Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son (1885 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Would You Allow Your Teenage Children Be Intimate Under The Same Roof As You? / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by valencia25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
A Nigerian man has given his wife and son the go-ahead to have sex with each other, under the claim that he has no time to satisfy his wife’s sexual needs.

Mr. Audu Ibrahim, a resident of Bakassi area of Suleja, Niger state, claims to be too busy to have time to satisfy the emotional needs of his wife, Sophia. He, therefore sees nothing wrong in his son Umar playing that role in the life of Sophia, who is his stepmother.

“I don’t want my beloved son to suffer emotionally. Since my wife is his happiness, I’m very pleased with it.” He said. “You can see how busy I am with my job. I do not want an outsider to have an affair with my wife,” Ibrahim added.

Explaining how the incestuous relationship started and justifying it, Umar said: “My father lost interest in sex, due to very tight business schedule, some years ago. For many years, she (his stepmother) has been without sex or with little sex. My dad would go out for business in the morning and the
next time he would show up, would be many days after.

When he eventually came home, he was very
tired. It seemed to me that the spark had gone out of my parents’ marriage. Don’t get me wrong, my dad was a loving father
and husband also.

But the romance that was present at the early state of his marriage was gone.
So I began to pay my stepmom compliments on her looks, which made her blush. As days passed by, my desire increased to have her in bed.” Umar’s stepmom, Sophia, a native of SierraLeone, justified the abomination because of her husband’s “laxity” to her “toward sex.” She said, “He was content with his business, transcendental meditation and yoga. He seldom revealed his Hot side and when he did, it was more out of his own personal compulsions.

He had always remained predictable on the bed. He looked so methodical while having sex. He wasn’t getting anywhere closer to what I normally expected from him. I kept telling lies to him that I had enjoyed his intimacy, as was expected from a typical housewife. At 39, it was humiliating to resort to young guys and now I believe my handsome stepson would fulfill my desires.

But some incidents occurred between me and my own stepson that changed all
that. My desire and lust to make sexual relation with my son increased and so I started working to make it true.”
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Anyway thats their business. As long as they are not biting off joysticks or noses.

If the three in the family are okay with it and are not affecting anybody else then fine.
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by JAMBSOFTWARE: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nt a bad idea.. End time tins
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
None of my bussiness..
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by k2039: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
pathetic
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Pakavy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
wtf
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Francheezy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
x0 co0L
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Booty4me: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fake News, bullshit, No Sources and People Started To Comment Smh
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by zumarock8(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
i smell routine fish in this story........complete fabrication of the highest order
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by larrymoore(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
What?
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by souleymon(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pls dont Let dis Make Homepage
OP u want traffic abi??
Na u be d news reporter

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by valencia25(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
souleymon: Pls dont Let dis Make Homepage
OP u want traffic abi??
Na u be d news reporter
Your real name should be SULE-DOPEMU....

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Lawconfessor(f): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Booty4me: Fake News, bullshit, No Sources and People Started To Comment Smh

I tot as much..
But d story sound so Weird to ears
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Pakavy(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2012
Booty4me: Fake News, bullshit, No Sources and People Started To Comment Smh
u also commented
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
False news undecided
Re: Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son by deols(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Why did they grant the interview. What makes anyone think we want to know this.

(1) (Reply)

When You Hate Your Father? / A Mother's Letter To Her Children About Marriage / Just 3 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.