Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Are You Attracted To Short Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Attracted To Short Girls? (2063 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am tall but I have observed that I am always attracted to short girls. In fact, 80 percent of the girls I have dated are short. Guys, do you experience this situation? Can the ladies also give us insight why short girls prefer tall guys and want them desparately?

Ur comments are welcomed.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by k2039: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
It just means shortness is what you consider attractive,definitely nothing wrong with you,just your preference
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think ladies prefer tall guys in order to complement their heights since most are of average heights. If a gurl is tall I doubt if she will hold height in high regards. Like me, I don't really have strict preference on height cuz I'm tall (6'2"), so it depends
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Caseless: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
I dont just know why,they come my way. I jst have to make do with what is available. Tall gals no dey come my way...which kind wahala be dis?

Op, ur case is not in anyway different from mine...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: I dont just know why,they come my way. I jst have to make do with what is available. Tall gals no dey come my way...which kind wahala be dis?

Op, ur case is not in anyway different from mine...

Are u tall? And how tall?
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Caseless: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

Are u tall? And how tall?
yea....i'm tall, maybe taller than most guys around me.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: yea....i'm tall, maybe taller than most guys around me.

Short galz would rush u more cuz they will want to complement their height with urz...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by pleep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
If you are a tall dude then every girl is short to you. For me i love extremely short chicks...like 5'4 and below. absolutely love em.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by authenticblack: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am 6ft 4inch, i love short girls, they are perfect and confident
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Serendipity: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes!
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Serendipity: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes! Especially the chubby and or fat ones.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
I like dem gals short... They are well loaded at the front and the back...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by vivianc(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: I like dem gals short... They are well loaded at the front and the back...

grin grin grin thought you like models?
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Short, tall, fat, slim. . . They're all the same to me. Its the 'person' that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Flashaldrin: Short, tall, fat, slim. . . They're all the same to me. Its the 'person' that matters.

I believe the 'person' that matters talks about d character. What about the physical features? Sometimes, we need to tell ourselves d truth. In as much as we cherish character, we also place value on physical appearance.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: I like dem gals short... They are well loaded at the front and the back...

Ikekings...you too funny. You mean say talls girls no dey 'blessed' with front and back?
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rapmoney:

I believe the 'person' that matters talks about d character. What about the physical features? Sometimes, we need to tell ourselves d truth. In as much as we cherish character, we also place value on physical appearance.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Caseless: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

Short galz would rush u more cuz they will want to complement their height with urz...
hmmm...i guess so. Me i nor de even look at the height anymore, na wetin de my mind i de go for...u knw nau.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: hmmm...i guess so. Me i nor de even look at the height anymore, na wetin de my mind i de go for...u knw nau.

Only you na badt guyz...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rapmoney:

yea i agree. Its all about priority. For me:
personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>> physique
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Caseless: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
[b][/b]
dmcdad:

Only you na badt guyz...
hahahahah...i'm bad for the fun of it...that's all.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by dmcdad: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Flashaldrin:
yea i agree. Its all about priority. For me:
personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>> physique

Thats the way it ought to be..
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin grin grin thought you like models?
Lol... I love models too... But, short girls have what it takes... For this our naija short girls are fully loaded...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rapmoney:

Ikekings...you too funny. You mean say talls girls no dey 'blessed' with front and back?
For naija most of these tall gals no dey loaded for front and back... Some of them go get back no front, some go get front no back... Although, there are some tall gals that are blessed with the both... Those ones are really blessed...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Pires07(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: yea....i'm tall, maybe taller than most guys around me.
Lol
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
I dey pursue the tall ones, dem dey busy dey pursue the short guyz...the short ones com dey pursue me. There is this short gal in my complex that has bin all over me recently as if she would die or lose her breath one day without me.
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I love models too... But, short girls have what it takes... For this our naija short girls are fully loaded...

@ Ikekings
Ur libido must be very high. Make u no go jama person pikin die o!
LOL...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Caseless: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pires07:
Lol
naso i see am ooo....
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rapmoney: I dey pursue the tall ones, dem dey busy dey pursue the short guyz...the short ones com dey pursue me. There is this short gal in my complex that has bin all over me recently as if she would die or lose her breath one day without me.
Omoh!!! Chop am clean mouth jare... grin grin grin...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rapmoney:

@ Ikekings
Ur libido must be very high. Make u no go jama person pikin die o!
LOL...
grin grin grin... I no go jama pikin now... My mind dey dia...
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: For naija most of these tall gals no dey loaded for front and back... Some of them go get back no front, some go get front no back... Although, there are some tall gals that are blessed with the both... Those ones are really blessed...

Guy I go buy you beer wink
Re: Are You Attracted To Short Girls? by ikekings(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
pDudd:

Guy I go buy you beer wink
Thanks... grin grin grin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ STORY: “my Mother Slept With My Fiance” / How Else Should I Tell Her? / She Is Coming To My House From Unilag...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.