stopped wearing 'napkin/pampers', i don't need anyone to tell me dat level don't change?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
This afternoon when i was watching a nollywood movie.
Ooooops
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by razznaija(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
2 days ago, when i was cutting an onion.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Vanneni: God is your strength.smiley
Yeah... He is. I know he is watching over me, even though mom and pop no dey again, God never stopped to assure me with surprises. Just today, my friend's mother called me concerning Job issue. My only problem is NYSC cos I don't know where I will be posted to.

BABA GOD NONI! He is the mother to the motherless and father to the fatherless. From 2009 to this day, non-relatives, strangers has been my angels.

When you are blessed not even death can stop you. May be God just want to prove something in my life... (TEARS!)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by RudySmith(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
This morning I shed a tear, it was so cold and a tear just popped out of nowhere.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
rodeo0070: I cried this morning when I was rearranging my room and saw d picture I took with my late Brother (younger) on his University graduation ceremony. He died of Cancer (May 2, 2012). Aged 24.

hmmm... Sorry bro.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Crankshaft: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
razznaija: 2 days ago, when i was cutting an onion.
try garlic and pepper next time
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=2sexy] Yeah... He is. I know he is watching over me, even though
mom and pop no dey again, God never stopped to assure me with
surprises. Just today, my friend's mother called me concerning Job
issue. My only problem is NYSC cos I don't know where I will be posted
to.

BABA GOD NONI! He is the mother to the motherless and father to the
fatherless. From 2009 to this day, non-relatives, strangers has been my
angels.

When you are blessed not even death can stop you. May be God just want
to prove something in my life... (TEARS!)[/quote] I totally understand. Nothing whatsoever happens without being noticed by God. our greatest source of comfort is that He loves and cares 4 us more than we can ever imagine. I lost my own dad wen I was 11 and I'd soon be 22 and God has been taking good care of I ands my brothers ever since. Talk about me soon graduating from the university. God is good I tel yacheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by GoodDREAMS(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
I prefer you ask "WHEN DID YOU CRY LAST?" Because i just cried and there was no tears.Its dry season you know.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by toygod2: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
maybe 6yrs back
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by GoodDREAMS(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
QUITE TOUCHING. ACKNOWLEDGING HIS WONDROUS WORKS WILL SEND DOWN MORE HEALING RAINS UPON BOTH OF YOU FOREVER.
Vanneni: I totally understand. Nothing whatsoever happens without being noticed by God. our greatest source of comfort is that He loves and cares 4 us more than we can ever imagine. I lost my own dad wen I was 11 and I'd soon be 22 and God has been taking good care of I ands my brothers ever since. Talk about me soon graduating from the university. God is good I tel yacheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by mikron(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
when i lost my mum to the cold hands of death 2 years ago. still feels her absence
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Vanneni: I totally understand. Nothing whatsoever happens without being noticed by God. our greatest source of comfort is that He loves and cares 4 us more than we can ever imagine. I lost my own dad wen I was 11 and I'd soon be 22 and God has been taking good care of I ands my brothers ever since. Talk about me soon graduating from the university. God is good I tel yacheesy
True... So true. I am even in talk with another friend who is a staff at total. That guy is a brother and a friend. Another thing I also realise is that givers never lack. I dey give o. My mum did too, so I often feel it's the blessing of giving that has kept me on. Give and ye shall receive.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
GoodDREAMS: QUITE TOUCHING. ACKNOWLEDGING HIS WONDROUS WORKS WILL SEND DOWN MORE HEALING RAINS UPON BOTH OF YOU FOREVER.
Amen o o o.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=GoodDREAMS]I prefer you ask "WHEN DID YOU CRY LAST?" Because i
just cried and there was no tears.Its dry season you know.[/quote] hmm..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=GoodDREAMS]QUITE TOUCHING. ACKNOWLEDGING HIS WONDROUS WORKS WILL
SEND DOWN MORE HEALING RAINS UPON BOTH OF YOU FOREVER.[/quote] Amen.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Dextra(f): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
I cry everytime. I can even cry now if I want; all i have to do is just start crying.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=2sexy] True... So true. I am even in talk with another friend
who is a staff at total. That guy is a brother and a friend. Another
thing I also realise is that givers never lack. I dey give o. My mum did
too, so I often feel it's the blessing of giving that has kept me on.
Give and ye shall receive.[/quote] smiley, you have a good heart
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Dextra(f): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
rodeo0070: I cried this morning when I was rearranging my room and saw d picture I took with my late Brother (younger) on his University graduation ceremony. He died of Cancer (May 2, 2012). Aged 24.

Time heals all unpleasant experiences.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dextra: I cry everytime. I can even cry now if I want; all i have to do is just start crying.
really? 4 jes no reason?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Today wen i was watchin a nollywood movie
ooooops..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by dapachez: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last night when the reality dawned on me that my mum was gone for real. She passed on april this year. I just felt like talking to her last night and that was when the reality dawned on me and I just couldn't keep the tears from flowing. I miss my mum so much,cancer I hate that name cos it took my mum away from me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by lordbucos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
When I lost my Dad this year April,Guy I cried in the middle of the night without anybody beside me to persuade me to stop crying and I also bursted out crying during the funeral church service when I saw my Mum crying.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
1st October 1996, When my Dog, (CAPTAIN) died. May his Gentle Soul Continue To Rest in Perfect Peace. So painful, i gave him a befitting burial tho' . . . . . .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Dstar4u(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Am crying now reading some post here because I definitely know that one day I (or loved one) would leave despite running helter-skelter just to make it in life. I pray everyone would accomplish his (or her) mission before the last second.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by oluplus(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Teejayphillip(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2012
D last time I shed tears waz wen I lost my sista..

I neva blive I cried dat fatefull day.. We fought oursef almost everyday wen she waz alive,cos she waz a troublesome person.. Wen I heard she waz dead,I waz d one consoling my mum..

Bur d day she waz buried rite in front me,I nearly killed mysef.. I waz begged 2 stop d tears,bur I culdnt help d water rollin down my cheek... Zo zo sad,I stil mourn her afta her demise.. Luv U sist
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by beetg: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2012
The day I lost my baby after CS (tears of pain) and the day a had CS again a had a baby boy(tears of joy)two years after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity / Powerful Images Capture The Very Different Lives Of Children Across The Globe. / Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.