Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video (15949 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Pakavy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Gombs: Laila ǖя̩̥̊ posts ALWAYS mks d frnt page...and atimes,they are way way irrelevant.

We'd start visiting ǖя̩̥̊ website and/or blog if that's what u want,but eh.....ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w u dey do am?
....do u pay seun as per advert tins,or u......pls let us knw!

Thanks
she pays in kind nah,d mumurators of some sections dey tire me at tyms joor
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
IF NA MY MOUTH UNA DEY FIND
UNA NO GO SEE AM
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by YoursGEJ(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
this tonto dike is a strategist! See as she come dey popular shocked shocked shocked
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by bestower: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
The truth is always bitter,i will continue to say it that this girl called tonto decay is synonymous to lady gaga....always in news week in week out.i believe someone who is been paid monthly salary will come out to bash me now....am ready.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Ticklishmummy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
You this tolotolo tonot Tonto of a girl sef!If AY had put the video on youtube and it had gone viral am sure you would have made his little girl your role model/inspiration. She would have been opening shows/concerts for you sef!

As for you AY,I have not seen the video but am assuming its one of them parody videos,am sure you meant no harm so why apologise to Tonto?If not anything,you help boost her popularity now?She suppose pay you abegi!

Please retract your apology quickly!!!
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by kobikwelu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
the same guys dissing her would jump on her if she takes her clothes off...

abeg leave the hot babe alone..she has made a life for her self!!
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
I weep for the NL Frontpage. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Khayordhe: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=20pt]Chai...ay don 4ck up o....imagine Ay saying "am sorry"....sorry 4 what? Dis 1 na big tym 4ck up o...
D nxt tin,tonto go begin dey run im maut lyk tap naw...[/size]
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Pakavy(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2012
kobikwelu: the same guys dissing her would jump on her if she takes her clothes off...

human nature i guez..but then na 2 chop clean mawt
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Pakavy(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2012
HQ: I weep for the NL Frontpage. cry cry cry
tnks 2 d mumurators
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by ciphoenix: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: Is it that Seun is sleeping with Tonto or that she's paying him? I really don't get what the obsession with anything tonto is, especially as regards the FP.undecided
ask the OP, she knows the contract they signed
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by ciphoenix: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2012
brokoto: Laila and seun have a business arrangement.
Seun: Laila pay me Nx and i'll always put your posts on front page.
Laila: why should i do that?
Seun: so that you can attract people to that your new blog thats like a ghost town.
Laila: ok Seun. Good business idea.
*they both shake hands*
grin Better than paying for ad slot
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by papabaks(m): 2:11am On Nov 25, 2012
Respect is reciprocal Ori o ju Ori #poko, if Tonko Dike said she didn't like oga AY Comedy by his daughter about her and Oga AY later apologize... Tell me what's wrong about that? That's Maturity in the Air guys... More-so, that AY apologize does not really say what he did in the first instance was wrong!

Abeg Naija make una leave @tontoTeedike alone ooo... Na her time to make the head lines...
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by ziondaughter: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2012
Intrepid!:
That one don send im aristo soldier bobo make e threaten oga AY. Small thing e for prostrate join...

Wat is everyone's problem wit Tonto? I said it b4 now dat AY knows wat to do. Its all about maturity.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by fitzmayowa: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2012
This post is hidden
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by abohrandy: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2012
kobikwelu: the same guys dissing her would jump on her if she takes her clothes off...

speak for yourself!!!
what is hot about her? pulease!!!!!
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by sherbol: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
make una free AY.he felt he was wrong n he did wot a gentleman wil do by apologising.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Goldieluks: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
At least we go hear word now. *sigh*
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by buoye1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Brand_new:

That's her Niche...Mind your own business...Don't PHD. cool
Wc 1 b PHD?
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by dabrake(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
freecocoa: Is it that Seun is sleeping with Tonto or that she's paying him? I really don't get what the obsession with anything tonto is, especially as regards the FP.undecided
Seun is a virgin. He's told us that many times before.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Gombs: Laila ǖя̩̥̊ posts ALWAYS mks d frnt page...and atimes,they are way way irrelevant.

We'd start visiting ǖя̩̥̊ website and/or blog if that's what u want,but eh.....ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w u dey do am?
....do u pay seun as per advert tins,or u......pls let us knw!

Thanks
hmmmmm
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by ciphoenix: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
As if the linda Ikeji blog is not enough.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2012
brokoto: Laila and seun have a business arrangement.
Seun: Laila pay me Nx and i'll always put your posts on front page.
Laila: why should i do that?
Seun: so that you can attract people to that your new blog thats like a ghost town.
Laila: ok Seun. Good business idea.
*they both shake hands*
*FANEY*
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by otodeluxe(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2013
who is tonto dikeh and how is this news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.