Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video (15952 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by LailaIkeji1: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Meanwhile AY is so enjoying himself in London right now, prepping for his comedy show AY LIVE IN LONDON - IndigO2 O2 Arena holding tommorrow.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/aycomedian-apologises-to-tonto-dikeh.html

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Caseless: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Laila ikeji!!! How many time i call u sef? U nor the post something diffrent from this celebs gist?

Why AY Apollogise to that to'to/dik of a gal? Mtsewwww
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by NessaFresh(f): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wahevva....next pulease
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
So many news concerning Tonto Dikeh these days. . .

Time to hear something else.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Intrepid1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
That one don send im aristo soldier bobo make e threaten oga AY. Small thing e for prostrate join...
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Mckayzee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mtchew.....nansense biyatch!!!..
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by megawealth(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
poko is now happy....
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by lagbajah: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
Secrete tonton dike ȋ̝̊̅§ in my roooooom pls frontpage and Ϟ•̸ђξrξ ȋ̝̊̅§ front page lawyer ?
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Cool...err body is happy...bt really n0t serious for front page..
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Gombs(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Laila ǖя̩̥̊ posts ALWAYS mks d frnt page...and atimes,they are way way irrelevant.

We'd start visiting ǖя̩̥̊ website and/or blog if that's what u want,but eh.....ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w u dey do am?
....do u pay seun as per advert tins,or u......pls let us knw!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: Laila ikeji!!! How many time i call u sef? U nor the post something diffrent from this celebs gist?

Why AY Apollogise to that to'to/dik of a gal? Mtsewwww

That's her Niche...Mind your own business...Don't PHD. cool

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by mmmustapha(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
cry undecided am tire of dis tontolicious things, NL pls stop dis shit
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by wayne4loan: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ay done f up ... This is MURDER... The end of freedom of expression
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Is it that Seun is sleeping with Tonto or that she's paying him? I really don't get what the obsession with anything tonto is, especially as regards the FP.undecided

5 Likes

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Sxsells: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Why the guy apologize sef?...dickhead!
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
freecocoa: Is it that Seun is sleeping with Tonto or that she's paying him? I really don't get what the obsession with anything tonto is, especially as regards the FP.undecided

lol! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Exposing a 3-5yr old girl to Tonto's music amounts to child abuse...period.

5 Likes

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by wayne4loan: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
freecocoa: Is it that Seun is sleeping with Tonto or that she's paying him? I really don't get what the obsession with anything tonto is, especially as regards the FP.undecided
Seconded:OPERATION FREE TONTO
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by johnwizey: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
how am i concerned
#clear throat#
#all i wanna do is get high#
#put my hands in d sky#
#wen u c me passin by........
curtains fall
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by horlajide: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
LaiLai makes frontpage almost every single post, maybe I should open another account and call my self Lie-Lie oh sorry! I meant LaiLai Ikeji 2
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by salolo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
that is a great mind

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Akbee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abeg make i see beta thing read jare.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Caseless: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Brand_new:

That's her Niche...Mind your own business...Don't PHD. cool
hahaha..i taya for her update ooo. Na she de to'to/dik dey popular by the day....
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
mama-gee:
So many news concerning Tonto Dikeh these days. . .

Time to hear something else.

Don't hate! smiley
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: hahaha..i taya for her update ooo. Na she de to'to/dik dey popular by the day....

Laila! Is Tonto paying you too? grin lmao!
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by valencia25(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Are you bored? Then read this grin grin

Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son https://www.nairaland.com/1113080/man-gives-wife-go-ahead-intimate
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Caseless: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Brand_new:

Laila! Is Tonto paying you too? grin lmao!
u dey lane! Na wetin dey happen b dat sef. Image laundering thing....
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Are you saying that Tonto gives freetoto which is synonymous to your name grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Youngzedd(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Truckpusher: Exposing a 3-5yr old girl to Tonto's music amounts to child abuse...period.

I tire for some naija niggaz.

Using her daugher to do sh1t, the love of money.
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by slap1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Please inform us when Tonto accepts the apology, ok?
Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by mallorca(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
slap1: Please inform us when Tonto accepts the apology, ok?
Very important news

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Laila and seun have a business arrangement.
Seun: Laila pay me Nx and i'll always put your posts on front page.
Laila: why should i do that?
Seun: so that you can attract people to that your new blog thats like a ghost town.
Laila: ok Seun. Good business idea.
*they both shake hands*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.