Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

"Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship (1370 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by babeface3: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
I just realised that a new compliance level after getting a girl is when she calls (or while responding to your call) to ask you "have you eaten and what did you eat? Of course in Nigeria and probably elsewhere, it reassures a guy of compliance or closer intimacy when this kind of question starts coming. Whats your experience?
Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by larrymoore(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Only being caring, wt more?
Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 24, 2012
-

1 Like

Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by 190theclown: 3:43am On Nov 24, 2012
That is a Gun shot 2 ones own leg question 2 a nigerian girl
Cos d nxt thing u'l hear is No I haven't eaten come and take me 2 Mr Biggs
Buy me fried rice with chicken plus turkey, snail and 2fried fishes + fanta or orange juice

Next time, u'l avoid that question undecided

1 Like

Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by 190theclown: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2012
larrymoore: Only being caring, wt more?

Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by Lovetinz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its the favourite of low class girls that lack better conversational skills.
Re: "Have You Eaten, What Did You Eat" As Showing An Intimate Level In Relationship by 190theclown: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lovetinz: Its the favourite of low class girls that lack better conversational skills.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Blend Of Yoruba Culture And Westernization (picture) / Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) / A Mother's Letter To Her Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.