Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Romance Is A Language Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Is A Language Of Love (603 Views)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / mm / Black Romance Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Is A Language Of Love by toria12(f): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2012
Romance is the language of love. It is the way that you show your partner that you care about them. Every person has their own idea of what they might consider romantic. For some it will be dressing up for the other or buying flowers or jewelry. There is no way to know what is romantic without knowing the person. Romance is created by the feeling that you are genuinely cared about. All romance has one thing in common; it must show the other person that you care enough to find out what is meaningful to them.
Re: Romance Is A Language Of Love by Mynd44: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2012
I thought french was the language of love
Re: Romance Is A Language Of Love by jhydebaba(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2012
It appears u know more about romance, I'll be happy if u can teach me the practical aspect so that I can appreciate the theorectical aspect more grin
Re: Romance Is A Language Of Love by Mynd44: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2012
jhydebaba: It appears u know more about romance, I'll be happy if u can teach me the practical aspect so that I can appreciate the theorectical aspect more grin
lmao
Re: Romance Is A Language Of Love by Monatyk(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Take a literary journey with "Billionaire," the newest sensation from AlphaNovel. This book promises to be an engrossing investigation of luxury, aspiration, and the ceaseless chase of achievement. Take in a world where people come to life and where every page is a work of art filled with drama, mystery, and the complications that come along with great riches. "Billionaire" is an encounter with https://alphanovel.io/novels/billionaire, a rollercoaster of emotions that will keep you engrossed till the very end. Put yourself in the characters' shoes to experience a story that goes beyond the commonplace and leaves you with unforgettable literary memories.

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Love / _ A Cheat Or A Stingy Person???? / Dangerous Risk You Called Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.