Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram (8404 Views)

Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by omowest1: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
kollybay4u: Among the securities agency there are lot of Boko Haram. Since when ds BH start there operation research showed that over 3000 lives have gone, somebody wil now start telling me that ''islam is a religion of peace''. Thunder go punish all of una...

Because there are cultist in university does it mean you will not allow your children to go to university? Or does it mean the cultist are actually practicing as a cultist as the rules and methods for students in that school? CAPITA NO, i am a muslim and i spent more than 10 years in arabic schoool and never come accross what the BOKO are doing in any islamic book. I want you to know many imam has been killed that preaches against them, am presently in the north and i know the challenges we are facing here as a muslim to get rid of this boko but they are just too many that is better for a single person to take action and not seek for parters cus they might even be part of them .... LET US FACE THEM AND THE GOV

1 Like

Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: Sahara reporters you again question number
1)how una take know say them be police informants
2)why be say na una the first break all bokoharam news
3)are u a sponsor to bokoharam
4)is bokoharam leader imam shekau your editor
5) are u now bokoharam mouth piece

This questions have for long been begging for answers!
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by hagma37yahoocom: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: Sahara reporters you again question number
1)how una take know say them be police informants
2)why be say na una the first break all bokoharam news
3)are u a sponsor to bokoharam
4)is bokoharam leader imam shekau your editor
5) are u now bokoharam mouth piece
Guy abeg growup why attacking sahara like that,for God sake its a blog.i so much luv their work
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by princemedico: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
slimmoney: Abeg Ho̝̊̅ώ d person go take piss if wan piss naw! We no need that kind purnishment o
You read a topic in a thread and commented on another.
Mexican weed at work. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by kollybay4u: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
omo west:

Because there are cultist in university does it mean you will not allow your children to go to university? Or does it mean the cultist are actually practicing as a cultist as the rules and methods for students in that school? CAPITA NO, i am a muslim and i spent more than 10 years in arabic schoool and never come accross what the BOKO are doing in any islamic book. I want you to know many imam has been killed that preaches against them, am presently in the north and i know the challenges we are facing here as a muslim to get rid of this boko but they are just too many that is better for a single person to take action and not seek for parters cus they might even be part of them .... LET US FACE THEM AND THE GOV
Am not against the islam, many of them are my friends and they are the best. But often this BH claim that they are muslims and start sending the innocent people to their early grave it is barbaric. Am talking the way people are dying everyday and very painful to me. Christian and Muslim we are still brothers.
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by Naijapikin1: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
achi4u: Am getting tired of BH bad news,let them continue to kill each other till the number of the whole North will be reduce to nothing. Am getting tired of BH bad news,(let them continue to kill each other till the number of the whole North will be reduce to nothing). Gbam
They must of have infiltreated the police outfit.

Enemy within.
ur post in bracket shows just how stewpid and eediotic a nincumpoop u r! Useless Arrow.... Nit-wit!... Dan bura uba!
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by omowest1: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
kollybay4u: Am not against the islam, many of them are my friends and they are the best. But often this BH claim that they are muslims and start sending the innocent people to their early grave it is barbaric. Am talking the way people are dying everyday and very painful to me. Christian and Muslim we are still brothers.
May God bless you bro, i am very sure that BH are minority if we all ready to face them but we must not be decieved that they are also Majority with the gov has deir backbone , if gov refuse to start maximum scrutinity and hard treatment to fight them, there is little we can do, may God wash all BH away and all their supporters
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by salolo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
is a pity
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
omo west:

My friend, if these are not Muslims, then, I believe that they are in the minority! Let the true Muslims who are in the majority rise up against them. If you people cannot rise up against them and they keep slaughtering innocent Christian worshipers, what do you expect the Christians to say? So, to prove that you do not tacitly support their actions, rise up against them! Condemn them, their activities openly, and do something to stem the tide. For all you know, these atrocious acts is taking the NORTH about 50 years backward. An area that had been doing catch up in Nigeria, now moving behind time is not a good story. Investments would be lagging, so is education, etc.

Wake up Muslims, this is your call!

1 Like

Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by Mogidi: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2012
I never believe any news from Shakara reporters unless confirmed by other news media. Sahara reporters lies too much.
Re: Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram by OSDiggy2(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Those men killed by boko haram are not informant. the reason why dis people so called informant are been killed by BH is 2 put fear 2 anyone who might want 2 give JTF information abt BH base on N50million offered by FG for compensation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" / January Salary Paid For Fed Workers / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.