Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sexual Harrasment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harrasment (2160 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Dealing With Sexual Harrasment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
please i need your candid advice on this issue at hand.
What are the options left for a lady who is always intimidated by her boss through several ways, because she didnt succumb to his sexual advances and she doesnt wana quit the job cause there are no alternatives for a better job presently.
Thanks as i await your reasonable and unbiased response.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by greedie1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
foluks24: please i need your candid advice on this issue at hand.
What are the options left for a lady who is always intimidated by her boss through several ways, because she didnt succumb to his sexual advances and she doesnt wana quit the job cause there are no alternatives for a better job presently.
Thanks as i await your reasonable and unbiased response.

3 steps:

set him up
get evidence of harassment
sue him

dat way, you wont lose ur job, even if u do, u ll leave loaded wit cash

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
The best I cn think of is RUN!
But since you don't wanna quit now.
Option 1) give in
2) Pray
3) Go n meet a juju man to make u ugly and irritating. Lol

Buh seriously, I think you should just quit.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by k2039: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
It is either you give in or quit the job,their is no siting on the fence

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
tanks dear,bt it sounds realy complicated to go tru al dose processes
gree-die:

3 steps:

set him up
sue him

Re: Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
i'll go for d 2nd advice bt d 3rd is realy funny,getin ugly all becos of a single man.lol
candygosh: The best I cn think of is RUN!
But since you don't wanna quit now.
Option 1) give in
2) Pray
3) Go n meet a juju man to make u ugly and irritating. Lol

Buh seriously, I think you should just quit.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by kokosheen(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
foluks24: tanks dear,bt it sounds realy complicated to go tru al dose processes

What she wrote is not complicated, its your life and livelihood so you should roll-up your sleeves.

Set him up and make him pay angry

( angryI hate men without game angry)
Re: Sexual Harrasment by greedie1(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
foluks24: tanks dear,bt it sounds realy complicated to go tru al dose processes

ur boss is harassing you, u don't wanna quit your job, the economy.makes.getting another job a difficult task..... dat is complicated !

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
It depends on the nature of your job. Is he the C.E.O? a governmental or what?
Re: Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
C.E.O
acidosis™:
It depends on the nature of your job. Is he the C.E.O? a governmental or what?
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
foluks24: C.E.O

Well I can't tell you to resign as I do not have another offer.. but if I'm to advice you like a sister.. the only word I know is PRAY & QUIT, and make him understand why you have to leave his job for him..

If you give in today, be ready to give in tommorrow, on weekends, in the office and even after wedding

If you refuse and tender a resignation letter, chances are
1.He would realise his mistakes, beg you and then you'll get an everlasting respect.
2. He'll tell you BYE.. A 'bye' doesn't mean it's over, it means you're heading to a different/better/higher level.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment by missojugo(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
I can imagine all d emotional trauma d dirty dog is putting you through angry Wish I cud come over to your office and give him a serious slap. It sounds like you really need this source of Income so my advise is - Try and catch him in a good mood and tell him exactly Y u can't sleep with or date hi. Be it religion, morals, he is married, u r married or wotever your reasons are. I will advise u to put on your acting hat and cry uncontrollably while explaining to him. Tell him its not that he is not good enough for u dat infact u find him attractive but u just can't do it because of your given reasons. Remember to cry very well cos it works for me all d time no matter d situation. If he consoles u and says you should stop crying tell him he hurts your feelings every time he is mean to you cos u know its becos u refused his proposal. He will probably try to convince u too go out with him just once but stick to your guns and let your given excuse be consistent and very convincing. If he still insists tell him you are thinking of leaving d job because u can bear it anymore.

Well if he is human and was brought up by a good mother he will leave u alone. If he doesn't ignore his madness for as long as u can and continue applying and praying for greener pastures.
Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
thanks dear
missojugo: I can imagine all d emotional trauma d dirty dog is putting you through angry Wish I cud come over to your office and give him a serious slap. It sounds like you really need this source of Income so my advise is - Try and catch him in a good mood and tell him exactly Y u can't sleep with or date hi. Be it religion, morals, he is married, u r married or wotever your reasons are. I will advise u to put on your acting hat and cry uncontrollably while explaining to him. Tell him its not that he is not good enough for u dat infact u find him attractive but u just can't do it because of your given reasons. Remember to cry very well cos it works for me all d time no matter d situation. If he consoles u and says you should stop crying tell him he hurts your feelings every time he is mean to you cos u know its becos u refused his proposal. He will probably try to convince u too go out with him just once but stick to your guns and let your given excuse be consistent and very convincing. If he still insists tell him you are thinking of leaving d job because u can bear it anymore.

Well if he is human and was brought up by a good mother he will leave u alone. If he doesn't ignore his madness for as long as u can and continue applying and praying for greener pastures.
Goodluck.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by logo77: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dedicate just one day to fast and pray over this issue......and see how God will intervene.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

3 steps:

set him up
sue him

Seems lyk ur out of ur mind, dis is 9ja ooo, if u sue him,wit his money n connection,u wont get a dime and he will go scout free.
Re: Sexual Harrasment by kokosheen(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wizee: Seems lyk ur out of ur mind, dis is 9ja ooo, if u sue him,wit his money n connection,u wont get a dime and he will go scout free.

How do you know the kind of connection he has and if he does, won't it be an hindrance to have negative news being battered around about him?
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: It is either you give in or quit the job,there is no siting on the fence

i agree with u.
@Op. Abeg, start looking for another job o
Re: Sexual Harrasment by greedie1(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wizee: Seems lyk ur out of ur mind, dis is 9ja ooo, if u sue him,wit his money n connection,u wont get a dime and he will go scout free.

im not out of my mind
the.boss.isnt.untouchable
there are ngo's that will gladly help.her

seems lyk.u r out of ur mind
Re: Sexual Harrasment by xcitedjay(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Skip brushing your teeth and putting on makeup to work. Make sure to say 'Hiiiii!!!!!!!!!' to him when he's close by.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment by bravolyk(m): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Tell him you have HIV infact matured AIDS that is why you've been avioding him simple and short
Re: Sexual Harrasment by busybee24: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Take him to court and sue in civil court
Report him to the police and let them deal with it as a criminal matter
Re: Sexual Harrasment by 190theclown: 3:50am On Nov 24, 2012
Why don't she just give in
Na 2day nyash dey 4back isn't she Nigerian
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Exponental(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2012
If d man owns d company, just quit! If not, fight back if u can with evidences!!
Re: Sexual Harrasment by AdeniyiA(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2012
what happened betw Joseph and Potipher's wife(Gen.39) is exactly what's happenin. d issue is,when God is abt to lift u high,d devil wil bring temptation(s) inorder to deprive u of God's intended liftin. wen u fall in(temptn),u fall out(divine blessing).
in oda way aoever,if som ppl ar nt being pursued,they'll nt run,ur present job/level/status might nt be d right one for u,but u may tink it is,so if ur boss fires u for nt playin ball,it's for ur greater gud,but evrytin depends on d level of ur faith in GOD
Re: Sexual Harrasment by foluks24(f): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wil take it to God in prayer.dnt tink takin it to court wil b d best option cos of his conection and power.the prayer I nid presently is that God shld open doors for anoda job so I culd quit.my teeth are too small to fight bak his lion
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Mcdondayan: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
xcitedjay: Skip brushing your teeth and putting on makeup to work. Make sure to say 'Hiiiii!!!!!!!!!' to him when he's close by.
ROTFLMAO
Re: Sexual Harrasment by josite: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
u sounds as if u enjoy the harrasment.if u are a principled lady u resign.u dont start any prayingthe bible say flee not pray.has he done u be4 and seeking a second term?lol
Re: Sexual Harrasment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
josite: u sounds as if u enjoy the harrasment.if u are a principled lady u resign.u dont start any prayingthe bible say flee not pray.has he done u be4 and seeking a second term?lol

This is full-blown rubbish. RUBBISH.

(1) (Reply)

eee / Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.